This item has been shown 23752 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
OPT7 35w Xenon HID KIT H11 10000K Deep Blue Beam Headlight Conversion Light
Ships within 24 hrs of payment
Includes a 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX Accepted
Upgrade your carwithbrilliant HID Xenon light!
25% brighter than other HIDs
500% brighter than halogen
Lasts 2.5x longer than standard halogen bulbs
100% Water, shock, dust, and rumble-proof
Easy-to-install Plug-n-Play QuickSnap cords
Exclusive Blitz 35w Standard Power Ballast
- Make sure yourordering the right bulb size! If you don't see your vehicle listed above, check SYLVANIA to find your vehicle bulb size.
Everything you need for stunning light output!
- Two (2) OPT7® HID H11* 10000K Deep Blue bulbs
- Two (2) OPT7® Blitz 35w Standard power ballasts
- Two (2) Universal install kit
- One (1) Complete installation guide
Note about 9004, 9007, H4, and H13 bulbs:
These bulbs are available in Hi-Lo and Bi-Xenon.
-Hi-Lo: low beam = HID,hi beam = halogen
-Bi-Xenon: Both low and hi beam HID.
Available Bulb Colors
Order one of our crisp Xenon colors for acooland uniquelight for high visibility driving.
For the brightest shine, order 5000K or 6000K. For deeper exotic colors, order 3000K, 8000K or 10000K
Please note that this listing is for only ONE of the colors (10000K Deep Blue).
If you would like a different color, please visit our storefor the correct listing.
Weare unable tomake changes once the order has been placed.
*The number associated with our colors only identify different colors, not brightness
The OPT7® Z-Arc™ HID Xenon Bulb
OEM-Grade UV Cut Quartz Xenon Bulb
5x brighter and clearer than astock bulbs = enhanced visibility on roads
Sealed xenon gas produces over2-3x bulb life, without fading
Mini-ball bulb design increases clarity and reduces light refraction
35% less power usage than halogen, saving gas money and reducing CO2
Enter the Blitz 35w Standard Power Ballast
2 Year Certified Manufacture Warranty
Contact us, we ARE the HID kit designer & manufacturer!
The tried and true workhorse of the OPT7® Series. The Blitz HID Power Ballast offers performance and durability at an incomparable value.
- True Bright 35w performance, producing 3100 Lumens (equal to an OEM HID kit)
- Stainless Steel Casing with Grade 7 silicone sealant
- Protect against inconsistent power and poor lighting performance through 100% non-cycling technology
- ASIC Integrated Chipset customized for OPT7 HID applications
- Easy to Use Plug-and-Play
- 3.3" x 2.8" x 0.9" - 8.3 oz
OPT7® QuickSnap Power Cords and Harness
Easy-to-install Plug-In-Play wiring harness with QuickSnap connections!
Silicon-insulated wiring prevents early burnouts protects your vehicle!
BurkeMotoPros and the OPT7® HID KIT, Why Buy From Us?
OPT7 products are always assembled, inspected,stocked, shipped, and supported here in Southern California by BurkeMotoPros. We do this to ensure you have the best quality product, the best support staff, andthe best value. We want you to be happy with our HID kits in every way!
Should our kits not perform as well as advertised, simply Contact Us
Our qualifiedsupport team will ensure that you are fully satisfied
Don’t take our word for it, see what our other customers think!
Shown below is live dynamic response feed from all of our satisfied customers!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter for weekly newsletters, updates, coupons, and sales info!
Shipping and Handling
- OurSan Jose, CAshipping teamshipsMonday-Friday at 2pm, except for holidays.
- Once payment is cleared, youritem will be shipped USPS Priority (2-4 days) within 24 business hrs.
- Tracking will be emailed upon shipment.
UPS NEXT DAYShipping
- 1:00 PM PST Cut-off: Order must be paid for by 1pm PST to ensure next day arrival.
- Orders placed after 1pm will be shipped the following business day (M-F).
- Sorry, noweekend/holidaydelivery. No PO Box
We use 's awesome Global Shipping Program
- No Hidden Costs!All import duties, taxes, and charges are included in the shipping cost
- Ship Assured! Your purchase will be shipped to an warehouse, where it will be reshipped to you with tracking and insurance.
- Non-GSP participant countries will still be subject to custom's fees.NOTE: OPT7fitment chart is ONLY for cars purchased in the United States. Buyer is responsible for ensuring proper bulb fitment if the car is non-US.
We know that life can sometimes get in the way of our favorite experiences, that’s why we allow 7 days to pay for your item from date of purchase!
Warranty and Returns
- To ensure all items are shipped within 24 hours, we do not allow changes to orders. Be sure you ordered theright size and color HID kit.
