This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Brand New Performance Exhaust Header Headers
Toyota 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Tundra (2UZFE), Including 2WD and 4WD models
Toyota 2001 2002 2003 2004 Sequoia 4.7L V8 (2UZFE), Including 2WD and 4WD models
Part Number (SKU#):TP-115
- Item Condition: Brand New
- 2 pieces (Gaskets are included)
- Size: N/A
- Gain More performance Due to More Air Flow
- Increase Horsepower and Torque
- Mandrel bent tubing, CAD-rendered, CNC Machined Flanges.
- Utilizes factory 02 sensor position
- Retail Price: $249.99
Please double check the compatibility chart listed above to confirm the vehicle fitment before buying the item. If you are not sure about the fitment regarding the part listed, please feel free to contact us to confirm the fitment before making the purchase.
Please feel free to contact us if you have question regarding the item or our policy.
Check out our store for more products
- We accept the following payment methods: Paypal, VISA, MasterCard, Amercian Express and Discover (PayPal e-check will be held up to 7-10 business days before shipping)
- PayPal Payment: Please follow checkout to complete the payment.
- Credit Card Payment: Please follow checkout to complete the payment. The shipping address and the billing address has to be the same. If the shipping address is different from the billing address, the seller reserves the right to refund the payment and the buyer has to pay the item with paypal payment instead.
- Sales tax is applied to all orders shipped to California. Sales tax is calculated on the extended price (unit price x quantity) total, including shipping and handling charges.
Items that are in stock in our warehouse usually ship within 1-2 business day. Orders must be placed, payment verified, and security cleared. Merchandise is shipped complete, properly packaged via the service you select.
Signature Confirmation may be added for most of the items. Buyer is responsible to keep track on your package. If no one is available for receiving the item, you may request the seller not to add the signature confirmation or contact UPS to arrange another delivery time if we have shipped the package. If there is no one available to receive the package after three attempts, the package will be returned back to the sender.
Custom Charge and Brokerage Fee
All item is being shipped out from United States. Shipping & Handling cost listed in the description does NOT include the custom charge and brokerage fee associated with the shipment. Buyer is responsible for the custom charge and brokerage fee associated with the shipment, for which would be determined by the custom when the shipment is delivered to the buyer.
- All sales are considered final upon shipment. Return requests are subject to autogrimmig authorization.
- In the case of our error, please email or call our Customer Service department within 7 days of receiving the item to generate a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for exchange. We will cover the actual shipping fees for exchange if we shipped incorrect quantity or incorrect item.
- Except in the case of our error, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges incurred with the return or exchange. This includes the original freight cost to the customer. Buyer can return the item within 30 days since the purchase. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping cost. Shipping and handling will not be refunded. We will not honor used or installed item.
All items autogrimmig selling on are designated as RACING, OFF-ROAD, OR SHOW USE ONLY and are not intended to be used on the highway or any pollution controlled vehicles UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED BY MANUFACTURER. This does not mean they cannot function on such vehicles, but merely that they may not uphold to the regulations and restrictions of a highway vehicle and therefore must be designated as OFF-ROAD USE ONLY. For OBD-II vehicles, the use of any manifolds or test pipes may remove a Catalytic Converter, in doing so this will trigger a Check Engine Light due to Catalytic Converter failure; this sometimes can cause the vehicle to enter into a "Null Mode" which can alter the vehicles performance in a negative fashion. glazious_direct is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PENALTIES OR FINES ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF ANY OF THE PRODUCTS THAT WE SELL. Please check and confirm with all local laws before purchase to ensure that you understand fully the consequences and risks associated with the use of the products sold by autogrimmig. autogrimmig is not responsible for any labor costs with installing or removal of any products regardless of the situation that has occurred and will not be held liable for such costs. If a manufacturer states that their product is approved for highway use then the manufacturer of said product will be responsible for their own claims and are in no way associated with autogrimmig.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2007 Toyota Tundra RCSB: 11.685 @ 116.310
BRX, Engine: 3UR-FE, Supercharger: TRD TVS 1900 Turbos: - Tires: M&H MHD-11
2011 Toyota Tundra 2wd Double Cab: 11.940 @ 113.190
Eddy, Engine: 5.7L , Supercharger: TRD TVS 1900 Tires: M&H Cheater Slicks
2011 Toyota Tundra 2wd Double Cab: 11.974 @ 112.530
Eddy, Engine: 5.7L, Supercharger: TRD Tires: M&H 30
2008 Toyota Tundra RCSB: 12.179 @ 112.210
HULZAZZ, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: TRD TVS1900 Turbos: N/A Tires: 295/50/16 Hoosier Drag radials
2007 Toyota Tundra RCSB: 12.458 @ 109.440
BRX, Engine: 3UR-FE, Supercharger: TRD Turbos: - Tires: Toyo Proxies ST II (Front), MT 3786R (Rear)
2007 Toyota Tundra RCSB 2WD S/C: 12.698 @ 108.050
Mike, Engine: 5.7L iForce V8, Supercharger: TRD Tires: Hankook Ventus ST RH06 (Street Tires)
2009 Toyota Tundra SR5: 12.739 @ 108.680
Cater, Engine: 5.7L, Supercharger: TRD Turbos: video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF5VfXdyyR4 Tires: MT E.T Street
2007 Toyota Tundra RCSB: 12.946 @ 107.270
Gutz, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: TRD Supercharger Tires: Yokohama
2009 Toyota Tundra SR5: 12.964 @ 109.870
Jason Fontenot, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: Yes Tires: Nitto Drag Radials
2007 Toyota Tundra RCSB: 13.141 @ 111.020
Mike Cheat, Engine: 5.7L V8, Supercharger: TRD Tires: General UHP
2009 Toyota Tundra sr5: 13.147 @ 104.160
Cater, Engine: 5.7l, Supercharger: TRD Tires: Mickey Thompson
2007 Toyota Tundra RCSB: 13.294 @ 107.460
Mike Cheatwood, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: TRD
2010 Toyota Tundra SR5 DC: 13.317 @ 103.280
Steve, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: TRD Tires: 275-55-20 Firestone Destination S/T
2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Limited 4x2: 13.332 @ 103.570
JLH, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: TRD Tires: 275/65/18
2010 Toyota Tundra 4x4 Double Cab: 13.334 @ 101.270
Jaytee Tafoya, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: TRD Tires: BFG
2011 Toyota Tundra 2wd DC: 13.403 @ 105.550
Eddy, Engine: 5.7L, Supercharger: TRD Tires: M&H 30
2000 Toyota Tundra SR5: 13.411 @ 99.430
Jeff, Engine: 4.7L V8, Tires: 285X75-R16
2008 Toyota Tundra : 13.443 @ 100.200
Tad Steinberg, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: TRD Tires: Stock
2011 Toyota Tundra 2wd Double Cab: 13.570 @ 104.740
Eddy, Supercharger: TRD
2007 Toyota Tundra SR5: 13.647 @ 106.480
BRX, Engine: 3UR-FE 5.7L V8, Supercharger: TRD Tires: Toyo Proxes ST II