This item has been shown 1359 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Home | About Us | Contact Us | FAQ | response
in titles & descriptions
Porsche 911 exhaust tips chrome 993 95~98 pipes Stainless pipes
Brand New Porsche 993 exhaust tips
Fits on 95~98 993 only.
For 993 C2, 993 C4
Might fit on Turbo.
not for C4S
sale for both Right and Left side!
if you have stock clamps, you can install these in minutes!
- All items will be shipped within 2 days, usually within 24 hours. If we can not ship your item within 3 days, we will inform you right away.
- We may not enter Tracking Info in or Paypal becuase we have muiltiple accounts and ship from different warehouses. Our goal is to ship the item out ASAP.
- Tracking number will be available few days after its shipped because we ship from different warehouses.
- Signature required on all delivery, include free shipping items.
- All items are shipped with insurance, if item delivered with damage, please contact us, we will handle the claim.
- now charges Final Value Fee on both selling price and Shipping charge, we do not over charge shipping fee, we use express shipping service
- Please give us 5 STARS on DSR ( Detailed Seller Rating), if you are not 100% satisafied please contact us before leaving response and DSR score. Thank you.
- Shipping charge does not include any local brokerage fee,Tax or duty, please contact your local custom for more info.
- Any Questions, Please email us prior to offer.
Paypal and Major credit cards only ( credit card paid va Paypal )
for large orders ( over $500) we can accept wire transfer.
ReturnsMoney Back or Exchange
Installation is Not Available
Please contact us if you would like to offer installation guide for the parts you purchased from us.
Simple Installation Guide, Video Installation Guide, or just photos with instrucitons.
Discount will be offered for Video and Photo installation guide.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1988 Porsche 911 Carrera Turbo: 10.760 @ 135.440
JR, Engine: Porsche 3.2, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Single Tires: Michelins
1986 Porsche 911 Carrera: 11.460 @ 118.000
M.R., Engine: 3.3, Supercharger: no Turbos: twin t3/t4 Tires: bf goodrich
2005 Porsche 911 997 Carrera S VF-E Supercharged: 11.680 @ 116.170
D. Sleat, Engine: 3.8L F6, Supercharger: Vortech V2 T-Trim Tires: Michelin Pilot Super Sport
2007 Porsche 911 GT3: 12.010 @ 118.020
2013 Porsche 911 S: 12.010 @ 116.790
TTF, Engine: 3.8L H6: 400HP,
2012 Porsche 911 991 Carrera S: 12.012 @ 116.790
991, Engine: Flat 6: 400HP,
2009 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S: 12.030 @ 115.070
kouzman, Tires: Michelin Super Sport
2005 Porsche 911 Carrera S Coupe: 12.310 @ 114.810
1999 Porsche 911 996 C2: 12.360 @ 116.450
PJ Alexandre, Engine: 3.6L swap, Tires: Hoosier R6
2000 Porsche 911 : 12.388 @ 114.050
2008 Porsche 911 GT3 RS: 12.410 @ 116.020
NA, Engine: flat-6, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport Cup
2009 Porsche 911 Carrera: 12.510 @ 113.030
NA, Engine: Flat 6 345HP,
2009 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S: 12.510 @ 113.020
NA, Engine: Flat-6, 385HP,
2005 Porsche 911 Carrera S: 12.610 @ 112.210
1990 Porsche 911 964 cabriolet: 12.669 @ 112.670
2005 Porsche 911 Carrera: 12.810 @ 109.100
2003 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S: 12.910 @ 108.710
2002 Porsche 911 Carrera: 13.123 @ 106.280
2007 Porsche 911 S 997: 13.146 @ 107.420
2006 Porsche 911 Carrera 4: 13.210 @ 106.210