This item has been shown 68 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Window Tint - The Online Liquidator
Easy to Install - Affordable - High-Quality
PreCut Tint Film for All Windows
Easy to Install:
Hard part of the tinting is done by our extra precise cutters! Our computerized
cutters will cut the Tint Film for your car perfectly, you wont have to worry about
cutting and trimming edges. Once the installation completed, your car will look
just like factory tinted!
We offer the best prices on (shipping included)***. If you can find a better
price on , we will match it!
All our films are 100% USA made HIGH-QUALITY 2 PLY DYED films! They will last on
your car a LIFE TIME, and will not change color, will not peel and will not crack
Why choose our tints?
- Easy to install, step by step instruction!
- High-Quality color stable dyed tint film!
- Custom precut tint films to fit your car perfectly, no cutting or trimming required!
- No installation experience required!
- No need to remove door panels!
- 2 ply high-quality USA made tint film
- Shipped the next business day
- Fast delivery, average delivery within 4 business days
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Policy! Your money back no question asked!*
- Efficient customer service!
- We will be there until you install your tint, and make sure you are happy!
Shipping Price & Delivery Time
- USA: $8.48 - Delivery in 3 to 10 business days
- Canada: $8.48 - Delivery in 2 to 7 business days
- International: Please ask before placing an order
***No additional fees will apply for USA and Canadian customers***
This item includes PreCut Tint Film For:
- Front-Side Windows
- Rear-Side (Back) Windows
- All Small Side Windows
- Rear (Back) Window
- Any Shade/VLT (choose up to 2 different shades per order)
***You will get a precut tint film for all windows (except the windshield)***
***True Black Color***
***Dyed Premium Color Stable***
***Will never turn purple***
***MADE IN USA***
Note: Please specify the shades you would like to have at
checkout. If nothing is specified, we will send you 35% for all windows.
Tint Shade Selection
Choose up to 2 shades per order
For example you may choose to have 35% for both front-side windows and 5% for all
rear-side windows, and rear window.
Visual Light Transmission (VLT)
Ultraviolet Ray (UV) Rejection
Solar Energy Rejection
Visible Light Reflection
Note: Please specify the shades you would like to have at checkout. If nothing is
specified, we will send you 35% for all windows.
What we need to know?
Please specify the following at check out:
- Make, Model and the Year of your vehicle
- Number of doors
- Tint Shade(s) desired, you may choose up to 2 shades/VLT
- Note: If not specified, we will send you 35% for all windows.
Shipping and Handling
For International shipping contact us for rates prior to offerding
and provide country, city and postal code.
Once payment is received, all items will be shipped within 24 hours or the next business
- For USA: Alaska, Hawaii and other countries please contact us first.
- For Canada: Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut shipping rates please contact
- Quebec residents please add 5% GST + 9.5% QST. (Winning offer + Shipping)
- Newfoundland/Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Ontario residents please add
13% HST. (Winning offer + Shipping)
- British Columbia residents please add 12% HST. (Winning offer + Shipping)
- All other Canadian customers please add 5% GST. (Winning offer + Shipping)
- We ship via Canpar ground service for Canada and the USA, and Canada Post for all
- Taxes, VAT and any other taxes for International destinations are the responsibility
of the buyer.
- All shipments are insured.
- Your tracking number is emailed to you on the day of shipping. If you do not receive
our notification please verify your bulk or spam folder. Also ensure we have the
correct email address on our records.
- We do not ship to APO and PO box addresses. Please ensure you provide a physical
All my items are handled, packaged and shipped with care. Some items are wrapped
with bubble wrap or/and poly foam or/and shrink-wrap, to prevent the item from any
possible damage, dust, dirt and even water.
If you buy multiple items, you may have a combined shipping discount. Please contact
me for details.
Note: All items must be paid to be eligible for a combined shipping discount
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may send the product
back within 14 business days of receipt. I will be happy to refund your full purchase
price less shipping and handling.
- Item must be in original package and unused to be eligible for a full refund. If
the package is opened or item is used and you are not satisfied with the product,
please contact me.
I care about each and every one of my clients and I would like to make business
with them again and again in the future. Therefore, please feel free to contact me
if you have any concerns or problems, I will be more than happy to resolve any issue.
my store to view all my other products which could suit your needs!
Dont forget to add me as your favorite seller.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1956 Chevrolet Pickup : 9.000 @ 149.000
Al Lyda, Engine: Chev 565 CI, Tires: goodyear
1951 Chevrolet Pickup Step Side: 11.265 @ 114.670
Mark Acton, Engine: 350 chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT 33-15-15 rear
1999 Chevrolet Pickup : 11.359 @ 117.070
Moze Collins, Engine: 6.0l, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: 82mm Tires: Continental Cross Contact UHP
2002 Chevrolet Pickup Silverado: 11.478 @ 118.960
C.J. Quinton, Engine: 408, Supercharger: Procharger D1SC Tires: Yokohama
1950 Chevrolet Pickup 3100: 11.602 @ 114.910
Ron Plender, Engine: 292 CID inline 6 cylinder,
1950 Chevrolet Pickup 3100: 11.720 @ 113.110
Ron Plender, Engine: 292 CID inline 6 cylinder, Tires: MT 29.5 X 9
1993 Toyota Pickup : 11.800 @ 120.000
Dave G, Engine: LC Engineering Stage Five, Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 Tires: Mickey Thomspon Et streets 28x11.50x15
1967 Pontiac Catalina : 11.820 @ 115.450
Ian Jacques, Engine: 400C.I.+.030, Tires: 255/60/15 B.F. goodrich drag radials
1962 Pontiac Catalina 2-DR hardtop coupe: 11.850 @ 115.000
Gary L. Franks, Engine: 389 cubic inch; 318 BHP (factory rating), Tires: Drag Slicks
1979 Chevrolet Pickup C-10: 12.210 @ 118.750
R. Cook, Engine: 350, Tires: goodyear 15 x 13.5
1994 Toyota Pickup : 12.347 @ 112.260
Nestor D. Cotto Perez, Engine: 22re, Turbos: hybrid Tires: Mickey Thompson Competitor street
1968 Chevrolet Pickup : 12.530 @ 103.860
Brad Armstrong, Engine: 383,
2000 Chevrolet Pickup Silverado: 12.580 @ 111.000
Jonathan Selman, Engine: 2004 LQ4, Supercharger: - Turbos: STS Tires: Toyos on Front/ 28x10-16 Hoosiers Rear
1969 Chevrolet Pickup C-10: 12.600 @ 115.000
Brett, Engine: TPI 383, Supercharger: Paxton Tires: 295/75R15
1970 Chevrolet Pickup CS-10 truck: 12.603 @ 109.000
Nick Houghton, Engine: 383 stroker, Tires: 295/50/15 Street tires
2005 Scion xA Turbo t3 60 trim: 12.620 @ 113.000
Justin Crenshaw, Engine: 1.5 Ptuning spec SS 1nzfe, Turbos: t3 60 trim Tires: MT 9.5
2001 Honda Insight : 12.972 @ 109.140
François Théberge, Engine: K20A, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: MT 22*8*15
1970 Chevrolet Pickup C-10: 13.040 @ 104.700
Andy Lagasse, Engine: 383 sbc, Tires: BFG 30x9.50 frt, M/T 30x13.50 rr
1984 Chevrolet Pickup Fleetside SWB: 13.380 @ 100.670
Todd Stinson, Engine: 400 sb, Tires: Hoosier 10x26x15
1978 Chevrolet Pickup C10: 13.410 @ 108.450
SS, Engine: 305 Ci, Tires: bfg radial T/A