This item has been shown 261 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
High quality weapons grade billet aluminum quick release fasteners from Sickspeed.
- Includes 4 quick releases, 4 aluminum washers, 4 nuts, 4 stainless bolts, 2 O rings.
- Anodized aluminum for a long lasting custom colored look&
- Sickspeed is proudly displayed on the face of each quick release mechanism.
- Fastner has a diameter of 24mm.
- Great for securing your bumper, fender or trunk for when you need an easy removal option.
- Intended for offroad or track use.
Don't forget to check out our other listings for parts and accessories to suit your ride. We are always expanding so keep an eye out for more supreme quality products from Sickspeed.
Purchase includes a die-cut vinyl decal:
Check out the manufacturer's website for more info and pics.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1923 Ford T Roadster : 8.230 @ 164.000
Cody Carlton, Engine: mopar 340, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: m/t et slicks and m/t front runners
1927 Ford T Roadster : 9.190 @ 145.000
Lynn Skaggs, Engine: 383 CHEVY, Tires: Good Year
1927 Ford T Roadster : 10.761 @ 123.450
Bob Jackson, Engine: 396 Chevy Bored 60, Tires: Rear Hoosier
2002 Lexus SC430 : 14.621 @ 96.100
Riaz Ramadhar, Tires: 37psi cold
1995 Mitsubishi FTO GPX: 14.790 @ 100.900
Maz, Engine: 1997cc, Tires: 205
2002 Lexus SC430 : 14.800 @ 96.310
2002 Lexus SC430 : 14.810 @ 96.310
1999 Ford T Roadster sho: 14.830 @ 96.850
Ken Langmuir, Engine: 3.4L V8, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: 225-55-16 GT+4
1996 Mitsubishi FTO GR: 14.909 @ 93.520
Reetesh Mohabeer, Engine: 2L V6 24v Non Mivec, Tires: Falken ZE512
2002 Mercedes-Benz C220 CDi Coupe: 17.500 @ 82.010