This item has been shown 2993 times.
High Performance Sport Brakes
- 2 Front Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors
- High quality brake rotors that meet or exceed oem specification
- OEM size replacement rotors so you will not need to modify any part of your braking system
- Rotors are CNC (computer numerical control) machined for accurate drilling and precision balancing
- Rotors are chamfered so they are less likely to crack
- Improve braking distance
- Keep rotors and pads cooler
- Helps decreases the chances of brake fade by abandoning the gases that are often released during heavy braking
- Zinc plating protects the rotors from rusting on the hubs, slots, and vents of the rotors.
2008-2009Pontiac G8 GT & GXP - 321mm Front discs
(Please specify year and model of your vehicle) Payment & Shipping
Payment Options: Paypal and Credit Cards
Credit Card Order: Please call 562-239-6725
Local pickup available
Shipping Rate: Check Below - Shipping rate applies to all 50 States
Please email for international shipping rates
I Will Ship To: Worldwide
Terms & Conditions
SHIPPING & HANDLING:
Orders are usually shipped out within 2-4 business days via UPS or USPS. Actual transit time varies.Customer will be notify if there is any delay in shipment.
Shipping and handling fee is non refundable.
Payment must be received within 7 days. PayPal and all major credit cards are accepted.
We offer a 90 days warranty against cracking and warping. However, shipping cost will be paid by the buyer. No additional fees will be reimbursed with warranty claim (example: installation fee).
All of our parts are guaranteed to fit. If you received the wrong parts, please contact us within 30 days and we will replace it free of charge. We offer a 30 days return policy from date of purchase. All returns must be unused and in a resalable condition. There is a 20% restocking fee for all returned items. Shipping cost is non-refundable.
If you need additional help or product that isn't listed on our site, feel free to e-mail or call us at 562-239-6725. Emails are normally answered within 24 hours. If you do not receive a response from us test your mail, or give us a call. Many times it's due to a full mailbox or error in your e-mail. Please CONTACT us before leaving negative or neutral response, so we can have a chance to resolve the problem.