This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if these remotes will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work.
This is a PAIR(2) of NEW remotes with all electronics and a battery installed. These remotes will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided. No keep chain rings are provided.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.*** THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES ARE DEALER PROGRAM ONLY - SATURNS, PONTIAC TORRENTS AND CHEVY EQUINOXS
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Dodge Daytona : 8.180 @ 165.000
Jim Clarke, Engine: 572, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Hoosier 16 x 33 x 15
1986 Dodge Daytona Super Pro: 8.420 @ 159.860
Mike Halverson, Engine: 540 dodge, Turbos: n/a Tires: goodyear 14.5-32
1986 Dodge Daytona : 9.200 @ 147.460
glenn leber, Engine: 440, Tires: 28.5 x13.5 et streets
1987 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z: 9.860 @ 135.150
Dean Stillie, Engine: 2.4, Turbos: Holset hx40 Tires: Hoosier 12x29x15
1984 Dodge Daytona : 10.330 @ 127.840
Glenn Smith, Engine: 2.2 turbo, Turbos: super 60 Tires: 33 by 16 Hoosier
2004 Mazda RX-8 V8 LS1: 10.944 @ 128.560
Boggi, Engine: LS1, Tires: Hoosier Drag radial 275/40x17
1971 AMC Hornet SST: 12.488 @ 109.650
John Massey, Engine: AMC 360, Tires: M/T 26x8.5x14 Slicks
1993 Dodge Daytona IROC R/T: 12.595 @ 112.595
mike, Engine: 2.2 lotus head, Supercharger: no Turbos: enforcer 2 Tires: 23X7.5X15
1993 Dodge Daytona IROC R/T: 12.782 @ 109.680
Mike, Engine: 2.2 lotus, Turbos: enforcer 2 Tires: M&H 23x7x15
1987 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z: 12.900 @ 106.530
Paul Velliky, Engine: 2.2, Turbos: T-3/T-4 hybrid Tires: M/T 22-8-15
2010 Maserati GranTurismo S: 12.910 @ 110.510
NA, Engine: V8, 433HP,
2004 Mazda RX-8 Greddy Turbo: 13.164 @ 107.660
adrian-1, Engine: 1.3L renesis, Turbos: Greddy turbo Tires: 275/40/17 BF Goodrich Drag 2
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT Pettit Racing Supercharged: 13.443 @ 104.780
Juan, Engine: 13B Renesis, Supercharger: Pettit Racing Stage II Turbos: N/A Tires: Toyo Proxes R1R
2012 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible: 13.500 @ 107.000
et, Engine: DOHC 32-valve V-8,
2007 Maserati GranTurismo : 13.520 @ 104.210
NA, Engine: 4.2-liter V8, Tires: 245/35R20 and 285/35R20
2004 Mazda RX-8 Greddy Turbo: 13.650 @ 103.540
adrian-1, Turbos: Greddy turbo
2005 Mazda RX-8 GT Pettit Racing Stage II: 13.881 @ 97.430
Gleyner, Engine: 1.3L Renesis, Supercharger: Pettit Racing Stage II
2004 Mazda RX-8 Greddy Turbo: 13.973 @ 98.320
adrian-1, Engine: 1.3L Renesis rotary, Turbos: Greddy
2007 Mazda RX-8 GT: 13.988 @ 98.121
Martin, Engine: 13B, Tires: Nitto 555R
1992 Dodge Daytona Iroc R/T: 14.010 @ 101.870
Christian Schuster, Engine: 2.2L DOHC 16V, Turbos: Stock Tires: 205-55-zr16 Michellin XGTZ