This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
RACING DOWNPIPE/DOWN PIPE+X/Y-PIPE EXHAUST 03-07 NISSAN 350Z Z33/G35 V35 VQ35DE
ITEM SKU: DP-350Z-G35+YP-350Z-G35
Lightweight Stainless Steel Down Pipe
The most restrictive part of any exhaust system is the catalytic converter. The stock catalytic converter is meant to filter the flow of exhaust gases to reduce the amount of harmful gases into the atmosphere. Because of this, lots of potential performance is restrained. Down Pipes eliminate the stock catalytic converter and reduce exhaust backpressure. By maximizing exhaust flow, this downpipe allows the turbo to spool up and build boost quicker. The result brings out the vehicles performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends
i.e. Maximizing Smoothest Exhaust Airflow
High Performance JDM Racing Design
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Strength and Durability
Inlet/ Outlet Sizes: 2.25/ 2.25
Piping Diameter: 2.25"
Increase Engine Output and Efficiency
Gain 10 - 15 HPs
O2 Sensor Insertion, Bolt(s) and Metal Gasket(s) Included
Specifics and Benefits:
Stainless Steel X-/Y-Pipe Exhaust System
Upgrading vehicles exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
Specifics and Benefits:
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durability
i.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow Rate
Dyno Proven Increases Low End Torque and Horse Power
Inlet/ Outlet: 2.375"/ 3.000"
Piping Diameter: 2.375" with Double Welded Flex Pipe Insertion
Increase 10-20+ HP
Aggressive Deep Sound while Ensures Smooth Exhaust Gas Flow
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Set of Downpipe Kit
1 X Set of Y-Pipe Exhaust Kit
Hardware as Shown in the Picture Above
03-07 Nissan 350Z Z33
03-06 Infiniti G35 Sedan V35
03-07 Infiniti G35 Coupe V35
(Fits Z33/ V35 Models with 3.5L VQ35DE/ VQ35HR Engines ONLY)
Please Check Compatibility
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Nissan 350Z Single Turbo: 9.340 @ 145.470
gbaker, Engine: 3.5L VQ35DE, 8500rpm redline, Turbos: Garrett GT42R 76mm Ball-Bearing Single Turbo Tires: MT 305/35-18 Drag Radials
2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe ': 10.875 @ 131.460
Robert Johnson , Engine: VQ35DETT, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Garrett twin turbo Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3ZR (Y186mph)
2003 Nissan 350Z Touring Stock Motor Vortech V2 SC-Trim: 10.954 @ 127.560
TimRod, Engine: Total Stock Motor, Never touched, Supercharger: Vortech V2 SC-Trim Turbos: None Tires: 28 x 10.50 x 15 ET Drags
2003 Nissan 350Z Twin Turbo Touring 6MT: 10.967 @ 126.840
Brian Vogelsinger, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: Twin Garrett GT2871R Tires: MT ET street radials
2003 Nissan 350Z Track Greddy Turbo: 11.190 @ 126.180
Alberto, Engine: 3.5L, Turbos: Greddy Tires: ET Streets
2004 Nissan 350Z TT 700BB: 11.378 @ 128.210
zorrotsi, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: JWT 700bb Tires: mt et streets
2005 Nissan 350Z Twin Turbo: 11.470 @ 131.960
sbaset, Engine: 3.8L Darton sleeved shortblock,
2003 Nissan 350Z APS Twin Turbo: 11.536 @ 120.800
Brian Vogelsinger, Engine: stock, Turbos: APS Twin Turbo kit Tires: MT ET street
2004 Nissan 350Z touring JWT 700BB Turbo: 11.560 @ 125.060
Rafa, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: JWT 700BB Tires: MT STREET
2005 Nissan 350Z Extreme APS TT: 11.618 @ 124.820
Manuel Ferro, Engine: Built, Turbos: Extreme APS TT
2003 Infiniti G35 APS Extreme Twin Turbo: 11.712 @ 125.330
Jason Jimenez, Engine: Built VQ35DE, Turbos: APS Extreme Twin Turbo
2003 Nissan 350Z touring: 11.833 @ 115.530
jeremy tibbs, Engine: vq35de,
2003 Nissan 350Z Track Single Turbo: 11.875 @ 124.058
Shon (me), Engine: VQ35, Turbos: Turbinetics Tires: 225/40/18 front 245/40/18 rear
2003 Nissan 350Z performance: 11.937 @ 123.821
Steven, Engine: 3.5L VQ35DE, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 275/40/18
2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan Greddy Twin Turbo: 12.041 @ 113.410
Matt P, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: Greddy TT 18g's Tires: Toyo R888 295/30-19
2006 Nissan 350Z Base: 12.051 @ 112.900
Jon Stevenson, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: BFG Drag Radials 295/35-18
2003 Nissan 350Z Nitrous Express: 12.052 @ 113.670
Integrity, Tires: ET Streets
2004 Nissan 350Z Touring Nitrous: 12.055 @ 112.500
Jerome, Engine: 3.5L, Tires: MT Slciks
2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast Twin Turbo: 12.100 @ 115.590
Thomas Hornig, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: APS TT Tires: MT ET Street rear, Toyo T1R front
2004 Infiniti G35 coupe 6mt: 12.254 @ 114.700
Ryan Frankenfield, Engine: Crawford plenum, Turbos: Turbonetics T60-1 Tires: 265/40/18 BFG DRs