This item has been shown 13587 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
OPT7 35w HID Kit Xenon 9007 HB5 Hi-Lo 8000K Ice Blue Beam Conversion Light
Ships within 24 hrs of payment
Includes a 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX Accepted
Upgrade your carwithbrilliant HID Xenon light!
25% brighter than other HIDs
500% brighter than halogen
Lasts 2.5x longer than standard halogen bulbs
100% Water, shock, dust, and rumble-proof
Easy-to-install Plug-n-Play QuickSnap cords
Exclusive Standard 35w Ballast Power Ballast
- Make sure yourordering the right bulb size! If you don't see your vehicle listed above, check SYLVANIA to find your vehicle bulb size.
Everything you need for stunning light output!
- Two (2) OPT7® HID 9007* 8000K Ice Blue bulbs
- Two (2) OPT7® Standard 35w Ballast power ballasts
- Two (2)Universalinstall kit
- Complete easy-to-use installation manual
- Hi-Lo Bulbs Note: Only low beam is HID. For dual Low & High beam HID, please see Bi-Xenon listings)
Available Bulb Colors
Order one of our crisp Xenon colors for acooland uniquelight for high visibility driving.
For the brightest shine, order 5000K or 6000K. For deeper exotic colors, order 3000K, 8000K or 10000K
Please note that this listing is for only ONE of the colors (8000K Ice Blue).
If you would like a different color, please visit our store for the correct listing.
Weare unable tomake changes once the order has been placed.
*The number associated with our colors only identify different colors, not brightness
The OPT7® Z-Arc™ HID Xenon Bulb
OEM-Grade UV Cut Quartz Xenon Bulb
5x brighter and clearer than astock bulbs = enhanced visibility on roads
Sealed xenon gas produces over2-3x bulb life, without fading
Mini-ball bulb design increases clarity and reduces light refraction
35% less power usage than halogen, saving gas money and reducing CO2
2 Year Certified Manufacture Warranty
Contact us, we ARE the HID kit designer & manufacturer!
OPT7® QuickSnap Power Cords and Harness
Easy-to-install Plug-In-Play wiring harness with QuickSnap connections!
Silicon-insulated wiring prevents early burnouts protects your vehicle!
BurkeMotoPros and the OPT7® HID KIT, Why Buy From Us?
OPT7 products are always assembled, inspected,stocked, shipped, and supported here in Southern California by BurkeMotoPros. We do this to ensure you have the best quality product, the best support staff, andthe best value. We want you to be happy with our HID kits in every way!
Should our kits not perform as well as advertised, simply Contact Us
Our qualifiedsupport team will ensure that you are fully satisfied
Don’t take our word for it, see what our other customers think!
Shown below is live dynamic response feed from all of our satisfied customers!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter for weekly newsletters, updates, coupons, and sales info!
Shipping and Handling
- OurSan Jose, CAshipping teamshipsMonday-Friday at 2pm, except for holidays.
- Once payment is cleared, youritem will be shipped USPS Priority (2-4 days) within 24 business hrs.
- Tracking will be emailed upon shipment.
UPS NEXT DAYShipping
- 1:00 PM PST Cut-off: Order must be paid for by 1pm PST to ensure next day arrival.
- Orders placed after 1pm will be shipped the following business day (M-F).
- Sorry, noweekend/holidaydelivery. No PO Box
We use 's awesome Global Shipping Program
- No Hidden Costs!All import duties, taxes, and charges are included in the shipping cost
- Ship Assured! Your purchase will be shipped to an warehouse, where it will be reshipped to you with tracking and insurance.
- Non-GSP participant countries will still be subject to custom's fees.NOTE: OPT7fitment chart is ONLY for cars purchased in the United States. Buyer is responsible for ensuring proper bulb fitment if the car is non-US.
We know that life can sometimes get in the way of our favorite experiences, thats why we allow 7 days to pay for your item from date of purchase!
We accept PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
We currently do not accept Cash or Checks. This is to ensure that you are protected!
