This item has been shown 1023 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Oxygen Sensor O2 02 for Rendezvous CTS G8 911 9-3 Vue
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (22.6 Inches)
Upstream or Downstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 4 wire configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 99660613801, 996 606 13 801, 93186115, 24402860, 24402859, 12571768
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
- 2004 Buick Rendezvous O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for V6 3.2L
- 2003-04 Cadillac CTS O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for V6 3.2L
- 2003-04 Cadillac CTS O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream for V6 3.2L
- 2008-09 Pontiac G8 O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for V6 3.2L
- 2004-05 Porsche 911 Carrera GT O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for H6 3.6L Turbo
- 2004-05 Porsche 911 GT2 O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for H6 3.6L Turbo
- 2001-05 Porsche 911 O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for H6 3.6L Turbo
- 2006-10 Saab 9-3 O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for V6 2.8L
- 2002-03 Saturn Vue O2 Oxygen Sensor Downstream for V6 3.0L
- 2002-03 Saturn Vue O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream for V6 3.0L
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 9.981 @ 138.600
Tom Scott, Engine: 6.0, Supercharger: Procharger Tires: Hoosier slicks, M&H skinnies
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.083 @ 141.820
Tom Scott, Engine: 6.0, Supercharger: ProCharger Tires: Hoosier slicks, M&H skinnies
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.239 @ 136.030
Curt Schrader, Engine: stock, Supercharger: Maggie 1900 ported Tires: MT DRs, M&H FR
2008 Pontiac G8 GT Supercharged TVS1900: 10.488 @ 131.250
Sky, Supercharger: TVS1900 Tires: M&H 275/50-17
1988 Porsche 911 Carrera Turbo: 10.760 @ 135.440
JR, Engine: Porsche 3.2, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Single Tires: Michelins
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.930 @ 126.180
Sky, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.951 @ 128.520
Sky, Tires: MY ET Street Radial
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.990 @ 126.240
ChrisD, Engine: 6.0L stock block, Tires: M/T 11x26x17, M&H 4.5x26x17
2009 Pontiac G8 GT- ALL MOTOR 6.0: 11.007 @ 125.910
Troy B., Engine: 6.0, Tires: NT05R's
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.318 @ 119.950
Sky, Tires: MT ET Street 275/40/18
1986 Porsche 911 Carrera: 11.460 @ 118.000
M.R., Engine: 3.3, Supercharger: no Turbos: twin t3/t4 Tires: bf goodrich
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.503 @ 119.400
Sky, Tires: M/T ET Street Radial
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2005 Porsche 911 997 Carrera S VF-E Supercharged: 11.680 @ 116.170
D. Sleat, Engine: 3.8L F6, Supercharger: Vortech V2 T-Trim Tires: Michelin Pilot Super Sport
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.722 @ 120.000
FamilycaronROIDS!, Engine: 6.0 - L76, Tires: M/T ET Streets
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.740 @ 117.310
David McCall, Supercharger: Magnacharger TVS1900 w/ 3.1 pulley Tires: 275/40ZR17 MT Drag Radials
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.790 @ 119.270
Mack Littleton, Engine: 6.0L, Tires: MT ET Streets rear 26/11.5/17
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.793 @ 117.590
John, Engine: 6.0, Tires: DRs