This item has been shown 450 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
For over thirty years, the Ignitor has proven itself in applications ranging from race cars to tractors. The Ignitor replaces breaker point and troublesome factory electronic ignitions with a dependable, self contained and maintenance free electronic ignition system. The Ignitor has been called the "stealth" ignition because of its quick installation and nearly undetectable presence under your distributor cap.
- Delivers twice the voltage to the spark plugs, increasing horsepower, fuel economy, and spark plug life
- 2:1 improvement over points in current fall time for increased coil output
- Rotating cobalt magnets trigger a Hall Effect integrated circuit . ...no points to burn, ...no moving parts to wear out
- Epoxy molding makes our module impervious to dirt, oil, grease and moisture
- Fits entirely inside the distributor
- No "black box to clutter the engine compartment
- Stable timing ...no need for any adjustments
- Will trigger most multi-spark CD ignitions
- Use with Flame-Thrower® 40,000 volt coil for optimal performance (available separately)
- Available for 6 and 12-volt negative and positive ground systems
- Legal in all 50 states and Canada (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-2)
This listing is for a 12-volt, negative ground Pertronix Ignitor for the following applications with a 4-cylinder engine using a Bosch distributor with vacuum advance:
- 1971-75 Alfa-Romeo Alfetta, Berlina, Spider Veloce
- 1975-78 Alfa-Romeo Alfasud, 5M, Sprint
- 1976-78 Alfa-Romeo Romeo F12 (Versolone Benzina)
- 1977-81 Alfa-Romeo Alfetta 1.6, 1.8, 2.0L
- 1977-81 Alfa-Romeo GTV 2000
- 1977-79 AMC Concord, Gremlin, Spirit
- 1970-80 Audi various models
- 1969-72 BMW 2000, 2002; excluding distributor #0231115045
- 1972-73 BMW 2002 Tii
- 1972-73 BMW 2002; distributor #231180003
- 1975-76 BMW 2002
- 1977-79 BMW 320i
- 1971-74 Ford/Mercury 2000cc (2.0L)
- 1966-67 Mercedes 200-Series; distributor #231170138
- 1972-73 Mercedes 220
- 1974-77 Mercedes 230, 240
- 1966-75 Opel various models
- 1976 Porsche 912E
- 1970-76 Porsche 914
- 1976-77 Porsche 924; distributor #231170202, 176064
- 1967-74 Saab various models
- 1968-83 Volkswagen various models
- 1969-73 Volvo 1800-Series
- 1969-74 Volvo 140-Series
- 1982-83 Volvo 240-Series; Canadian models only
P/N 1847V. If you have any questions about fitment or compatibility, please contact us before purchasing. We have this Ignitor listed on with matching coil, as well.
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN CONTIGUOUS USA!
We offer some of the quickest delivery times to most of the US on . We have locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Tennessee, and although we are required to collect sales tax on an order shipped within one of these states, these locations let us offer our customers quick, efficient service and delivery times.
The free shipping option is available for orders shipped within the lower 48 US-states. Please use the shipping calculator for orders outside the continental USA. We do combine shipping costs for multiple orders and ask that you contact us for a shipping quote.
We also have engine rebuild kits and valve train parts listed on . Feel free to contact our professional sales team toll-free (within USA & Canada) at 800.756.1114 or (outside USA & Canada) at 601.693.8282, EXT. 166 Monday-Friday 8am-6pm Eastern.
Thank you for looking at our listing and look forward to doing business!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Chevrolet Blazer S10: 10.540 @ 128.770
Ryan Williams, Engine: 383 stroker, Tires: M/T 10.5x28
1989 Chevrolet Blazer : 11.040 @ 119.000
2007 Chevrolet Blazer SS ALL WHEEL DRIVE: 12.500 @ 107.890
Dick (Tracman 466), Engine: LS2, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Hankook
1992 Chevrolet Blazer : 13.270 @ 104.560
BOB PAQUETTE, Engine: 355,
2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Kleemann: 13.583 @ 104.719
Carl G., Supercharger: Kleemann Tires: PS 255's
1980 Chevrolet Blazer Silverado Supercharger: 14.115 @ 100.364
Patrick Sandy, Engine: 358, Supercharger: B&M Tires: 33
1985 Chevrolet Blazer : 14.420 @ 112.040
nathan somerlot, Engine: v8 356 cid, Tires: 195, 60, r15
1997 Chrysler Concorde LX: 15.800 @ 87.000
Jamahl, Engine: 3.5L 24 valve V6, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Kumho Ecsta KH-11
2001 Chevrolet Blazer LS: 15.883 @ 84.400
Justin C., Engine: 4.3L V6, Tires: BFG Radial TA 255/60/R15
1985 Chevrolet Blazer 4x4: 16.009 @ 83.370
Eric Nandal, Engine: 400 smallblock, Tires: 33's
1998 Chevrolet Blazer LS: 16.400 @ 80.000
Aaron Moreau, Engine: 4.3L,
1998 Ford Windstar GL: 17.000 @ 83.000
Mom, Engine: 3.8L, Supercharger: nah Turbos: not yet Tires: 225/35 r19
2000 Chevrolet Blazer LT: 17.129 @ 76.000