This item has been shown 1832 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
PAIR SET LEFT & RIGHT 05-06 CHEVY COBALT HEADLIGHTS HEADLAMPS (BASE,LS,LT)
Large items (hoods, bumpers, fenders, etc...) may take 10-14 days for delivery.1. All of our parts are certified by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) and Department of Transportation (DOT).
2. "LH" or "LEFT" refers to the driver side.
3. "RH" or "RIGHT" refers to the passenger side.
4."W/MOULDING" means the part has moulding holes.
5. Please call us at 972-579-0321 with any questions!
6. If an item is damaged in shipping please contact us ASAP.We are required by Texas State Law to collect 8.25% Sales Tax.
We accept the following forms of payment:
1. We ship to confirmed PayPal addresses only.
2. We require a physical address and cannot ship to a PO Box.
3. Larger items have additional shipping costs.
4. Lights and mirrors have free shipping. Our goal is to make you a happy customer. If you are not giving us 5 star detailed seller ratings across the board we are not satisfied! Before leaving response, if there is something wrong with your purchase please let us know and we will do all in our power to fix the issue for you. Our customer service line is open Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM CST.If you perfer to contact us through the e-Bay messaging system we will also be more than willing to help you solve any problems. When we receive payment for your product we automatically issue positive response. Returning any sort of positive response to us would be much appreciated! We strive for 100% satisfaction! Store Categories ItemsAll Rights Reserved 2011 Autolighthouse ¦ Design
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1964 Chevrolet Chevy 2: 10.610 @ 117.000
, Engine: 355, Tires: firestone
1991 Chevrolet Chevy S10: 11.526 @ 115.370
Jason Miller, Engine: 350, Tires: micky thomson 32-14.5-15
2005 Chevrolet Chevy Corvette C6: 12.557 @ 110.860
James, Engine: LS2, Tires: Stock non Z51 run flats
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc sedan: 12.595 @ 109.550
tranced, Engine: lnf 2.0, Turbos: stock Tires: street AA 400 treadwear
1955 Chevrolet Chevy : 12.720 @ 109.500
Ken Abbott, Engine: 454 Chevy, Tires: 28.5 Slicks on rear
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.750 @ 108.900
Stuart Leiby, Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: Factory M62 Tires: 555r's
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS SC: 12.841 @ 114.900
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 HiFi Tires: Hoosier QTP's 26x9.5x16
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC: 12.852 @ 115.650
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics HiFi 60-1 Tires: Hoosier QTP 26x9.5x16
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbo: 12.862 @ 109.100
Brad Tew, Engine: 2.0 I4 Turbo, Turbos: K04 Tires: BFGoodrich KDW G-force
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc: 12.929 @ 113.250
trevor swain, Engine: 2.0 ecotec, Turbos: stock Tires: 245/45/17 nitto nt555r
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.940 @ 106.000
Rob Archer, Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: stock
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/sc: 13.113 @ 116.000
Paul Pilinko, Engine: 2.0 I4, stock, Turbos: turbonetics 60-1 Tires: track Hoosier QTP's street, bald lol
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS TC: 13.129 @ 0.000
litalien2001, Engine: stock, Supercharger: no Turbos: stock Tires: drag radial bfgoodrich
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 13.170 @ 110.400
Cory Cercone, Engine: 2.0 LNF, Turbos: stock k04 Tires: Dunlop Fierce
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 13.182 @ 115.120
Sean A AKA .ninja44, Engine: 2.0 LNF, Turbos: stock KO4 Tires: Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs 235 40 18
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.216 @ 110.260
Chris Bodnar, Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: Stock
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.231 @ 104.080
Brad Cain (ralliartist), Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: stock M62 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets 26x10.5x16
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.296 @ 107.860
Brian Miller, Engine: 2.0 L, Supercharger: Eaton M62
2005 Lincoln LS Sport: 13.300 @ 106.500
rocket5979, Engine: 3.9 DOHC V8,
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbocharged: 13.325 @ 112.100
Marin, Turbos: Stock K04 Tires: 235/40/18 BFG KDW2