This item has been shown 1103 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Heat wraps from Sickspeed. This high-end heat wrap is perfect for wrapping your headers, manifolds, turbos, and may other applications. Keep harmful heat in its place with these colorful wraps.
- This item is 2" wide x 1/16" deep x 25' long.
- 5 stainless steel zip ties are included (5mm wide x 300mm long).
- Can withstand temperatures up to 550 degree Celsius (932 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Great for reducing under hood heat to protect your vital engine components.
- Just the right amount to fit most ram air intakes.
- Made from glass fiber.
Don't forget to check out our other listings for parts and accessories to suit your ride. We are always expanding so keep an eye out for more supreme quality products from Sickspeed.
Purchase includes a die-cut vinyl decal:
Check out the manufacturer's website for more info and pics.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1970 Chrysler Valiant Pacer: 9.824 @ 136.030
Simon, Engine: 440, Tires: Goodyear slicks
1971 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770: 11.990 @ 114.670
Mal, Engine: Gen 3 6.1 SRT HEMI, Tires: MT ET SR 255/60/15
1972 Chrysler Valiant Pacer: 12.026 @ 115.662
johnny, Engine: 340 mopar, Tires: hoosier
2004 Ferrari Challenge Stradale : 12.530 @ 114.140
1966 Chrysler Valiant vc/australian: 12.705 @ 107.010
steve, Engine: 318, Tires: 24/8.5
1988 Volkswagen Voyage : 13.960 @ 98.000
Rafael Magrão, Engine: 2100cc,