This item has been shown 24632 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
OPT7 35w Xenon HID KIT H11 10000K Deep Blue Beam Headlight Conversion Light
Ships within 24 hrs of payment
Includes a 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX Accepted
Upgrade your carwithbrilliant HID Xenon light!
25% brighter than other HIDs
500% brighter than halogen
Lasts 2.5x longer than standard halogen bulbs
100% Water, shock, dust, and rumble-proof
Easy-to-install Plug-n-Play QuickSnap cords
Exclusive Blitz 35w Standard Power Ballast
- Make sure yourordering the right bulb size! If you don't see your vehicle listed above, check SYLVANIA to find your vehicle bulb size.
Everything you need for stunning light output!
- Two (2) OPT7® HID H11* 10000K Deep Blue bulbs
- Two (2) OPT7® Blitz 35w Standard power ballasts
- Two (2) Universal install kit
- One (1) Complete installation guide
Note about 9004, 9007, H4, and H13 bulbs:
These bulbs are available in Hi-Lo and Bi-Xenon.
-Hi-Lo: low beam = HID,hi beam = halogen
-Bi-Xenon: Both low and hi beam HID.
Available Bulb Colors
Order one of our crisp Xenon colors for acooland uniquelight for high visibility driving.
For the brightest shine, order 5000K or 6000K. For deeper exotic colors, order 3000K, 8000K or 10000K
Please note that this listing is for only ONE of the colors (10000K Deep Blue).
If you would like a different color, please visit our storefor the correct listing.
Weare unable tomake changes once the order has been placed.
*The number associated with our colors only identify different colors, not brightness
The OPT7® Z-Arc™ HID Xenon Bulb
OEM-Grade UV Cut Quartz Xenon Bulb
5x brighter and clearer than astock bulbs = enhanced visibility on roads
Sealed xenon gas produces over2-3x bulb life, without fading
Mini-ball bulb design increases clarity and reduces light refraction
35% less power usage than halogen, saving gas money and reducing CO2
Enter the Blitz 35w Standard Power Ballast
2 Year Certified Manufacture Warranty
Contact us, we ARE the HID kit designer & manufacturer!
The tried and true workhorse of the OPT7® Series. The Blitz HID Power Ballast offers performance and durability at an incomparable value.
- True Bright 35w performance, producing 3100 Lumens (equal to an OEM HID kit)
- Stainless Steel Casing with Grade 7 silicone sealant
- Protect against inconsistent power and poor lighting performance through 100% non-cycling technology
- ASIC Integrated Chipset customized for OPT7 HID applications
- Easy to Use Plug-and-Play
- 3.3" x 2.8" x 0.9" - 8.3 oz
OPT7® QuickSnap Power Cords and Harness
Easy-to-install Plug-In-Play wiring harness with QuickSnap connections!
Silicon-insulated wiring prevents early burnouts protects your vehicle!
BurkeMotoPros and the OPT7® HID KIT, Why Buy From Us?
OPT7 products are always assembled, inspected,stocked, shipped, and supported here in Southern California by BurkeMotoPros. We do this to ensure you have the best quality product, the best support staff, andthe best value. We want you to be happy with our HID kits in every way!
Should our kits not perform as well as advertised, simply Contact Us
Our qualifiedsupport team will ensure that you are fully satisfied
Don’t take our word for it, see what our other customers think!
Shown below is live dynamic response feed from all of our satisfied customers!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter for weekly newsletters, updates, coupons, and sales info!
Shipping and Handling
- OurSan Jose, CAshipping teamshipsMonday-Friday at 2pm, except for holidays.
- Once payment is cleared, youritem will be shipped USPS Priority (2-4 days) within 24 business hrs.
- Tracking will be emailed upon shipment.
UPS NEXT DAYShipping
- 1:00 PM PST Cut-off: Order must be paid for by 1pm PST to ensure next day arrival.
- Orders placed after 1pm will be shipped the following business day (M-F).
- Sorry, noweekend/holidaydelivery. No PO Box
We use 's awesome Global Shipping Program
- No Hidden Costs!All import duties, taxes, and charges are included in the shipping cost
- Ship Assured! Your purchase will be shipped to an warehouse, where it will be reshipped to you with tracking and insurance.
