This item has been shown 178 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
auto light house All of our parts are certified by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) and Department of Transportation (DOT).
2. "LH" or "LEFT" refers to the driver side.
3. "RH" or "RIGHT" refers to the passenger side.
4."W/MOULDING" means the part has moulding holes.
5. Please call us at 972-579-0321 with any questions!
6. If an item is damaged in shipping please contact us ASAP.We are required by Texas State Law to collect 8.25% Sales Tax.
We accept the following forms of payment:
1. We ship to confirmed PayPal addresses only.
2. We require a physical address and cannot ship to a PO Box.
3. Larger items have additional shipping costs.
4. Lights and mirrors have free shipping. Our goal is to make you a happy customer. If you are not giving us 5 star detailed seller ratings across the board we are not satisfied! Before leaving response, if there is something wrong with your purchase please let us know and we will do all in our power to fix the issue for you. Our customer service line is open Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM CST.If you perfer to contact us through the e-Bay messaging system we will also be more than willing to help you solve any problems. When we receive payment for your product we automatically issue positive response. Returning any sort of positive response to us would be much appreciated! We strive for 100% satisfaction! Store Categories ItemsAll Rights Reserved 2011 Autolighthouse ¦ Design
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2007 Pontiac GTO Pro Stock: 7.361 @ 184.570
Michael Campolucci, Engine: KRE MR-1A 535,
1966 Pontiac GTO : 7.760 @ 178.000
Bjoern Laehndorf, Engine: Steve Schmidt 499 Pro Stock, Tires: Goodyear / Hoosier
1969 Pontiac GTO Judge: 7.870 @ 175.940
Ron Crookshanks, Engine: 540 bbc, Supercharger: 8-71 high helix by the blower sho Turbos: n/a Tires: m/t et streets 33x 18.5
2005 Pontiac GTO F-1R Procharger: 8.958 @ 154.210
Travis Wester, Engine: LS7 427, Supercharger: F-1R Procharger Turbos: N/A
2005 Pontiac GTO : 9.199 @ 151.050
Travis Wester, Engine: LS7X, Supercharger: Procharger F-1R Turbos: N/A Tires: Hoosier
2004 Pontiac GTO SS Supercharged LQ9 408 ci : 9.746 @ 142.130
Fadi Tamour, Engine: LQ9 408 ci , Supercharger: Vortech V7 YSI Tires: 28/10.5/15
1968 Pontiac GTO : 9.824 @ 140.440
Louis Fishgold, Engine: Butler 505 CI, Tires: M/T 28 x 10.5
2004 Pontiac GTO : 9.929 @ 136.600
Hardcore, Engine: LS2 -403 stroker, Tires: 26/10.0-15S MT Slicks
1971 Pontiac GTO HO: 10.220 @ 129.030
JONATHON DAO, Engine: 467, Tires: GOODYEARS
2004 Pontiac GTO : 10.260 @ 134.000
Doc GTO, Engine: LQ9 370ci, Supercharger: TVS 2300 Tires: Hoosiers
1969 Pontiac GTO Judge: 10.360 @ 131.890
Don Carlson, Engine: 455 Pontiac Stock Bore & Stroke, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Moroso Drag, Firestone
2005 Pontiac GTO : 10.496 @ 130.350
Dan Knabb (aka, FraggerCrue), Engine: LS2, Tires: stock front, Hoosier 275/17 DRs
1970 Pontiac GTO Ram air iii: 10.520 @ 128.800
John D, Engine: 541 IA2 Pontiac, Tires: Hoosier 29.5X 12.5 x 15
1969 Pontiac GTO Judge: 10.650 @ 125.000
Kevin, Engine: 462 CID Pontiac, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear 30 x 12
2004 Pontiac GTO 5.7L: 10.770 @ 126.010
ETCO Racing Project DD, Engine: 5.7L LS-1, Supercharger: Procharger Tires: MT / Drag Radials
1967 Pontiac GTO Sedan: 10.800 @ 121.000
Nickv, Engine: 455, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA
1964 Pontiac GTO : 10.800 @ 129.310
Jim, Engine: '68 Pontiac 428, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Firestone 29.5
2004 Pontiac GTO : 10.856 @ 127.060
ETCO Racing Project DDII, Engine: 5.7 L LS-1, Supercharger: Procharger Tires: MT Drag Radials
1968 Pontiac GTO : 10.880 @ 134.800
john, Engine: 454 bored .30, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 12.5 inches
2004 Pontiac GTO : 10.927 @ 126.190
ETCO Racing Project SD, Engine: LS1 5.7, Supercharger: Procharger Tires: MT Drag Radials