This item has been shown 77 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
PERFORMANCE BOX - GPS based G FORCE, SPEED meter - Used ONE Time!
I have for sale :
- ONE : PERFORMANCE BOX
- GPS based G FORCE, SPEED meter
- Box was opened for inspection and used one time!
PerformanceBox is a GPS based performance meter thatallows you to measure G-forces, speed, lap & split times, 0-60, 0-100, braking distance and many more.
The newPredictive Lap Timing function (live comparison to best lap)gives you instant response on your driving and helps you to find valuable improvements in your times.
All parameters are logged to an SD memorycard ten times per second for later review andcomparison.
PerformanceBox contains an integrated antenna, is compact in size and very easy to install.
The PerformanceBox is suited to:
- Straight-line performance: 0-60, 0-100, 60-130, 60-0, 0-100-0, 1/4-mile etc.
- Horsepower calculation: calculate both wheel and flywheel HP.
- Lap Timing: using GPS, there is no need for an external lap timing beacon. Accurate to 1/10th of a second.
- Speed and Compass display: use it as a super-accurate speedometer, updating 10 times per second, to calibrate or verify your vehicle's speedometer.
No matter how you use the PerformanceBox, it logs your speed, position, G-forces, and distance to its memory card ten times every second for detailed analysis in the included software.
View your performance and lap data on the PerformanceBox's built-in display, and log all your data to the SD memory card. Saved data files can easily be stored and compared, to see the difference between cars, drivers, parts, or setups.
This unit is in perfection condition and includes the factory box, all mounting hardware, cords and instruction manual.
CHEAP - Flat Shipping !
Purchased from P1 Productions
See what they have to say on their website :
Good Luck !
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2007 Triumph Speed Triple 1050: 9.761 @ 142.240
Robert Odella, Engine: (.20 OVER),
2007 Triumph Speed triple 1050: 11.218 @ 123.930
2006 Triumph Speed Triple: 11.340 @ 122.810
2003 Triumph Speed Triple: 11.390 @ 119.400
1999 Triumph Speed Triple: 11.409 @ 116.740
Sam Collier, Engine: 3 cyl 955,
2006 Triumph Speed Triple: 11.464 @ 120.280