This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
DNA Motoring Business Hours:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM PST.
Welcome to DNA Motoring STORE
- Store Home
- About Us
- Add To Favorites
- New Arrivals
- Ending Soon
- Contact Us
Add my Store to your Favorites and receive my email newsletters about new items and special promotions!
STAINLESS STEEL 4-2-1 HEADER FOR 93-97 PROBE/MX6 2.0 l4 4CYL EXHAUST/MANIFOLD
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential.
1 x Header Exhaust SystemHardware as Shown in the Picture above
Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material
Inlet/ Outlet: 2.00"/ 2.00"
O2 Sensor Insertion and Metal Gasket Included
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
100% Brand NewProfessional Installation is Highly RecommendedInstallation Instruction is NOT Included
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION!
- Contact Us
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping.
- US Territories and Military such as GU, VI, SAIPAN, APO/FPO will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
We ship all our items either via UPS/FEDEX or USPS. If there is no specific request prior to purchasing, we will ship either method.
Very Important Shipping Policy:
We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as the shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal notes section. E-mailing us after you have made payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment. Thanks.
We accept PayPal payments. (e-check takes 3-7 business days to be processed. We will not ship until it is cleared)
Payment Options Overview:PayPal
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Most items DO NOT come with instruction of Installation otherwise stated above, the buyer are responsible of the installation. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
you may also like
blow off valve
Copyright © 2015, dna motoring. All rights reserved.
- About Us
- Add to Favorites
- New Arrivals
- Ending Soon
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Mazda MX6 Coupe: 7.078 @ 196.420
Rocky Rehayem, Engine: 20B Rotary, Turbos: Twin
1991 Ford Probe LS: 8.110 @ 166.000
Fred House, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: JS Single 76mm
1990 Ford Probe GT Turbo: 8.180 @ 169.000
Matt Faul, Engine: Toyota 2jzge Long block, Turbos: Borg Warner S480 Tires: 33x10.5W Rear M/T, 24x3.5 M/T Front
1996 Ford Probe GT Turbo: 8.746 @ 161.333
Lyle Poxx, Engine: Eslinger 2.3L Ford Block bored 0.080 over, Turbos: Presicion Single 80mm Tires: Goodyear slick 31x14.5
1993 Ford Probe GT: 10.717 @ 133.822
Dan Ciobanu, Engine: 2.5L V6, 24-valve DOHC, Supercharger: none Turbos: Garrett T04 60-1 stage3 Tires: Hoosier 26x9x15
1996 Ford Probe GT T3T4 Turbo: 12.643 @ 116.260
Sean, Engine: KLDE, Turbos: T3T4 Tires: Yokohamas avs es100
1997 Ford Probe GT: 12.965 @ 108.270
Dan Floto Jr, Engine: KL-03 2.5 V-6, Tires: Nitto 555r's
1990 Ford Probe GT: 13.230 @ 113.810
Nick Sgambelluri, Engine: Mazda FE-DOHC, Turbos: GT35r Tires: BFG G-Force t/a KDW II
1989 Ford Probe GT Turbo: 13.400 @ 113.600
Jerry Chase, Engine: 2.2 liter 12 valve SOHC, Turbos: T3 upgrade Tires: Kumho 711s
1993 Ford Probe GT: 13.550 @ 103.000
MikeB, Engine: KL-03 2.5L V6, Tires: nitto 555R
1990 Mazda MX6 Turbo: 13.600 @ 107.150
(Ryan ),owner Jaahmarr, Engine: never been open, Turbos: kkk Tires: NORMAL STREET TIRES
1991 Ford Probe GT Turbo: 13.624 @ 109.341
phillip, Turbos: t3/t4e 50t
1988 Mazda MX6 : 13.700 @ 102.600
james williford, Engine: 2.2l, Turbos: airesearch t3 hybrid Tires: dragradials bfg
1992 Mazda MX6 LS: 13.819 @ 105.520
AJ, Engine: KLZE, Tires: toyo r888 205/50/r15
1995 Ford Probe ZE: 13.950 @ 98.000
Michael Lyons, Engine: KLZE, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: BF Goodwrench GForce TA's
1997 Ford Probe GT: 14.099 @ 97.690
Dan Floto Jr, Engine: KL-ZE JDM 2.5 Dohc V-6, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Nitto 555r's
1993 Ford Probe GT: 14.214 @ 98.000
boner, Engine: 2.5 j-spec, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Nitto 555
1995 Mazda MX6 ls: 14.242 @ 97.610
Alex, Engine: klze, Tires: BFG T/A's
1989 Ford Probe : 14.636 @ 94.950
Brad Kasiske, Engine: 2.2L SOHC Turbo, Turbos: Stock IHI
1993 Ford Probe GT: 14.780 @ 92.020
MikeB, Engine: 2.5L KL03,