This item has been shown 1146 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Passat A6 2.8L V6 Front Exhaust Pipe w/Dual Catalytic Converters Left LH
- Replaces LH (Driver Side) FRONT Exhaust Pipe with dual Converters
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4B0 254 500 LX, 4B0254500LX
- Two Oxygen sensor provisions:
- One located on front side of 1st converter
- One located on front side of second converter
- High quality 409 grade stainless steel
- Includes all Pipes and flanges for direct installation (additional clamps may be required)
- Certified for the following agencies:
- US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Ministry of Environment, Ontario & British Columbia - Canada
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits only the following Toyota engines as listed in vehicle descriptions:
- Does not fit vehicles with California Emissions
- Correct for models with Automatic Transmission (A/T) only
Note: For vehicles requiring Engine ID (Identification): The Engine ID is usually located on a paper tag located on the valve cover.
Due to new California emissions laws, we can not ship catalytic converters to the state of California.
- 2000-01 Audi A6 QUATTRO Front Exhaust Pipe with Dual Catalytic Converters for V6 2.8L (engine ID ATQ) & (Automatic Transmission) Driver Side
- 2000-01 Audi A6 Front Exhaust Pipe with Dual Catalytic Converters for V6 2.8L (engine ID ATQ) & (Automatic Transmission) Driver Side
- 2000-05 VW Passat Front Exhaust Pipe with Dual Catalytic Converters for V6 2.8L (engine ID ATQ) & (Automatic Transmission) Driver Side
Notice: Unfortunately due to state regulations, we cannot ship this product to California.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2001 Audi A6 2.7TT SSP Tuned: 11.830 @ 119.030
Nick, Turbos: K04
1998 Volkswagen Passat gls: 12.426 @ 111.480
sergey, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: gt 3070r Tires: street
2002 Volkswagen Passat gls: 12.445 @ 113.909
marc hubert, Engine: stock 1.8t, Turbos: bullseye s258 .55a/r Tires: 24.5x8x15 slicks on steelies
2009 Audi A6 Prestige: 12.630 @ 108.730
Ken, Engine: 3.0TFSI, Supercharger: Stock
2000 Audi A6 2.7T 6MT Quattro: 12.807 @ 105.340
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6 FWD Zex Nitrous: 12.821 @ 110.540
SCOTT MACLEAN, Engine: 3.6 280HP V6, Tires: M/T ET Streets 26x10.5
2000 Volkswagen Passat GT28RS Turbo: 12.897 @ 103.790
Christian Anto, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: GT28RS Tires: M&H slicks
2009 Audi A6 Prestige: 12.942 @ 108.900
Ken, Engine: 3.0TFSI, Supercharger: Stock Tires: Michelin Pilot Alpin PA3
2001 Audi A6 2.7T Quattro: 13.018 @ 108.270
Nick Dascalopoulos, Engine: 2.7T, Turbos: K03 Tires: 235/35ZR19
2002 Audi A6 2.7t: 13.024 @ 106.490
Richard Henry, Engine: 2.7t, Turbos: K03
1995 Volkswagen Passat GLX VR6: 13.200 @ 104.000
Frank Piccirillo, Engine: 2.8 Liter 12, Valve DOHC. VR6, Supercharger: Z-Engineering Supercharger Tires: nitto NT555R Drag radials
2002 Audi A6 2.7T: 13.224 @ 105.540
Richard Henry, Engine: 2.7T, Turbos: K03
2010 Audi A6 3.0T Stasis: 13.280 @ 107.870
Ed, Engine: 3.0T, Supercharger: yes
2000 Audi A6 A6 2.7T: 13.331 @ 105.930
Simon, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock
2002 Audi A6 2.7T: 13.338 @ 105.060
Richard Henry, Turbos: stock k03
2002 Audi A6 2.7T 6speed: 13.370 @ 100.340
John Turcotte, Engine: GIAC X chip,
2013 Audi A6 Biturbo Diesel: 13.400 @ 104.050
jet, Engine: 2993, Turbos: 2
2006 Volkswagen Passat VR6 3.6 FWD ZEX Nitrous: 13.464 @ 107.680
SCOTT MACLEAN, Engine: 3.6, Tires: TOYO PROXES 4 235-45-17
2002 Audi A6 2.7t: 13.534 @ 103.590
Richard Henry, Engine: 2.7t, Turbos: stock K03
2002 Audi A6 2.7t: 13.647 @ 101.450
Richard Henry, Engine: 2.7t, Turbos: stock Tires: stock