This item has been shown 1383 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Order by 5PM EST and this Part Ships TODAY!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Oxygen Sensor O2 02 for Rendezvous CTS G8 911 9-3 Vue
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (22.6 Inches)
Upstream or Downstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 4 wire configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 99660613801, 996 606 13 801, 93186115, 24402860, 24402859, 12571768
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
- 2004 Buick Rendezvous O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for V6 3.2L
- 2003-04 Cadillac CTS O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for V6 3.2L
- 2003-04 Cadillac CTS O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream for V6 3.2L
- 2008-09 Pontiac G8 O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for V6 3.2L
- 2004-05 Porsche 911 Carrera GT O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for H6 3.6L Turbo
- 2004-05 Porsche 911 GT2 O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for H6 3.6L Turbo
- 2001-05 Porsche 911 O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for H6 3.6L Turbo
- 2006-10 Saab 9-3 O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for V6 2.8L
- 2002-03 Saturn Vue O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for V6 3.0L
- 2002-03 Saturn Vue O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream for V6 3.0L
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship 99.9% of packages the same day if ordered before 5PM EST.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business Hours ( All Times are EST )
Sunday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Monday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Tuesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 9.981 @ 138.600
Tom Scott, Engine: 6.0, Supercharger: Procharger Tires: Hoosier slicks, M&H skinnies
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.083 @ 141.820
Tom Scott, Engine: 6.0, Supercharger: ProCharger Tires: Hoosier slicks, M&H skinnies
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.239 @ 136.030
Curt Schrader, Engine: stock, Supercharger: Maggie 1900 ported Tires: MT DRs, M&H FR
2008 Pontiac G8 GT Supercharged TVS1900: 10.488 @ 131.250
Sky, Supercharger: TVS1900 Tires: M&H 275/50-17
1988 Porsche 911 Carrera Turbo: 10.760 @ 135.440
JR, Engine: Porsche 3.2, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Single Tires: Michelins
2009 Pontiac G8 GT Magnuson TVS1900: 10.820 @ 126.010
Greg Nichols, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: Magnuson TVS1900
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.930 @ 126.180
Sky, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.951 @ 128.520
Sky, Tires: MY ET Street Radial
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.990 @ 126.240
ChrisD, Engine: 6.0L stock block, Tires: M/T 11x26x17, M&H 4.5x26x17
2009 Pontiac G8 GT- ALL MOTOR 6.0: 11.007 @ 125.910
Troy B., Engine: 6.0, Tires: NT05R's
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.285 @ 125.070
Jason Jones, Engine: 6.0L, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.318 @ 119.950
Sky, Tires: MT ET Street 275/40/18
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.387 @ 123.250
Mack Littleton, Engine: 403cu. Stroker RCR Built, Tires: MT ET Streets rear 26/11.5/17
1986 Porsche 911 Carrera: 11.460 @ 118.000
M.R., Engine: 3.3, Supercharger: no Turbos: twin t3/t4 Tires: bf goodrich
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.484 @ 122.560
Vicente Perez , Engine: 6.0 l76, Tires: MT drag radial
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.503 @ 119.400
Sky, Tires: M/T ET Street Radial
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2005 Porsche 911 997 Carrera S VF-E Supercharged: 11.680 @ 116.170
D. Sleat, Engine: 3.8L F6, Supercharger: Vortech V2 T-Trim Tires: Michelin Pilot Super Sport
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar