This item has been shown 30905 times.
OPT7 35w Xenon HID KIT H11 10000K Deep Blue Beam Headlight Conversion Light
24% brighter than "generic"HID kits
500% brighter than halogen
Lasts 2.5x longer than halogen bulbs
100% Watertight Silicone Fill
20-MinPlug-n-Play QuickSnap cords
Exclusive Blitz 35w Ballast Power Ballast
- FREE 2 Year Warranty
- Double check the bulb fitment chart to see if these bulbs fit your car low beams
- Two (2) OPT7® HID H11 (H8, H9)H11* 10000K Deep Blue bulbs
- Two (2) OPT7® Blitz 35w Ballast ballasts
- One (1) Mounting Kit
- One (1) Install Manual
- Note about 9004, 9007, H4, and H13
These bulbs are available as Hi-Lo or Bi-Xenon
-Hi-Lo: Low beam = HID, Hi beam = halogen
-Bi-Xenon: Both low and hi beam HID
For the brightest shine,get 5000K White or 6000K Lightning Blue
If you really wannastand out, order exotic 3000K, 8000K or 10000K
Once the order is placed, it can't be changed, so pick carefully!
Visit our storefor other color options
The OPT7® Z-Arc™ HID Xenon Bulb
OEM-Grade UV Cut Quartz Xenon Bulb
5x brighter and clearer than astock bulbs
Save time and money with 260% increased bulb life
Mini-ball bulb design keeps light focused on the road ahead
- Uses 35% less power usage than halogen
2 Year OPT7 WarrantyOPT7® QuickSnapConnections
Easy-to-install Plug-In-Play with QuickSnap connections
Silicon-insulated wiring protects your kit from early-burnouts
OPT7® Why Buy From Us?
OPT7 products are inspected, stocked, shipped, and supported in Southern California.
We double check our product to ensure you the best product, the best support, and the best value. We want you happy with your new HID lights in every way!
Should our lights not perform as well as expected, Contact Us!
Our livehumansupport team located here in CA will ensure that you are fully satisfied!
Don’t take our word for it, see whateveryone else says!
Shown below is live dynamic response feed from all of our satisfied customers!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter for weekly newsletters, updates, coupons, and sales info!
Shipping and Handling
- Our San Jose, CAshipping teamshipsMonday-Friday at 2pm, except for holidays.
- Once payment is cleared, youritem will be shipped USPS Priority (2-4 days) within 24 business hrs.
- Tracking will be emailed upon shipment.
UPS NEXT DAY Shipping
- 1:00 PM PST Cut-off: Order must be paid for by 1pm PST to ensure next day arrival.
- Orders placed after 1pm will be shipped the following business day (M-F).
- Sorry, no weekend/holiday delivery. No PO Box
We use 's Global Shipping Program (GSP)
All Fees Included! All import duties, taxes, and charges are included in the shipping cost
- Ship Assured! Your purchase will be shipped to an warehouse, where it will be reshipped
to you with tracking and insurance
- Non-GSP participant countries will still be subject to custom's fees.
NOTE: OPT7 fitment chart is ONLY for cars purchased in the United States.
Buyer is responsible for ensuring proper bulb fitment if the car is non-US.
Warranty and Returns
We know that life can get in the way of your favorite experiences,
that’s why we allow 7 days from date of purchase to pay!
- In order to ensure thequickest delivery, we are unable to cancel or modify orders once they have been placed
Please be sure you ordered theright size and color HID bulb.
- Our kits are made for universal purposes andare not speciallydesigned for anyone vehicle. Our compatibility chart is provided as a reference. It is the customers responsibility to ensure proper fitment.
Issues / Returns / Warranty
- Live Human Support -9am to 6pm PST M-F via messages
Our OPT7 Tech's are here to serve you. Email us and our expert team will swiftly diagnosethe issueand offerthebest solution within 12-24 business hours. All off-hours emails will be answered the next business day.
- 30 Day Returns
All products come with a30-day hassle-free money back guarantee. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping, unless the product isdeemed defective by an OPT7 Tech.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
All HID kits carry a 2 year limited warranty backed by OPT7 Lighting. Should the lights fail during the first 2 years of use, you will be eligible for a replacement free of charge. Eligible products must be returned toOPT7 at buyer's cost. If deemed defective,OPT7 will issue replacement parts at no cost to the buyer.
- Aftermarket components are installed at the buyer's risk. OPT7® Lightingis not liable for any damages caused by installation or usage of our products.
- It is recommended to use a professional installer.
- OPT7 HID Kits are certified for off-road use only. Please review your state laws before installing.
- Fitment chart is for reference only. We only guarantee fitment for vehicles sold in the United States.
If you have ANY issues with our product or service, please Contact Us first
before leaving response or filing a case. We will solve the problem!
We always put our customers first and your satisfaction is guaranteed