- Our kits are made for universal purposes andare not speciallydesigned for anyone vehicle. Our compatibility chart is provided as a referance for the bulb size listed.
Issues / Returns / Warranty
- Support Available 9-6pm M-F via messages
Our OPT7 Tech's are here to serve you. Email us and our expert team will swiftly diagnosethe issueand offerthebest solution within 12-24 business hours. All off-hours emails will be answered the next business day.
- Change your mind?
All products come with a30-day hassle-free money back guarantee. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping, unless the product isdeemed defective by an OPT7 Tech.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
All HID kits carry a 2 year limited warranty backed by BurkeMotoPros. Eligible products must be returned to BurkeMotoPros at buyer's cost. If deemed defective, BurkeMotopros will issue replacement parts at no cost to the buyer.
- Aftermarket components are installed at the buyer's risk. OPT7® Lightingis not liable for any damages caused by installation or usage of our products.
- It is recommended to use a professional installer.
- OPT7 HID Kits are certified for off-road use only, please review your state laws before installing.
- Fitment chart is for referance only. We only guarantee fitment for vehicles sold in the United States.
If you have ANY issues with our product or service, please contact us first before leaving response or filing a case. We will solve the problem!
We always put our customers first and your satisfaction is guaranteed
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2001 Acura NSX Drag Car: 7.390 @ 175.000
Adam Saruwatari, Engine: A+L Racing Honda NSX 3.2, Turbos: Twin Tial Sport Tires: Custom built drag slick (33-16-15)
1991 Dodge Daytona : 8.180 @ 165.000
Jim Clarke, Engine: 572, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Hoosier 16 x 33 x 15
1986 Dodge Daytona Super Pro: 8.420 @ 159.860
Mike Halverson, Engine: 540 dodge, Turbos: n/a Tires: goodyear 14.5-32
1986 Dodge Daytona : 9.200 @ 147.460
glenn leber, Engine: 440, Tires: 28.5 x13.5 et streets
1987 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z: 9.860 @ 135.150
Dean Stillie, Engine: 2.4, Turbos: Holset hx40 Tires: Hoosier 12x29x15
1984 Dodge Daytona : 10.330 @ 127.840
Glenn Smith, Engine: 2.2 turbo, Turbos: super 60 Tires: 33 by 16 Hoosier
1986 Dodge Omni GLH-T gt4094r Turbo: 10.536 @ 129.950
Corby Lines, Engine: 2.2, Turbos: gt4094r
1995 Acura NSX : 10.670 @ 138.220
kyle berrera, Engine: V6 3.2 vtec, Supercharger: jackson racing supercharger Tires: 235-35-18
1986 Dodge Omni GLHT: 10.850 @ 131.210
David Rose, Engine: 2.2L 16V DOHC Hybrid, Turbos: Holeset HX35G Tires: 24.5X8.5X15 M&H Racemaster
1985 Dodge Omni GLH: 11.301 @ 117.590
Rocky, Engine: 2.2l, Turbos: T04E / T3 Hybrid Tires: 24.5 M&H Slicks
2000 Acura NSX Type R: 11.517 @ 128.820
Choeb, Engine: 3.2L V6, Supercharger: Vortech Tires: yokohama
1987 Dodge Omni GLH: 11.560 @ 121.400
Kenny Swafford, Engine: 2.2, Turbos: t3/t4 Tires: 24.5 x8.0
1991 Acura NSX : 11.840 @ 126.000
Paul Ryan, Engine: 3.0, Supercharger: Comptech Tires: Dunlop 8000/BFG G Fo
1991 Acura NSX Turbo Factor X FX500: 12.277 @ 117.720
Vega$ NSX, Turbos: Factor X FX500 Turbo Tires: Bridgestone Potenza S0-3 Tires
1995 Acura NSX : 12.300 @ 116.000
Robert H, Engine: 3.0, Turbos: Bell TT Tires: Street
1993 Dodge Daytona IROC R/T: 12.595 @ 112.595
mike, Engine: 2.2 lotus head, Supercharger: no Turbos: enforcer 2 Tires: 23X7.5X15
1986 Dodge Omni : 12.664 @ 0.000
Ismael Rangel, Engine: 2.2, Turbos: t3/t4 Tires: m&h 23x7.5 15
1993 Dodge Daytona IROC R/T: 12.782 @ 109.680
Mike, Engine: 2.2 lotus, Turbos: enforcer 2 Tires: M&H 23x7x15
1987 Dodge Omni GLHS: 12.857 @ 108.520
Ken Adler, Engine: 2.2l, Turbos: stock Tires: 23
1987 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z: 12.900 @ 106.530
Paul Velliky, Engine: 2.2, Turbos: T-3/T-4 hybrid Tires: M/T 22-8-15