This item has been shown 14 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Pace Setter 70-2272 Painted Black Cadillac 04-7 CTS-V Long Tube Headers
Manufactured using mandrel-bent, 16-gauge mild steel tubing and port-matched, CNC-machined, 3/8"-thick head flanges. They are designed for the best combination of ease of installation, fit and maximum performance gain for your vehicle. PaceSetter Headers come with hardware, gaskets and illustrated instructions and are backed by a manufacturer's three year warranty.
- PaceSetter Headers are custom-engineered to deliver maximum performance and efficiency from your engine with durability and ease of installation.
- Manufactured using mandrel-bent 16-gauge mild steel tubing with your choice of finishes:
- Black paint (standard): Non-high temperature paint, used to protect headers during storage and shipment.
- Armor*Coat: PaceSetter's exclusive Armor*Coat process utilizes two layers of metallic-ceramic protection that's cured at a searing 2000°F. It won't discolor like paint, chrome or dull coatings, and keeps under-hood temperatures lower.
- PaceSetter Headers boast substantially higher flow and reduced weight than inefficient stock exhaust manifolds
- CNC-machined thick steel flanges with milled surfaces and matched ports ensure a proper fit and the best seal
- PaceSetter Headers come equipped with positions for all factory sensors
- Connects without hassle to the stock exhaust on most models. "Off Road" extensions and Y-pipes available for long tube headers.
- Tubes enter collector in proper firing sequence for maximum scavenging.
- PaceSetter Headers are designed with easy bolt-on installation in mind. (Some vehicles may require welding or fabrication.)
- Includes detailed step-by-step instructions and custom gaskets. All other necessary hardware is provided.
Please call us if you have any questions 205-267-6387
FOR RACING PURPOSES ONLY. These competition parts are sold "as is" and without warranty of any kind. Purchaser acknowledges that the installation of these parts will cause his/her vehicle to be unable to be lawfully used on public highways and assumes all risks and expenses thereof. Buyer recognizes that motor racing is a dangerous sport and that participants therein incur and assume the risk of bodily injury, death, or property damage.Free FedEx Ground shipping to the lower 48 states. Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico free with USPS. International shipping is not free, so contact us for quotes before purchase. Bulk shipping rates available. USPS is available but tracking information is not as reliable. Expedited shipping is available for an additional cost. Contact us for shipping quotes when necessary.7 days money back or item exchange (buyer's choice). Buyer pays return shipping.Returns of unopened and non-used products available within thirty (30) days. Products must be in the original packaging. If it doesn't look new like you would want to buy it, we cannot accept the return. Return Material Authorization is required. All returns sent without an RMA will be you have any questions about any of our sale items feel free to contact us by message or by telephone 205-267-6387. All queries are responded to daily.We look forward to serving you!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Cadillac CTS : 14.727 @ 92.770
Chris, Engine: 3.6L Non DI,
2008 Cadillac CTS Base: 14.750 @ 96.190
Joe, Engine: 3.6L PFI,
2008 Cadillac CTS : 14.810 @ 95.410
NA, Engine: v6,
2010 Cadillac CTS 3.6 DI: 14.910 @ 95.310
NA, Engine: V6: 304HP,
2004 Cadillac CTS 3.6: 14.990 @ 91.950
2005 Cadillac CTS : 15.020 @ 94.100
Jim, Engine: 3.6L,
2003 Cadillac CTS : 15.183 @ 90.690
Derrick Alago, Engine: 3.2 V6, Tires: 225/50/16 Continental ExtremeContact DWS
2010 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon 3.6: 15.410 @ 93.020
NA, Engine: V6: 304HP,
2003 Cadillac CTS : 15.610 @ 90.620
2003 Cadillac CTS : 15.662 @ 89.370
Jenn Shaffer, Engine: 3.2,