This item has been shown 1755 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Genuine porsche GT3
BRAKE COOLING DUCT SPOILERS
Simple Swap Upgrade, No Modifications Required
If its improved braking power and performance your after, consider
the GT3 brake duct spoilers. The spoilers come from the 415 hp
Porsche 997 GT3. Aggressive design, allows the spoiler to force
air effectively to your brakes and rotors improving braking performance
plus aid in reducing brake wear. And best of all, it's a 30 minute
installation from start to finish with no modifications required!
Genuine Porsche 997 GT3 Brake Cooling Duct Spoilers
- Brand new spoiler set - Front right and left brake cooling duct spoilers
- Genuine Porsche Components, Made in Germany
- Aggressive design channels more air over your brakes/rotors
- Simple installation with no modifications necessary
- Item is in stock, ready to ship out same day for all orders placed
by 3:30pm EST (Mon - Fri)
Replacing Your Duct Spoiler
Simply unclip your old cooling duct spoilers, which are secured
by two A-Arm clips for each spoiler. New cooling duct spoilers
are secured in the same fashion with no bolts, fasteners or modifications
necessary. Apart from removing your wheels, the install requires
Vehicle Fitment Information
- 1997 - 2004 986 Boxster & Boxster S
- 2005 - 2009 987 Boxster, Boxster S, Cayman & Cayman S
- 1999 - 2005 996 Carrera (S, C4, C4S, Targa, Targa 4S, Turbo,
- 2005 - 2009 997 Carrera (S, C4, C4S, Targa, Targa 4S, Turbo,
information & policies
Do You Ship Your Items Worldwide?
With the exception of our custom floor mats (US & Canadian
Customers), all listed items are available for international
How Frequently do You Ship?
We ship all domestic and international orders daily (Mon
- Fri). In fact, purchases made by 3:30pm EST (Mon - Fri)
are sent out same day. See what our customers have to say
about our shipping in our responses and expect the same exceptional
service when you order.
What Products do You Have Available?
Euro Motorspeed carries a wide range
of high quality OEM and aftermarket parts & accessories
for your Porsche. We are offering exciting new products
frequently, so be sure
to bookmark our store: stores..com/Euromotorspeed.
Sign up today to learn more about our ever growing list of
new products, upcoming promotions and discounts.
(911 914 924 928 930 944 964 968 986 987
987 993 996 997 955 Cayenne, Cayman, Boxster, Carrera)
- We ship same day when payment is made by 3:30pm
EST (Monday thru Friday). Extremely fast delivery!
- We Ship International! International
orders shipped out daily.
- We are proud Porsche owners like yourself,
and just as discerning about the products we use in our cars.
- Just about any product you need, we have it
available or can assist you in finding it for less!
- Have a question or need to locate a part? We're
a good resource, email us at email@example.com
- We are committed to leaving responses on every
order! We kindly ask you to do the same, so that we can better
©2009 Euro Motorspeed. All rights reserved.
On Apr-23-11 at 08:47:25 PDT, seller added the following information:
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2008 Porsche GT3 997: 11.819 @ 119.880
2004 Porsche GT3 : 12.070 @ 116.040
2007 Porsche GT3 911: 12.110 @ 117.810
NA, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport Cup
2010 Porsche GT3 : 12.210 @ 116.710
NA, Engine: Flat 6, 435HP,
2005 Porsche GT3 Stock: 12.490 @ 112.900
2010 Porsche Boxster S: 12.610 @ 110.210
NA, Engine: Flat 6, 310 HP, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A
2011 Porsche Boxster Spyder: 12.810 @ 109.210
NA, Engine: 3.4 Flat 6: 320HP, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A
1998 Porsche Boxster : 13.000 @ 109.000
Antony Oseitutu, Engine: boxer 6 horizontal 2.5,
2005 Porsche Boxster S: 13.610 @ 103.110
2007 Porsche Boxster : 14.110 @ 99.620
NA, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport PS2
2003 Porsche Boxster S: 14.190 @ 97.590
2000 Porsche Boxster S: 14.300 @ 98.800
NA, Engine: 3.2L Flat Six, Tires: 225/40ZR18/265/35ZR18
1997 Porsche Boxster : 14.500 @ 94.600