This item has been shown 7941 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if these remotes will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work.
This is a PAIR(2) of NEW remotes with all electronics and a battery installed. These remotes will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided. No keep chain rings are provided.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.*** THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES ARE DEALER PROGRAM ONLY - SATURNS, PONTIAC TORRENTS AND CHEVY EQUINOXS
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Ford GT Supercharged Twin Turbo Nitrous: 9.721 @ 149.840
Mullet, Engine: 5.4L Supercharged Twin Turbo V8, Tires: 305/35/19 ET Streets
2010 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Automatic Redline Motosports: 9.800 @ 139.860
Redline, Engine: Supecharged V8, Tires: Slicks
2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Pulley Tune Ligenfelter: 9.810 @ 145.740
LPE, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials P345/35R18 rear,
2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Lingenfelter: 10.031 @ 141.500
LPE, Engine: Stock LS9 cylinder heads & short block, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials, P345/35R18 rear
2005 Ford GT Twin Turbo Supercharged: 10.270 @ 146.480
Mullet, Engine: V8 Supercharged and Turbocharged,
2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Drag Radials: 10.332 @ 132.740
Kyle Lemish, Tires: MT Drag Radials
2010 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 3ZR: 10.454 @ 140.050
SCCAForums, Engine: LS-9, Supercharger: TVS 2300 Tires: Mickey Thompson
2005 Ford GT Twin Turbo: 10.480 @ 144.950
moeinox, Engine: V8 Twin Turbo, Tires: drag radials
2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Header Snout Pulley Tune: 10.528 @ 134.110
Jovian Y, Supercharger: LPE Ported Snout, 2.6 upper Tires: Hoosier 335/30-18
2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Headers Pulley: 10.558 @ 137.580
nc1205, Supercharger: pulley change Tires: Hoosier
2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 : 10.560 @ 133.250
blownlt1&c6z, Engine: Supercharged V8: 638 HP, Tires: Drag Radials
2005 Ford GT Pulley, Tune, Exhaust: 10.636 @ 132.210
FikseGTS, Engine: 5.4L Supercharged V8, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A
2005 Ford GT Pulley and Tune: 10.637 @ 133.210
typeshatch, Engine: V8 Supercharged 5.4L, Supercharger: Pulley 2.75 Tires: drag radials
2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Header Tune: 10.641 @ 133.410
Jovian Y, Tires: Hoosier 335/30-18
2005 Ford GT PPR Twin Turbo: 10.650 @ 155.310
PPR, Engine: V8 Twin Turbo,
2010 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 : 10.690 @ 130.100
Jason Kempf, Tires: Drag Radials
2005 Ford GT Heffner Tune Pulley: 10.696 @ 135.270
Jamie, Tires: stock factory tires
2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 : 10.730 @ 132.460
Ranger, Tires: Drag Radials
2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 : 10.740 @ 133.210
2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Custom ECU Tune: 10.781 @ 128.900
ECS, Tires: Drag Radials/Slicks