This item has been shown 535 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
RACING MANIFOLD HEADER+DOWNPIPE+PIPING EXHAUST 89-94 NISSAN 240SX S13 KA24DE 2.4
ITEM SKU: HDS-NS13+DP+HFC-240SX
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust+ Down Pipe
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits:
- Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durability
- i.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow Rate
- 4-1 High Performance JDM Racing Spec. Design
- Inlet/ Outlet: 1.75"/ 2.50"
- O2 Sensor Bung Insertion and Metal Gasket Included
- TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
- Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
Light-Weight Stainless Steel High Performance Piping
The most restrictive part of any exhaust system is the catalytic converter. The stock catalytic converter is meant to filter the flow of exhaust gases to reduce the amount of harmful gases into the atmosphere. Because of this, lots of potential performance is restrained. High Performance Piping eliminates the stock catalytic converter and reduce exhaust backpressure. The result brings out the vehicles performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
Specifics and Benefits:
- Increase High Flow Air and Maximize Performance,
- Dyno Proven Increases Low End Torque and Horse Powers; Instant Gain up to 10~15 Hp. / Tq.
- Made of High Quality T304 Polished Stainless Steel Material
- TIG Welded CNC Machine Mandrel-Bent Tubing
- Inlet Size: 3.00" / Outlet Size: 3.00"
- O2 Sensor Bung Insertion and Metal Gasket Included
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
- 1 X Set of Header+Down Pipe Exhaust System
- 1 X High Performance Piping
- Hardware as Shown in the Picture Above
- 89-94 Nissan 240SX S13 Silvia
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
(Fits Manual Transmission Models with DOHC KA24 Engine ONLY)
For Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in re-sellable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1992 Nissan 240SX Premiere Performance: 8.980 @ 157.870
PP, Engine: RB26,
1995 Nissan 240SX Turbo & Nitrous: 9.701 @ 148.000
Ivan, Engine: KA24DET, AMS/Turbo240 racing long block, Turbos: Garrett GT42R turbo Tires: MT ET Front Runners 25x4.515, MT ET Street Radial
1991 Nissan 240SX s13 hatchback T67 Turbo: 10.900 @ 112.500
Erwin Smith, Engine: 2.4L KA24DE, Turbos: T67 Tires: 26-10.5-15 ET streets
1991 Nissan 240SX : 10.904 @ 127.000
jason greenawalt, Engine: sr20det, Turbos: garrett GT3040
1995 Nissan 240SX Base: 10.948 @ 129.430
Jeff Callaway, Engine: RB25det, Turbos: Turbonetics 62-1
1995 Nissan 240SX Turbo: 10.991 @ 134.060
Rick, Engine: KA24DET, Turbos: Garrett GT35R turbo .82 ar Tires: slicks
1991 Nissan 240SX GTS-t turbo: 11.070 @ 128.790
Sylvain, Engine: RB20DET, Turbos: Garrett GTPR (GT35R T3/T40E hybrid) Tires: M/T ET drag 26x8.5x15
1995 Nissan 240SX Turbo: 11.219 @ 128.110
Anthony, Engine: KA24DET, Turbos: Precision PT61 .68 ar turbine Tires: Nitto NT 555 extreme 235/45/17 F and Nitto 555r Ty
1990 Nissan 240SX SE: 11.437 @ 121.030
Shae Petersen, Engine: SR20det, Turbos: t3/to4e 60 trim Tires: 26x8.5x15 MT drags
1989 Nissan 240SX GT-K Turbo: 11.476 @ 123.200
Jared Litterine, Engine: sr20det, Turbos: GT-K Tires: 26x8.5x15
1991 Nissan 240SX LSX: 11.540 @ 121.700
Jake Lee, Engine: LQ4, Tires: M/T Et 10x26x15
1989 Nissan 240SX SR20DET GT30R Turbo: 11.557 @ 117.810
Chris Johnson, Engine: SR20DET, Turbos: GT30R Twin Scroll Tires: MT Slicks 26x8.5x15
1995 Nissan 240SX Turbo: 11.593 @ 120.220
Josh Carter, Engine: stock 180k ka24de longblock, Turbos: fp 60-1 Tires: m/t et street 26x10.5x15
1995 Nissan 240SX SE Turbo: 11.700 @ 118.000
Blake Bonkofsky, Engine: Fully Built SR20DET, Turbos: T61 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials 275/50/15
1989 Nissan 240SX T3/T4 Turbo: 11.700 @ 119.590
Jason, Engine: CA18det, Supercharger: none Turbos: T3/T4
1989 Nissan 240SX gt28 turbo: 11.815 @ 117.780
Bryson T. Fontanilla, Engine: SR20DET blacktop, Turbos: gt28 Tires: m&h
1993 Nissan 240SX SE GT2871R Turbo: 11.870 @ 115.790
Matt Everett, Engine: SR20 red top, Turbos: GT2871R Tires: 26x8.5x15 ET slicks
1992 Nissan 240SX : 11.890 @ 126.600
Ken Harrison, Engine: SR20DET, Turbos: T3/T04E Tires: Nitto NT-555R
1995 Nissan 240SX base: 11.891 @ 119.730
Jeff, Engine: rb25det, Turbos: 62-1 Tires: 26x8.5
1991 Nissan 240SX SE: 11.923 @ 125.990
Mark Shust, Engine: SR20DET, Turbos: T3T4E 57 Tires: BF Goodrich Drag Radials