This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Power Window Lift Motor for Chevy Lumina Monte Carlo Saturn SC/SL/SW
This new aftermarket power window motor for GM vehicles has the following specifications:
- New, not rebuilt, power window motor
- GM Dealers only offer this power window motor complete with the power window regulator assembly. They do not offer the power window motor separately!
- Direct bolt on
- Offered as an alternative to having replace the complete power window regulator assembly
- 1995-01 Chevy Lumina Power Window Motor Front or Rear Passenger Side
- 1995-99 Chevy Monte Carlo Power Window Motor Passenger Side
- 1997-99 Saturn SC Coupe Power Window Motor Driver Side
- 1996-99 Saturn SL Sedan Power Window Motor Front Driver Side
- 1996-99 Saturn SW Wagon Power Window Motor Front Driver Side
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Chevrolet Lumina : 7.710 @ 186.300
Sam Parker, Engine: 565 Cubic Inches,
1964 Chevrolet Chevy 2: 10.610 @ 117.000
, Engine: 355, Tires: firestone
1991 Chevrolet Chevy S10: 11.526 @ 115.370
Jason Miller, Engine: 350, Tires: micky thomson 32-14.5-15
2005 Chevrolet Chevy Corvette C6: 12.557 @ 110.860
James, Engine: LS2, Tires: Stock non Z51 run flats
1955 Chevrolet Chevy : 12.720 @ 109.500
Ken Abbott, Engine: 454 Chevy, Tires: 28.5 Slicks on rear
1992 Chevrolet Lumina Z34: 12.720 @ 113.200
Eric Holland, Engine: 3.4L DOHC 207cu., Supercharger: Eaton Tires: 265/40R18
1991 Chevrolet Lumina : 12.747 @ 108.250
Tom Wright, Engine: 3800 Series II Supercharged, Supercharger: Eaton M90 Tires: Mohawk Predator HRS
1998 Chevrolet Lumina LTZ Supercharger: 13.033 @ 104.400
Shawn Bucklad, Engine: L67, Supercharger: M90 Tires: MT Sportsman Pro
1999 Saturn SL SL2T: 13.835 @ 107.680
Bill Allen, Engine: 1.9 LKO, Turbos: T3T04E Tires: Kuhmo 195/65 r15's
1992 Saturn SL : 15.251 @ 79.780
Neil Gierman, Engine: 1.9L 4cyl SOHC, Tires: BF Goodrich Comp T/A Drag Radials (Front)
1994 Chevrolet Lumina Z34: 15.580 @ 89.250
David Rickey, Engine: 3.4L V6,
1991 Chevrolet Lumina z34: 15.790 @ 90.108
Francis Guillemette, Engine: 3.4 twin dual cam v6 24 valves, Tires: 225/60/16
1998 Chevrolet Lumina LS: 16.021 @ 79.000
Lee Roy Goolsby III, Engine: 3.1 liter SFI,
1996 Saturn SL : 16.730 @ 82.590
randy johnson, Engine: 1.9L SOHC, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 185/65/14 $50 el cheapo all season
1999 Chevrolet Lumina ls: 16.760 @ 81.500
adam rich, Engine: 3.1L, Tires: 225/60 goodyears
1999 Chevrolet Lumina Standard: 17.010 @ 80.680
Mark, Engine: 3.1 Liter DOHC,
1994 Chevrolet Lumina Euro: 18.100 @ 81.500
Pat G, Engine: stock 3.1 mpfi, Tires: 215/60/16 eagle GA