This item has been shown times.
Select Make ...
Select Model ...
Select Year ...
PAC RP4-CH11 Dashboard Installation Package
Click Thumbnails to Enlarge
PAC RP4-CH11 Dashboard Installation Package
RP4-CH11 Radio Wiring Interface Harness with Steering Wheel Control Retention
Plugs into Factory Wiring and Keep all Factory Options WorkingData controlled accessory and navigation outputsBuilt in pre-programmed SWC retentionRetains factory amplifierProvides factory RSE activation
2011 - 2012 200
2005 - 2011 300C
2007 - 2009 Aspen
2007 - 2010 PT Cruiser
2007 - 2010 Sebring Convertible
2007 - 2010 Sebring Sedan
2008 - 2012 Town & Country
2007 - 2012 Avenger
2006 - 2012 Caliber
2008 - 2012 Challenger
2006 - 2010 Charger
2005 - 2011 Dakota
2005 - 2012 Durango
2009 - 2012 Grand Caravan
2009 - 2010 Journey
2005 - 2008 Magnum
2007 - 2011 Nitro
2006 - 2012 Ram
2006 - 2010 Commander (CR06SR)
2007 - 2012 Compass (CR06SR)
2005 - 2012 Grand Cherokee (CR06SR)
2008 - 2012 Liberty
2007 - 2012 Patriot (CR06SR)
2007 - 2012 Wrangler
Welcome to our store!
Volunteer Audio has been a family owned and operated, car-audio-installation and retail business since 2001. Also, we have been a top-rated seller since 2002. We guarantee you can feel secure in your purchase! We are Authorized On-Line Retailers for the brands we sell. Only products purchased through Authorized Retailers are fully covered under the manufacturer’s warranty programs. You are protected from receiving grey-market, damaged, or altered products that may be available at other stores or websites. Thanks to our loyal customers, business has grown! In the car audio brands we carry, we have become the largest seller in the South East region! In addition to our experienced sales and customer service team, Volunteer Audio has MECP (Mobile Electronics Certified Professional) technicians and installers on staff to assist you with technical questions. Whether you are a first-time customer, or one of our many returning friends, we are committed to providing 100% satisfaction in products and service. Thanks for shopping with us!
- After adding all your items to the cart and verifying your order, (or after clicking the Buy It Now button) click the Checkout button to be taken to our secure checkout system.
- Pay for your purchase using your PayPal account.
- You will receive a confirmation message to your account and also to your email address.
- If paying by the e-check option, please keep in mind that it can take 4 â€“10 business days to clear.
- We ship only to the address provided on your PayPal account.
For shipments to Tennessee addresses, we are required by State law to collect 9.75% Sales Tax
We ship only to the address provided on your PayPal account.
- Volunteer Audio ships via USPS and UPS. The choice of shipping service depends upon the weight of the item.
- We strive to ship out all orders within 24 – 48 hours (Monday – Friday) of the transaction being completed.
- You have the option to upgrade the shipping method if you choose.
- A signature is required upon delivery of all orders valued over $300.
- Buyer is presented with shipping options at checkout and is responsible for all customs fees in addition to shipping charges.
- If you choose First-Class Mail (the least expensive) it may take up to 60 business days (and possibly longer) for the item to be delivered.
- There is no tracking service provided for First-Class international shipments; there is only a customs number that informs when the item leaves the United States.
If your items are purchased through the Global Shipping Program, they will be processed through an processing facility located in Kentucky, USA.
Kentucky will appear on your shipping labels.
There will be two tracking numbers provided:
1. Domestic Tracking number and
2. Global Tracking number
If there is a problem with your order you can send us a message through or call us at
1-844-30AUDIO (302-8346), Ext. 1.
At Volunteer Audio we want to make sure that you are 100% satisfied. If for some reason you aren't happy with an item you purchased and want to return it, we make returns, refunds, and exchanges easy.
Any complete, like-new item returned within 60 days may be returned for a full refund less our shipping costs. However, we do make an exception regarding shipping costs for items found to be defective or damaged at the time of your purchase’s delivery. NOTE: Returns eligible for shipping reimbursement will only be compensated up to the amount of standard rates. Volunteer Audio will not reimburse the cost of any express mail or parcel service.
You must call Volunteer Tech Support (1-844-302-8346, Ext. 4) for authorization before returning any defective items.
Defective or damaged items may be replaced or refunded. If you receive a small broken part we will require a picture of the damage prior to shipping a replacement. If you receive a defective electronic item it will have to be returned to us prior to sending the replacement.
Return shipping will be the buyer’s responsibility (just like if you bought a defective item at a local store you would have to drive to take the item back). Within 60 days of purchase, we will pay shipping costs to send a replacement item to you.
After 60 days, we warranty the item for up to 1 year. Buyer will pay all shipping costs from days 61–365. All returned items must include the original packaging and all contents (packaging material, adapters, harnesses, manuals, etc.)
If returned items are not in like-new condition, Volunteer Audio reserves the right to refuse a return, or charge a restocking fee. Items not in like-new condition, including but not limited to: items missing original product packaging, used items, installed items, abused or physically damaged items, items missing parts, damaged packaging and items damaged due to improper return packaging, and items with a different or defaced serial number.