This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
High quality weapons grade billet aluminum quick release fasteners from Sickspeed.
- Includes 4 quick releases, 4 aluminum washers, 4 nuts, 4 stainless bolts, 2 O rings.
- Anodized aluminum for a long lasting custom colored look&
- Sickspeed is proudly displayed on the face of each quick release mechanism.
- Fastner has a diameter of 24mm.
- Great for securing your bumper, fender or trunk for when you need an easy removal option.
- Intended for offroad or track use.
Don't forget to check out our other listings for parts and accessories to suit your ride. We are always expanding so keep an eye out for more supreme quality products from Sickspeed.
Purchase includes a die-cut vinyl decal:
Check out the manufacturer's website for more info and pics.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2007 Triumph Speed Triple 1050: 9.761 @ 142.240
Robert Odella, Engine: (.20 OVER),
2007 Triumph Speed triple 1050: 11.218 @ 123.930
2006 Triumph Speed Triple: 11.340 @ 122.810
2003 Triumph Speed Triple: 11.390 @ 119.400
1999 Triumph Speed Triple: 11.409 @ 116.740
Sam Collier, Engine: 3 cyl 955,
2006 Triumph Speed Triple: 11.464 @ 120.280
1998 Honda CR-V : 14.490 @ 98.000
eric lacasse, Engine: 2.0l, Turbos: t28 Tires: toyo
1982 Mitsubishi Colt sedan : 15.251 @ 103.400
dennis m. diel, Engine: 4g63 NA from RVR, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: nankang
2002 Honda CR-V EX: 16.510 @ 81.700
2010 Honda CR-V : 16.810 @ 84.050
NA, Engine: Inline 4: 180HP,
2012 Honda CR-V EL-L: 16.910 @ 83.010
NA, Engine: Inline 4: 185HP,
2008 Honda CR-V EX 4WD: 17.110 @ 81.020
NA, Engine: dohc 16 valve inline 4,
2007 Honda CR-V : 17.510 @ 78.510