This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if these remotes will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work.
This is a PAIR(2) of NEW remotes with all electronics and a battery installed. These remotes will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided. No keep chain rings are provided.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.*** THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES ARE DEALER PROGRAM ONLY - SATURNS, PONTIAC TORRENTS AND CHEVY EQUINOXS
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2010 Porsche Panamera ECU Tune: 11.379 @ 124.020
1987 Ford Tempo : 12.408 @ 106.020
Ghetto Man, Engine: 2.3L, Turbos: garrett T25 Tires: Mickey Thompson Drag lites
2010 Porsche Panamera S: 13.210 @ 109.050
NA, Engine: V8: 400HP, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport PS2
1992 Ford Tempo gls: 13.430 @ 96.200
chris, Engine: 3.0 liter, Tires: 195/50r/15
2010 Porsche Panamera : 14.170 @ 102.130
P, Engine: V8,
1999 Mercury Sable LS: 15.779 @ 88.290
24vsable, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 225/60HR16's
1988 Ford Tempo LX: 15.900 @ 85.400
Steve Plumb, Engine: 2.3 HSC, stock internally, Supercharger: Eaton M62
1998 Mercury Sable LS: 16.228 @ 86.050
JR Carr, Tires: Kumho Ecsta ASX 225/55/16
1994 Ford Tempo GL: 17.607 @ 78.050
Jesse Guerette, Engine: 3.0L V6, Tires: All Season
1994 Mercury Sable : 18.740 @ 75.000