We do not perform transactions outside of . If you are having an issue paying, please contact us
For bulk orders (+5 Items), feel free to contact us
Warranty and Returns
- To ensure all items are shipped within 24 hours, we do not allow changes to orders. Be sure you ordered theright size and color HID kit.
- Our kits are made for universal purposes andare not speciallydesigned for anyone vehicle. Our compatibility chart is provided as a referance for the bulb size listed.
Issues / Returns / Warranty
- Support Available 9-6pm M-F via messages
Our OPT7 Tech's are here to serve you. Email us and our expert team will swiftly diagnosethe issueand offerthebest solution within 12-24 business hours. All off-hours emails will be answered the next business day.
- Change your mind?
All products come with a30-day hassle-free money back guarantee. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping, unless the product isdeemed defective by an OPT7 Tech.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
All HID kits carry a 2 year limited warranty backed by BurkeMotoPros. Eligible products must be returned to BurkeMotoPros at buyer's cost. If deemed defective, BurkeMotopros will issue replacement parts at no cost to the buyer.
- Aftermarket components are installed at the buyer's risk. OPT7® Lightingis not liable for any damages caused by installation or usage of our products.
- It is recommended to use a professional installer.
- OPT7 HID Kits are certified for off-road use only, please review your state laws before installing.
- Fitment chart is for referance only. We only guarantee fitment for vehicles sold in the United States.
If you have ANY issues with our product or service, please contact us first before leaving response or filing a case. We will solve the problem!
We always put our customers first and your satisfaction is guaranteed
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 9.981 @ 138.600
Tom Scott, Engine: 6.0, Supercharger: Procharger Tires: Hoosier slicks, M&H skinnies
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.083 @ 141.820
Tom Scott, Engine: 6.0, Supercharger: ProCharger Tires: Hoosier slicks, M&H skinnies
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.239 @ 136.030
Curt Schrader, Engine: stock, Supercharger: Maggie 1900 ported Tires: MT DRs, M&H FR
2008 Pontiac G8 GT Supercharged TVS1900: 10.488 @ 131.250
Sky, Supercharger: TVS1900 Tires: M&H 275/50-17
2009 Pontiac G8 GT Magnuson TVS1900: 10.820 @ 126.010
Greg Nichols, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: Magnuson TVS1900
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.930 @ 126.180
Sky, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.951 @ 128.520
Sky, Tires: MY ET Street Radial
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.990 @ 126.240
ChrisD, Engine: 6.0L stock block, Tires: M/T 11x26x17, M&H 4.5x26x17
2009 Pontiac G8 GT- ALL MOTOR 6.0: 11.007 @ 125.910
Troy B., Engine: 6.0, Tires: NT05R's
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.318 @ 119.950
Sky, Tires: MT ET Street 275/40/18
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.387 @ 123.250
Mack Littleton, Engine: 403cu. Stroker RCR Built, Tires: MT ET Streets rear 26/11.5/17
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.503 @ 119.400
Sky, Tires: M/T ET Street Radial
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.722 @ 120.000
FamilycaronROIDS!, Engine: 6.0 - L76, Tires: M/T ET Streets
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.740 @ 117.310
David McCall, Supercharger: Magnacharger TVS1900 w/ 3.1 pulley Tires: 275/40ZR17 MT Drag Radials
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.793 @ 117.590
John, Engine: 6.0, Tires: DRs
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.813 @ 117.430
Roy, Engine: 6.0, Tires: ET Streets bias ply
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.820 @ 121.300
Bret Workman, Engine: 6L, Supercharger: ATI ProCharger D1SC Tires: 275/40-17 BF Goodrich Drag radials
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.874 @ 122.520
Metoo, Engine: stock L76 (6.0 V-8), Turbos: APS twin turbo kit Tires: HTR Z-III street tires
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.894 @ 114.530
Tom griffin, Engine: L76, Tires: 275/40/17 nitto nt05r
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.901 @ 116.580
Shawn , Engine: L76, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Continental DWS 255/35 All Season