This item has been shown 1015 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
RACING MANIFOLD HEADER+Y-PIPE/EXHAUST 05-06 TOYOTA TUNDRA/SEQUOIA V8 4.7L 2UZ-FE
ITEM SKU: HDS-TT06+Y
High Performance Stainless Steel Header + Y-Pipe Exhaust System
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits:
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durability
i.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow Rate
2 X 4-1 High Performance Racing Spec. Design
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
Inlet/ Outlet: 1.375" (8 X Manifold Ports)/ 2 X 2.375" Diameter
Main Piping Diameter: 2.25"
Y-Pipe Diameter: 2 X 2.00" Merge into 2 X 2.50" Up-Pipes
2 X O2 Sensor Bungs Insertion and Metal Gasket Included
Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Set of Header + Y-Pipe Exhaust System
Hardware as Shown in the Picture Above
05-06 Toyota Tundra V8
05-06 Toyota Sequoia V8
(Fits Models with 4.7L 2UZ-FE V8 DOHC Engines ONLY)
For Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2007 Toyota Tundra RCSB: 11.685 @ 116.310
BRX, Engine: 3UR-FE, Supercharger: TRD TVS 1900 Turbos: - Tires: M&H MHD-11
2011 Toyota Tundra 2wd Double Cab: 11.940 @ 113.190
Eddy, Engine: 5.7L , Supercharger: TRD TVS 1900 Tires: M&H Cheater Slicks
2011 Toyota Tundra 2wd Double Cab: 11.974 @ 112.530
Eddy, Engine: 5.7L, Supercharger: TRD Tires: M&H 30
2008 Toyota Tundra RCSB: 12.179 @ 112.210
HULZAZZ, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: TRD TVS1900 Turbos: N/A Tires: 295/50/16 Hoosier Drag radials
2007 Toyota Tundra RCSB: 12.458 @ 109.440
BRX, Engine: 3UR-FE, Supercharger: TRD Turbos: - Tires: Toyo Proxies ST II (Front), MT 3786R (Rear)
2007 Toyota Tundra RCSB 2WD S/C: 12.698 @ 108.050
Mike, Engine: 5.7L iForce V8, Supercharger: TRD Tires: Hankook Ventus ST RH06 (Street Tires)
2009 Toyota Tundra SR5: 12.739 @ 108.680
Cater, Engine: 5.7L, Supercharger: TRD Turbos: video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF5VfXdyyR4 Tires: MT E.T Street
2007 Toyota Tundra RCSB: 12.946 @ 107.270
Gutz, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: TRD Supercharger Tires: Yokohama
2009 Toyota Tundra SR5: 12.964 @ 109.870
Jason Fontenot, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: Yes Tires: Nitto Drag Radials
2007 Toyota Tundra RCSB: 13.141 @ 111.020
Mike Cheat, Engine: 5.7L V8, Supercharger: TRD Tires: General UHP
2009 Toyota Tundra sr5: 13.147 @ 104.160
Cater, Engine: 5.7l, Supercharger: TRD Tires: Mickey Thompson
2007 Toyota Tundra RCSB: 13.294 @ 107.460
Mike Cheatwood, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: TRD
2010 Toyota Tundra SR5 DC: 13.317 @ 103.280
Steve, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: TRD Tires: 275-55-20 Firestone Destination S/T
2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Limited 4x2: 13.332 @ 103.570
JLH, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: TRD Tires: 275/65/18
2011 Toyota Tundra 2wd DC: 13.403 @ 105.550
Eddy, Engine: 5.7L, Supercharger: TRD Tires: M&H 30
2000 Toyota Tundra SR5: 13.411 @ 99.430
Jeff, Engine: 4.7L V8, Tires: 285X75-R16
2008 Toyota Tundra : 13.443 @ 100.200
Tad Steinberg, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: TRD Tires: Stock
2011 Toyota Tundra 2wd Double Cab: 13.570 @ 104.740
Eddy, Supercharger: TRD
2007 Toyota Tundra SR5: 13.647 @ 106.480
BRX, Engine: 3UR-FE 5.7L V8, Supercharger: TRD Tires: Toyo Proxes ST II
2000 Toyota Tundra sr5 4wd: 13.800 @ 96.000
zach, Engine: 2uz fe 4.7,