This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
This sale is for the PremiumDashDecals decal(s) pictured along with this listing.This kit includes:
Please note that this is the normal kit for cars that were sold in North America
- 120 MPH Speedometer face
- Odometer relettering tapes
- Fuel Gauge face
- Ammeter gauge face
- Temperature gauge face
- Temp / Fuel Mask decal face
- Choice of Clock or delete face
- Choice of Heater or AC control switch face
- 1963 B Body standard dash Plymouth Savoy, Fury, Sport Fury
Our PremiumDashDecal line of decals sets the standard in dash overlays. These are decals are the product of much testing and research and we have sold literally thousands of decals over the past several years.
Each decal is:
- Printed on the most expensive grade of 3M industrial white film (no cheapo vinyls here)
- Has the exactly correct gloss level
- Is a “breeze” to apply, no tedious water “slip and slide” installation here
- Has “blacks” calibrated to use with Krylon Flat black paint spray paint
- Uses a special repositionable dry adhesive, all you have to do is push down with your fingers to apply
- Has hidden micro-ridges in the adhesive so that there is virtually no chance of getting trapped air or wrinkles in your final product
- Is an exterior grade film, designed to give years and years of unfailing use
- Comes with an proprietary clear coat sprayed over the film that not only produces the correct gloss but also provides ultra-violet light stability so the whites will never yellow and the blacks will never go grey.
- Are precision machine cut
- Very durable, easy to handle and extremely tear resistant
- Use the correct colors, line widths, letter and number fonts (typefaces) just like the originals
- Once the adhesive permanently activates (a few hours later) these decals are locked in place for the life of your cluster
- Gives you the closest thing possible to the OEM look in an easy to apply decal overlay
- As close as you can get to concourse quality in a decal
To Apply our PremiumDashDecals Product:
These re the easiest decals around to apply, just peel the backing off, position them over the area you want them installed, slide them around to fine tune their exact positioning,,,, and then when you are happy with their location, simply PRESS THEM IN PLACE with your finger. If after doing this you are still not happy with their position you can carefully lift them back off the surface and reposition them. Smooth down from the center to the outside edges with a finger and you are done! The adhesive will now activate all on it own to become permanent. It really is that easy.
With each order you will receive:
- Decal(s) as pictured in the listing above
- A detailed 11 page instruction booklet showing you how to put them on like a professional and guides you in how to apply then to your odometer (if part of the kit)
- A one sheet set of “Instructions for People That Don’t Read Instructions”
- A website link so that if you prefer, you can download our instructional videos and actually watch a professional apply the decals to fuel gauges, ammeters, speedometers, odometers, oil pressure gauges etc
- Free tech support if you have any questions regarding how to apply them
This kit comes exactly as you see it. If you have any questions whatsoever, please feel free to contact us. We also carry a full line of dash restoration supplies, voltage limiters, gasket sets and other cluster rebuild DIY parts so please feel free to check out our other stores listings. If you are uncomfortable with the DIY approach please contact us.
We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express over the phone for your convenience. Paypal and local pickup are also fine but please, no cash or personal cheques.
We are required to collect GST/HST (Federal Sales tax) on all Canadian orders, the exact rate depends on the province the item is shipped to.
Purchases shipped to US and foreign addresses pay NO TAX, only the item cost plus shipping.
Your order will be packed in an envelope with cardboard sleeve to ensure the decals don't get damaged during shipping. The item will be shipped out within 2 business days of receipt of payment. Shipping charges for postal airmail are fixed at $4.00 anywhere in USA and Canada. Most international decal orders can be shipped postal airmail for $7.00. If you need something really fast or with full tracking we can also do carriers such as UPS or FedEx or registered mail at additional cost.
If you are looking at buying this item you might also be interested inour dash cluster gasket sets, blue light bulb lens kits, voltage regulators and instrument cluster circuit boards so that your cluster gets rebuilt right both inside and out! You can check them out in our for these items including our complete line of instrument cluster circuit boards here on at the following link: New Circuit Boards:
We want your transaction to be as easy and trouble-free as possible. If you have any special requests we will try to do our best to assist you with them.
Thanks for looking at our listing!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Dragster Rear Engine top fuel: 4.498 @ 333.740
brandon burnstein, Engine: 499 tfx, Supercharger: 14-71 Tires: goodyear
2002 Dragster Rear Engine TAD - Top Alcohol: 5.336 @ 266.690
Chris Demke, Engine: 471 BAE, Supercharger: PSI 'D' screw blower Tires: Hoosier
2002 Dragster Rear Engine TAD-Blown Alcohol: 5.370 @ 265.690
1996 Dragster Rear Engine Top Fuel Dragster: 5.529 @ 248.610
John Buchanan, Engine: TFX 496, Supercharger: Moonyham 14-71
1990 Dragster Rear Engine GTS: 6.760 @ 217.000
2001 Dragster Rear Engine 4-link: 6.948 @ 194.350
Billy Thomas, Engine: 555 Chevorlet,
2008 Dragster Rear Engine Turbo 4 mitsubishi: 6.955 @ 193.000
Bob Niemczyk, Engine: 4g63 mitsubishi, Turbos: airwerks 76mm
1991 Dragster Rear Engine 355 Chevy V-8 blown alcohol: 6.990 @ 188.000
Pat Hine, Engine: 355, Supercharger: 6-71 Bowers blower Tires: 33.5 x 15x15 Goodyear Eagle
2002 Dragster Rear Engine 240: 7.150 @ 189.900
b. metka / d. sherman, Engine: 506, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: hoosier
1975 Dragster Rear Engine AA/BAD: 7.180 @ 196.000
2008 Dragster Rear Engine mm dragster: 7.180 @ 186.000
richard arnold, Engine: 567, Tires: 17x34.5x16
1995 Dragster Rear Engine : 7.354 @ 177.580
Bob Payton, Engine: 540 BBC,
1991 Dragster Rear Engine Tin Man 221: 7.411 @ 179.950
Gary Lowry, Engine: 572 Indy Dodge, Tires: Hooiser
1996 Dragster Rear Engine Oldsmobile: 7.472 @ 183.000
Bob Gregory, Engine: 445 CI Oldsmobile, Big Chief Heads, Hogan With Due,
2004 Dragster Rear Engine Car: 7.500 @ 178.000
Justin, Engine: 555 Shafiroff, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Hoosier
2007 Dragster Rear Engine TNT: 7.500 @ 182.000
Eric Gibson, Engine: 565, Tires: Hoosier/MT
2007 Dragster Rear Engine : 7.521 @ 186.230
Aaron Roberts, Engine: 434 small block, Tires: goodyear
2000 Dragster Rear Engine Worthy 4-link: 7.610 @ 175.090
Barbara Byrd, Engine: 555 cu. in. Chevy,
2004 Dragster Rear Engine Ray Miller: 7.620 @ 182.070
Mike Sturgill, Engine: 555 BBC, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: 17x33.5 rears-M/T, or Hoosiers depends on track
1981 Dragster Rear Engine : 7.680 @ 172.450
Bill Burnham, Engine: mazda 20b 3-rotor, Supercharger: 6-71 roots style Tires: 14/32 hoosiers