This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
This sale is for the PremiumDashDecals decal(s) pictured along with this listing.This kit includes:
Please note that this is the normal kit for cars that were sold in North America
- 120 MPH Speedometer face
- Odometer relettering tapes
- Fuel Gauge face
- Ammeter gauge face
- Temperature gauge face
- Temp / Fuel Mask decal face
- Choice of Clock or delete face
- Choice of Heater or AC control switch face
- 1963 B Body standard dash Plymouth Savoy, Fury, Sport Fury
Our PremiumDashDecal line of decals sets the standard in dash overlays. These are decals are the product of much testing and research and we have sold literally thousands of decals over the past several years.
Each decal is:
- Printed on the most expensive grade of 3M industrial white film (no cheapo vinyls here)
- Has the exactly correct gloss level
- Is a “breeze” to apply, no tedious water “slip and slide” installation here
- Has “blacks” calibrated to use with Krylon Flat black paint spray paint
- Uses a special repositionable dry adhesive, all you have to do is push down with your fingers to apply
- Has hidden micro-ridges in the adhesive so that there is virtually no chance of getting trapped air or wrinkles in your final product
- Is an exterior grade film, designed to give years and years of unfailing use
- Comes with an proprietary clear coat sprayed over the film that not only produces the correct gloss but also provides ultra-violet light stability so the whites will never yellow and the blacks will never go grey.
- Are precision machine cut
- Very durable, easy to handle and extremely tear resistant
- Use the correct colors, line widths, letter and number fonts (typefaces) just like the originals
- Once the adhesive permanently activates (a few hours later) these decals are locked in place for the life of your cluster
- Gives you the closest thing possible to the OEM look in an easy to apply decal overlay
- As close as you can get to concourse quality in a decal
To Apply our PremiumDashDecals Product:
These re the easiest decals around to apply, just peel the backing off, position them over the area you want them installed, slide them around to fine tune their exact positioning,,,, and then when you are happy with their location, simply PRESS THEM IN PLACE with your finger. If after doing this you are still not happy with their position you can carefully lift them back off the surface and reposition them. Smooth down from the center to the outside edges with a finger and you are done! The adhesive will now activate all on it own to become permanent. It really is that easy.
With each order you will receive:
- Decal(s) as pictured in the listing above
- A detailed 11 page instruction booklet showing you how to put them on like a professional and guides you in how to apply then to your odometer (if part of the kit)
- A one sheet set of “Instructions for People That Don’t Read Instructions”
- A website link so that if you prefer, you can download our instructional videos and actually watch a professional apply the decals to fuel gauges, ammeters, speedometers, odometers, oil pressure gauges etc
- Free tech support if you have any questions regarding how to apply them
This kit comes exactly as you see it. If you have any questions whatsoever, please feel free to contact us. We also carry a full line of dash restoration supplies, voltage limiters, gasket sets and other cluster rebuild DIY parts so please feel free to check out our other stores listings. If you are uncomfortable with the DIY approach please contact us.
We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express over the phone for your convenience. Paypal and local pickup are also fine but please, no cash or personal cheques.
We are required to collect GST/HST (Federal Sales tax) on all Canadian orders, the exact rate depends on the province the item is shipped to.
Purchases shipped to US and foreign addresses pay NO TAX, only the item cost plus shipping.
Your order will be packed in an envelope with cardboard sleeve to ensure the decals don't get damaged during shipping. The item will be shipped out within 2 business days of receipt of payment. Shipping charges for postal airmail are fixed at $4.00 anywhere in USA and Canada. Most international decal orders can be shipped postal airmail for $7.00. If you need something really fast or with full tracking we can also do carriers such as UPS or FedEx or registered mail at additional cost.
If you are looking at buying this item you might also be interested inour dash cluster gasket sets, blue light bulb lens kits, voltage regulators and instrument cluster circuit boards so that your cluster gets rebuilt right both inside and out! You can check them out in our for these items including our complete line of instrument cluster circuit boards here on at the following link: New Circuit Boards:
We want your transaction to be as easy and trouble-free as possible. If you have any special requests we will try to do our best to assist you with them.
Thanks for looking at our listing!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin turbo: 8.451 @ 163.000
Viljar / VKMMotors, Engine: 3,0 Twin Turbo, Turbos: Holset HX40 Supper 2X Tires: HOOSIER 28X14,5X15 street
1997 McLaren F1 GTR: 9.031 @ 149.200
Steve Pearce, Engine: V12,
1986 Nissan 300ZX Z31: 9.380 @ 143.000
Mike D, Engine: VG30ET, Turbos: Precision Tires: Mickey Thompson
1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo: 9.460 @ 142.200
eric norris, Engine: vg30dett, Turbos: z1 675rs Tires: mickey thompson et street
1991 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo: 9.582 @ 143.550
Randy Roth, Engine: Stock Block, Turbos: GT3071s
1986 Nissan 300ZX : 9.870 @ 143.000
FERNANDO CANCEL, Engine: 3.0LITERS, Turbos: T/70 TURBONETICS Tires: SLICKS
1991 Nissan 300ZX Twinturbo: 10.060 @ 138.400
Dean Delevie, Engine: Nissan 3.0 litre, Turbos: Garrett 3071R Tires: Mickey Thompson Drag Radials
1991 Nissan 300ZX Z32: 10.160 @ 144.700
Albert, Engine: VG30DE, Supercharger: Whipple Tires: Mickey Thompson
1997 McLaren F1 GTR: 10.200 @ 144.600
Dr. Nes, Engine: V12 NA High Comp,
1991 Nissan 300ZX Twinturbo: 10.348 @ 141.880
Dean Delevie, Turbos: SZ EXP-90
1991 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo Nitrous: 10.365 @ 130.570
Dean Delevie, Engine: VG30Dett, Turbos: HKSGT2530 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street Drag Radials
1992 Nissan 300ZX TT: 10.418 @ 142.253
Jeff Anderson, Engine: JUN, Turbos: Mitshubishi TD-06 25 Tires: 10 inch slicks
1993 Nissan 300ZX : 10.473 @ 140.310
Kyle Puckett, Engine: 3.0L V-6, Turbos: Mitsubishi TD-05 16G Tires: Mickey Thompson E/T
1995 Nissan 300ZX : 10.530 @ 139.760
Nik M, Engine: VG30DETT, Turbos: GT2840
1994 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo: 10.600 @ 132.710
Zo Faridi, Engine: VG30DETT, Turbos: TD05H-18G Tires: ET Streets
1991 Nissan 300ZX TT: 10.880 @ 118.700
Tim Liess, Engine: v-6, Turbos: jwt 650's Tires: BFG drags
1994 McLaren F1 : 11.110 @ 138.010
1970 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler: 11.180 @ 119.400
Neal King, Engine: 429 SCJ,
1994 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo: 11.271 @ 129.670
Scott Smith, Engine: VG30DETT, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: GT28RS Tires: MT ET Street
1991 Nissan 300ZX Twin-Turbo: 11.340 @ 123.840
Joel, Engine: Block bored .030 over, Turbos: Jim Wolf Sport 600 turbos Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Radial