This item has been shown 401 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
New Delphi Multiport Fuel System Spider Fuel Injector
Brand New • Original Equipment
One Fuel System Spider Fuel Injector Complete Assembly, including gaskets, bracket and a fuel regulator.
SCPI to MFI Conversion
Fits the Following Applications:
- Pressure: 435 kPa
- Flow Rate: 23 lbs/hour
- Reduced spray variation, accurate fuel spray patter mean better emissions and cold start capabilities
- No internal seal rings equals minimized leakage
- Recessed fuel exit minimizing possible plugging
- Thermally isolates fuel from engine by drawing manifold heat away from the fuel rail eliminating engine hesitation due to vapor lock
17113202 - Upper Intake Manifold FH10111 - Lower Intake Manifold 615-305 - Intake Manifold Gasket Set
Information for Buyers
FAQ & Common Terms
- Left & Right is the orientation when sitting in the car. Left indicates Driver's side, Right Passenger's side.
- New Take-Off (NTO) means a quality, low-cost OEM part in like-new condition. See More »
- New Old Stock (NOS) means a fully-functioning, still-new item which may be dusty from storage. See More »
- Special Order Items require additional handling time & have higher restocking fees. See More »
- Oversized Items require special handling and may cost more to ship or take longer to be delivered. See More »
- Payment Delays Unpaid item grievances are initiated within 14 days when payment has not been made. Payment may still be made after grievance is initiated, and will cancel the grievance.
- Adjustments or Cancellations can be made without penalty as long as item has not yet shipped; just contact us!
- Item Arrives Damaged Please preserve the package, take a photo if possible, and contact us as soon as possible. See More »
- Lost Package If you suspect your package is lost, contact us so we can investigate or send a replacement.
Quality Assurance, Returns & Warranty
- Returns & Exchanges Accepted for any reason within 30 days for unused & unaltered products. Fees may apply.
- To Initate a Return or Exchange, contact us BEFORE shipping & please read our full return policy: See More »
- This Item has a Warranty: One year against manufacturer's defects. Initiate a Claim »
- Free Shipping, when advertised, is only for destinations within the contiguous US. All other destinations must pay additional fees.
- Shipping Speed upgraded by request. We reserve the right to change method with comparable speed without notice. See More »
- Handling Time may be longer for special-order items and items bound for international and non-contiguous destinations.
- Special Requests accomodated whenever possible, but directions such as "Leave on Porch" should be directed to your delivery person.
- Backorders may occur. We can confirm stock any time on request. In the event of a backorder, we will contact you promptly.
- Hours Live customer service is available Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm EST, excluding US National Holidays.
- Email should be directed through 's "Ask a Question" link. Responses within one business day.
- Phone calls should be directed to 888-533-9119 (Toll Free).
Visit StoreFavorite SellerContact UsView Policies
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1977 Mercury Monarch 427W F2 Procharger: 8.534 @ 160.650
Clint Warpula, Engine: 427W, Supercharger: F2 Procharger (serpentine) Tires: 315/60/15 drag radials
1988 Harley-Davidson Sportster : 9.454 @ 142.400
Stefan Graff, Engine: M-Tek 1570cc / 96 ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: M/T MCR street threaded
1992 Harley-Davidson Sportster AHDRA Hot Street: 9.556 @ 135.360
Bruce Croneberger III, Engine: 79ci, Tires: Mickey Thompson MCR2
1997 Harley-Davidson Sportster : 9.940 @ 132.220
1997 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL1200 (converted from 883): 9.988 @ 127.340
Mike Fitzgerald, Engine: 1997 Sportster w/ Zippers Hammer Kit, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT 7
1992 Harley-Davidson Sportster : 10.167 @ 134.460
John WEISZ, Engine: 87 c.u. in, Tires: Avon
1980 Harley-Davidson Sportster xlch: 10.183 @ 126.080
john m valente, Engine: harley 86 cubic in., Tires: good year- rear 5.5 on a 5in .rim
1994 Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Hugger: 10.588 @ 127.000
Aaron Goble, Engine: 88ci, Tires: 5.5 Mickey Slick
2005 Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Custom: 10.965 @ 122.325
Joel Mejias, Engine: Zipper 79 inch kit, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Dunlop
1998 Pontiac Sunfire GT garret gt42 Turbo: 10.997 @ 133.720
Paul Rocha, Engine: 2.4L, Turbos: garret gt42 Tires: 26/10/15
1995 Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200: 11.539 @ 0.000
cane gilberto, Engine: HD 883 to 1200 / 74, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1998 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL: 11.620 @ 122.000
Tyler Anderson, Engine: 883 Bored and Stroked to a 1370,
2006 Victory Kingpin : 11.631 @ 114.800
Larry Alvey, Engine: 110, Tires: Bridgestone Radials
1987 Volkswagen Scirocco GTX: 11.640 @ 125.600
Marc Hubert, Engine: 2.0 16v, Turbos: GT30R Tires: 22x8x15
2002 Harley-Davidson Sportster : 11.824 @ 109.210
Ty Stratford, Engine: 1202cc, Tires: m&h
2005 Victory Kingpin Ness Kingpin: 11.826 @ 110.904
David G. Locke, Engine: 100,
2009 Volkswagen Scirocco tsi: 12.100 @ 116.000
faizel cassim, Engine: 2lt tsi, Turbos: k04 Tires: hoosiers
2006 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL : 12.115 @ 112.060
Justin Rhodes, Engine: 1250, Tires: M880
1982 Volkswagen Scirocco : 12.134 @ 107.610
Kris Eshenour, Engine: 2.0 8 Valve, Tires: 22x8x13 M/T
2010 Harley-Davidson Sportster 48: 12.276 @ 109.260
Twin Motorcycles, Engine: 1200, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: stock