This item has been shown 865 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
For over thirty years, the Ignitor has proven itself in applications ranging from race cars to tractors. The Ignitor replaces breaker point and troublesome factory electronic ignitions with a dependable, self contained and maintenance free electronic ignition system. The Ignitor has been called the "stealth" ignition because of its quick installation and nearly undetectable presence under your distributor cap.
- Delivers twice the voltage to the spark plugs, increasing horsepower, fuel economy, and spark plug life
- 2:1 improvement over points in current fall time for increased coil output
- Rotating cobalt magnets trigger a Hall Effect integrated circuit . ...no points to burn, ...no moving parts to wear out
- Epoxy molding makes our module impervious to dirt, oil, grease and moisture
- Fits entirely inside the distributor
- No "black box to clutter the engine compartment
- Stable timing ...no need for any adjustments
- Will trigger most multi-spark CD ignitions
- Use with Flame-Thrower® 40,000 volt coil for optimal performance (available separately)
- Available for 6 and 12-volt negative and positive ground systems
- Legal in all 50 states and Canada (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-2)
This listing is for a 12-volt, negative ground Pertronix Ignitor for the following applications with a 4-cylinder engine using a Bosch distributor with vacuum advance:
- 1971-75 Alfa-Romeo Alfetta, Berlina, Spider Veloce
- 1975-78 Alfa-Romeo Alfasud, 5M, Sprint
- 1976-78 Alfa-Romeo Romeo F12 (Versolone Benzina)
- 1977-81 Alfa-Romeo Alfetta 1.6, 1.8, 2.0L
- 1977-81 Alfa-Romeo GTV 2000
- 1977-79 AMC Concord, Gremlin, Spirit
- 1970-80 Audi various models
- 1969-72 BMW 2000, 2002; excluding distributor #0231115045
- 1972-73 BMW 2002 Tii
- 1972-73 BMW 2002; distributor #231180003
- 1975-76 BMW 2002
- 1977-79 BMW 320i
- 1971-74 Ford/Mercury 2000cc (2.0L)
- 1966-67 Mercedes 200-Series; distributor #231170138
- 1972-73 Mercedes 220
- 1974-77 Mercedes 230, 240
- 1966-75 Opel various models
- 1976 Porsche 912E
- 1970-76 Porsche 914
- 1976-77 Porsche 924; distributor #231170202, 176064
- 1967-74 Saab various models
- 1968-83 Volkswagen various models
- 1969-73 Volvo 1800-Series
- 1969-74 Volvo 140-Series
- 1982-83 Volvo 240-Series; Canadian models only
P/N 1847V. If you have any questions about fitment or compatibility, please contact us before purchasing. We have this Ignitor listed on with matching coil, as well.
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN CONTIGUOUS USA!
We offer some of the quickest delivery times to most of the US on . We have locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Tennessee, and although we are required to collect sales tax on an order shipped within one of these states, these locations let us offer our customers quick, efficient service and delivery times.
The free shipping option is available for orders shipped within the lower 48 US-states. Please use the shipping calculator for orders outside the continental USA. We do combine shipping costs for multiple orders and ask that you contact us for a shipping quote.
We also have engine rebuild kits and valve train parts listed on . Feel free to contact our professional sales team toll-free (within USA & Canada) at 800.756.1114 or (outside USA & Canada) at 601.693.8282, EXT. 166 Monday-Friday 8am-6pm Eastern.
Thank you for looking at our listing and look forward to doing business!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1990 Ford Aerostar cargo van AWD: 14.070 @ 92.000
Char Vowell, Engine: 4.0, Supercharger: Eaton M-90 Tires: Drag Radials
2012 Mercedes-Benz E350 4Matic Wagon: 14.600 @ 97.110
ET, Engine: Dohc 24- valve , V-6 : 302 horsepower,
2006 Mercedes-Benz E350 : 14.710 @ 96.230
2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 : 14.910 @ 84.510
NA, Engine: V6: 268HP,
2010 Acura MDX : 15.310 @ 91.110
NA, Engine: V6: 300HP,
2007 Acura MDX Sport: 15.510 @ 90.020
2007 Acura MDX : 15.710 @ 90.020
NA, Tires: Michelin Latitude Tour HP M+S
2007 Acura MDX : 15.910 @ 87.610
1990 Mercedes-Benz 300E : 16.510 @ 84.540
Tyler W., Engine: 181 ci. Inline Six 2.6 L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: R15 Mickey Thompson E.T. Radials