This item has been shown 1172 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Prime Choice Auto Parts
- Visit Our store>>
- Add to Store Favorites>>
- Sign Up For Newsletter>>
Find More Parts
For Your Car
Search by Keyword
Complete Front Set of Brake Rotors and Ceramic Brake Pads
Distributed by Prime Choice Auto Parts Factory Outlet Store
Premium Brake Rotors
• Direct fit, vehicle specific application for all makes and models.
• Designed to obtain peak performance under all braking conditions.
• Precise tolerances offer maximum performance, increased comfort, and extended longevity of all brake system components.
• Machined surface to ensure synergy between the brake pad and brake rotor during the break in period.
• Venting design (when applicable) increases overall brake rotor cooling and provides additional protection against thermal cracking.
Premium Ceramic Brake Pads
• Engineered high grade composite materials for superior braking and extended life.
• Chamfered and Slotted to prevent heat expansion cracks and to further reduce brake noise.
• Strong resistant to fade under load and totally resistant to rotor vibration.
• Enhanced friction for superior stopping, comfort, performance and low-dust for cleaner wheels.
• New standard for quiet, reliable braking that last longer and provide superior stopping.
Prime Choice Brake Pads feature the advanced Premium Shim noise reducing rubber core brake shim technology that promotes silent braking. The result is quieter performance, superior stopping power and longer pad life – the new standard in replacement brake components!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1984 Ford Bronco xlt: 9.800 @ 138.000
Robert Adamo, Engine: 427 windsor, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: slicks
1939 Studebaker Champion : 10.351 @ 130.560
mike connelly, Supercharger: 6-71
1971 Ford Bronco : 10.453 @ 127.280
uncle frank, Engine: 514 ford, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 31/14.50/15-Hoosier/DOT
1979 Ford Bronco Custom: 10.803 @ 124.440
Pat, Engine: Ford MotorSport 598 by Jon Kaase, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Hoosier 18245 32.0/13.5-15 W* with tubes
1939 Studebaker Champion : 10.870 @ 122.000
Big Jacks Automotive, Engine: Chevy 350, Supercharger: 6-71 Tires: 14x32
1985 Honda Sabre V65: 11.906 @ 112.610
David Deventer, Engine: V4 1098cc, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Stock
1968 Ford Bronco : 12.744 @ 105.310
Jeff Jensen, Engine: 460, Tires: 33x18.5 Mickey T Sports Pro
1994 Ford Bronco : 14.347 @ 92.280
Jerry, Engine: 351, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 285/70/R15
1992 Ford Bronco 2WD Lightning: 15.306 @ 90.000
Michael Long, Engine: 351W, Tires: Nitto 555R
1992 Ford Bronco 2wd: 16.390 @ 82.750
Michael Long, Engine: 5.8L, Tires: 275/55/17 Toyos
2007 Jeep Patriot 4x4: 16.610 @ 83.020
1996 Ford Bronco : 16.620 @ 78.930
Justin, Engine: 351 h.o,
2008 Jeep Patriot 2WD 2.4l CVT: 16.650 @ 80.500
Danny, Engine: 2.4l,