This item has been shown 17182 times.
-- Select Make -- -- Select Model -- -- Select Year --
- Adhesive backed, bubble-free ready to apply film.
- Heat conformable for extreme curves and wraps.
- 3 mil thick (.0042") blends seamlessly with application area.
- Warranty backed, durable and UV stable.
- Available in 24, 36, 48, 60, and 72" widths, see sale title for size.
- Installation difficulty depends on the ability of the installer.
- Depends on whether the surface has complex curves, protrusions or is compounded.
- Depends on if the proper installation tools and fluids are used.
- Depends on whether the installer is familiar with heat stretching film.
- The application squeegee will reduce air bubbles and aide in heat conforming the tint.
- Low friction sleeves prevent "squeegee scratches."
- Rapid Prep removes any dirt or debris from your application area.
- Rapid Tac will aide in the wet application of our Rvinyl™ Chrome film.
- Rapid Yellow will act as a finishing agent and polish on all Rvinyl products.
- Seal-It Pens are used to seal the edges of all our vinyl films.
- 3M Primer 94 is used to seal the edges of all our vinyl films.
Rtint® Tint Smoke Vinyl Film Wrap Features
Rtint™ smoked tint film is an installer friendly 3-ply DIY trim-to-fit sheet of film. It is designed to be applied to the exterior of your lights and can be applied to OEM or aftermarket lights for a customized look. Sold in a variety of sizes and tint shades (please see sale title) the film is backed by a 3 year warranty and a 5 year durability rating.
Please watch the above introductory video to learn how to use this product. The video showcases Rtint™ Midnight Static Cling tint, although this is a static cling film show the installation principals are the same.
It is a transparent adhesive backed tint film. It is sold by the sheet and can be applied to the exterior of any light on just about any car, truck, SUV, motorcycle, moped, ATV, etc. The film comes ready to apply, although application tools are not included. The adhesive is semi-permanent ( it can be removed, but not reapplied).
The kit size is listed in the sale title. We offer a variety of sizes, the size required depends on the intended application area. We recommend you measure your application area and purchase the most applicable quantity and size. The vehicle compatibility listed is a general guide as this is a trim-to-fit kit and not a Pre-Cut kit. You may read in detail about how to measure your light for proper kit installation here.
The easiest way to answer this questions is for you to watch our installation video at the top of this page. Installing Rwraps® carbon fiber film can be significantly easier and less time consuming than using spray paint, it can however still be a difficult process. Remember, we sell vinyl film and not the ability to install it.
All of them. Installation can be difficult and the tools we sell help guarantee results.
Rtint® offers a limited warranty of 3 years. The film is guaranteed to not fade, peel, crack, bubble or turn a different shade when properly installed. This vinyl film is very durable, UV stable and scratch resistant.Are your colored films legal on headlights for street use?
Clear films are legal. Colored tint films may not be legal for street use on primary lighting. Please check your state or local laws before application. Colored films do not produce a significant blue or red light when lit. All non-clear films are intended for off-road show car use only.
Power by SFL
List your items fast using 's File Exchange