- Non-GSP participant countries will still be subject to custom's fees.NOTE: OPT7fitment chart is ONLY for cars purchased in the United States. Buyer is responsible for ensuring proper bulb fitment if the car is non-US.
We know that life can sometimes get in the way of our favorite experiences, that’s why we allow 7 days to pay for your item from date of purchase!
Warranty and Returns
- To ensure all items are shipped within 24 hours, we do not allow changes to orders. Be sure you ordered theright size and color HID kit.
- Our kits are made for universal purposes andare not speciallydesigned for anyone vehicle. Our compatibility chart is provided as a referance for the bulb size listed.
Issues / Returns / Warranty
- Support Available 9-6pm M-F via messages
Our OPT7 Tech's are here to serve you. Email us and our expert team will swiftly diagnosethe issueand offerthebest solution within 12-24 business hours. All off-hours emails will be answered the next business day.
- Change your mind?
All products come with a30-day hassle-free money back guarantee. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping, unless the product isdeemed defective by an OPT7 Tech.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
All HID kits carry a 2 year limited warranty backed by BurkeMotoPros. Eligible products must be returned to BurkeMotoPros at buyer's cost. If deemed defective, BurkeMotopros will issue replacement parts at no cost to the buyer.
- Aftermarket components are installed at the buyer's risk. OPT7® Lightingis not liable for any damages caused by installation or usage of our products.
- It is recommended to use a professional installer.
- OPT7 HID Kits are certified for off-road use only, please review your state laws before installing.
- Fitment chart is for referance only. We only guarantee fitment for vehicles sold in the United States.
If you have ANY issues with our product or service, please contact us first before leaving response or filing a case. We will solve the problem!
We always put our customers first and your satisfaction is guaranteed
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Holden VT CALAIS Twin Turbo: 9.113 @ 152.060
Girch, Engine: 402 ci LS1, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: twin garrett ball bearing Tires: m/t rear moroso front
1974 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 10.220 @ 131.280
Brian Ingrassia, Engine: Pontiac 474, Tires: 29.5x10.5W ET Drag
1966 Chevrolet Acadian : 10.299 @ 130.400
B Joel, Engine: 355 cid, Tires: 14X32
2000 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 11.430 @ 121.150
Rod Melchert, Engine: 2000 LS1, Turbos: gtb-35's (2) Tires: 26/11.50/16 et streets
2007 Noble M400 : 11.710 @ 120.010
1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 11.750 @ 119.710
Eric Bahme, Engine: 383 LT1, Tires: Skinnys & 28x10 ET Drags
1995 Pontiac Firebird Formula Heads/Cam: 11.780 @ 114.180
Matt Wright, Engine: LT1, Tires: Hoosier 26x10.5x16
1999 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 11.780 @ 115.980
Victor, Engine: LS1, Tires: TOYO Proxes TQ 255/50R16
1993 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 11.890 @ 115.610
Doug, Engine: Modified LT1 (350), Tires: ET Streets
1998 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.033 @ 112.020
Ed Green, Engine: 408 LQ9, Tires: 10.5x26 MT ET Streets
1980 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.100 @ 110.897
Ryan Kibler, Engine: 454, Tires: american racing
1998 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.170 @ 116.122
Jaime M., Engine: Stock Ls1 346 c.i.d., Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Nitto
1970 Pontiac Firebird Formula 400: 12.199 @ 117.140
Roger, Engine: 400 Pontiac, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street
2000 Pontiac Firebird Formula Formula Firehawk: 12.230 @ 105.000
1970 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.239 @ 113.239
Ed Harris, Engine: 6.6 400, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: Sumitomo P245/50R16 (street)
1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.246 @ 115.750
Leroy Sawatzky, Engine: 383, Tires: ET Street Radials
2000 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.410 @ 115.040
Brandon, Engine: LS1, Tires: Yokahama YK420
1999 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.500 @ 110.800
gregory Knight, Engine: ls1, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 315 sumitomos
2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula 1SA: 12.594 @ 114.420
Eric, Engine: LS1 5665cc/346ci 310hp@5200 335ft/lb@4000, Supercharger: Naturally Aspirated Turbos: Naturally Aspirated Tires: R: Nitto 555R 315/35R17, F: Nitto 555 275/40R17
1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.748 @ 114.260
Zac Hendrickson, Engine: 5.7L 350c.i. Lt1, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial