This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
RACING MANIFOLD HEADER/EXHAUST 92-97 VOLVO 850 GLT/98-00 V70/S70 2.4L/2.4 R l5
ITEM SKU: HDS-VL850
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits: Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durabilityi.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow Rate5-1 High Performance Racing Spec. DesignInlet/ Outlet: 1.25" X 1.75" (5 X Oval)/ 2.625" 4-BoltFlexpipe and Bracket Insertion for Extra Durability and Stability; Metal Gasket IncludedTIG Welded CNC Machine Flange Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.100% Brand NewProfessional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Package Includes:1 X Set of Header Exhaust SystemHardware as Shown in the Picture Above
Compatible with:92-97 Volvo 850 Base/ GLT l597-00 Volvo S70 Saloon/ V70 Estate
(Fits First Gen. Models with 2.4L/ 2.4 R l5 Engines ONLY)For Exact Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1998 Volvo S70 GLT: 13.805 @ 99.490
Justin Sylvia, Turbos: 16t
1998 Volvo S70 T5 SE: 13.821 @ 101.710
Kyle Fedsin, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: Mitsu 18T Tires: Marangoni Verso
1994 Volvo 850 T: 13.890 @ 103.710
Trent, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: GT3071R Tires: P205/60R16
1998 Volvo V70 R: 13.960 @ 111.000
Steffen Scheibler, Engine: 2.3l Turbocharged, Supercharger: None Turbos: Mitsubishi T3/T04-E BB Tires: 225/35/18
1998 Volvo S70 GLT: 14.008 @ 97.600
Robert K, Engine: B5254T, Supercharger: Non Turbos: Out of a High Pressure T5 C70 Tires: Stock 195/65/15
2005 Volvo V70 T5: 14.021 @ 101.300
JH, Engine: 2.4 T5, Turbos: KKK24 Tires: 235/35/19
2006 Volvo V70 R: 14.322 @ 97.900
200054, Tires: F1 GS D3 245/40/17
1998 Volvo S70 R: 14.369 @ 100.020
Sander, Engine: 2,3 Turbo, Turbos: TD04HL-18T Tires: 215/45 R17 Nokian Z
1998 Volvo S70 T5 Manual: 14.384 @ 97.980
Derek, Engine: 2.3L I5, Turbos: HPT Tires: Hankook Ventus
1998 Volvo S70 T5: 14.410 @ 99.510
1994 Volvo 850 Turbo: 14.488 @ 111.140
Trent, Engine: 2.3 litre, Turbos: GT3071R Tires: P205/50ZR16
1998 Volvo S70 T5M: 14.502 @ 98.440
Andrew Tolman, Engine: 2.3,
1998 Volvo V70 T5CD: 14.634 @ 95.340
Jerry, Turbos: stock Tires: 205/50/16 Goodyear Eagle F1
1998 Volvo S70 T5: 14.664 @ 98.775
Alex Domalewski, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: yes Tires: 225/45
1998 Volvo V70 R fwd: 14.824 @ 99.710
Gary Wallace, Engine: 2319, Turbos: 19t Tires: AVON ZZ3
1998 Volvo V70 T5CD: 14.849 @ 92.020
Jerry Brodrick, Engine: stock, Supercharger: no Turbos: 16g (stock) Tires: Goodyear Eagle F1
1998 Volvo S70 T5: 14.948 @ 95.980
Gary Wallace, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: standard Mitsu 16T Tires: 235/40/18
1998 Volvo V70 T5 CD P1: 15.000 @ 97.120
Jon Banks, Engine: 2319cc, Turbos: Yes (Mitsubishi 16T) Tires: AVON ZZ3
1998 Volvo V70 T5CD: 15.060 @ 95.870
Jerry Brodrick, Engine: 2.3 litre, Turbos: 16T Tires: Eagle F1 205/50/16
1999 Volvo V70 R AWD: 15.606 @ 87.950
Will Schneider, Engine: 236 HP, Turbos: YES