This item has been shown 2213 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Pontiac Grand Prix Buick Regal Supercharged 3.8L Fuel Gas Pump & Sending Unit
This replacement electric fuel pump module assembly is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again!
- Mounts in fuel tank
- Complete module assembly
- Replaces dealer part number: 19180096
- Assembly includes the following parts:
- Electric Fuel Pump
- Plastic module
- Fuel sending unit
- Number of outlets: 3
- Rheostat range: (40-250 Ohms)
- Direct replacement
- Correct electrical connections
- Built to strict quality control standards
This electric fuel pump module assembly with sending unit is a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer unit.
- 1998-99 Buick Regal Fuel Pump & Sending Unit Module for V6 3.8L Supercharged
- 1998-00 Pontiac Grand Prix Fuel Pump & Sending Unit Module for V6 3.8L Supercharged
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Buick Regal Turbo-T: 8.690 @ 158.460
Dan Strezo, Engine: 274 c.i., Turbos: T88-T4 Tires: MT 29.5x10.5 Non-W
1986 Buick Regal Grand National T-type: 8.900 @ 154.000
Jack Cotton, Engine: 4.1l, V6, Turbos: single Turbonetics T76 Tires: MT 29-10.5-15
1984 Buick Regal : 9.610 @ 146.000
1981 Buick Regal GS: 9.980 @ 139.071
RONALD BEY, Engine: 494 ci, Tires: FUTURA
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
1987 Buick Regal : 10.200 @ 132.120
Rich Lenz, Engine: 454, Supercharger: none Turbos: none
1986 Buick Regal : 10.270 @ 132.970
1986 Buick Regal T-Type WH1 Designers Series: 10.750 @ 122.000
Banning Cohen, Engine: .040 over stock block 3.8v6, Turbos: PT67 Tires: 28x11.50x15 Hooser QT Pro
1987 Buick Regal Turbo T: 11.251 @ 121.000
John, Engine: 231, Turbos: 1 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Radials
1986 Buick Regal limited: 11.290 @ 120.320
timmy, Engine: 464 buick, Tires: 205x15 ft 28x10.5x15 micky thom rear
1987 Buick Regal T-Type: 11.500 @ 120.000
Bob V, Engine: 3.8 L, Turbos: CPT-65 Tires: BFG DR
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
1987 Buick Regal Limited T: 11.670 @ 117.000
Timothy Dirks, Engine: 3.8, Turbos: Stage V Ball Bearing Tires: Hoosier QTP 26x9
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
1987 Buick Regal Turbo: 12.060 @ 114.280
Wes Ingram, Engine: 3.8 V6 stock, Turbos: 46 Tires: G60 slicks
1987 Buick Regal Turbo T: 12.090 @ 111.980
Bill Heckman, Engine: 231 CI /Stock, Supercharger: no Turbos: PE 51 Tires: MT ET Drag Slicks
1987 Buick Regal : 12.160 @ 113.010
Chris Walker, Engine: 231, Turbos: TA-49 Tires: Radial TA's
1987 Buick Regal Turbo T: 12.314 @ 110.480
JOHN DICARLO, Engine: 231 V6, Turbos: TE-44 Tires: Sumitomo street tires
2008 Mazda 3 MPS: 12.350 @ 119.830
RE-ACTIONENGSPEED3, Engine: mzr, Turbos: k4 hybrid
1981 Buick Regal : 12.535 @ 113.460
George Pantazelos, Engine: 455 Buick, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Goodyear