This item has been shown 11473 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
OPT7 35w HID KIT Xenon 9007 HB5 Hi-Lo 8000K Ice Blue Beam Conversion Light
Ships within 24 hrs of payment
Includes a 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX Accepted
The OPT7® HID Lighting Kit
Live on the bright side!
Upgrade your carwithbrilliant HID Xenon light!
25% brighter than other HIDs
500% brighter than halogen
Lasts 2.5x longer than standard halogen bulbs
100% Water, shock, dust, and rumble-proof
Easy-to-install Plug-n-Play QuickSnap cords
Blitz 35w Standard Long-Lasting Power Ballast
- Make sure you have the right bulb size for your car. If you don't see your vehicle listed above, check SYLVANIA to find your vehicle bulb size.
Everything you need for stunning light output!
- Two (2) OPT7® HID 9007 Hi-Lo* 8000K Ice Blue bulbs
- Two (2) OPT7® Blitz 35w Standard power ballasts
- Two (2)Universalinstall kit
- Complete easy-to-use installation manual
- Hi-Lo Bulbs Note: Only low beam is HID. For dual Low & High beam HID, please see Bi-Xenon listings)
Available Bulb Colors
Order one of our crisp Xenon colors for acooland uniquelight for high visibility driving.
For the brightest shine, order 5000K or 6000K. For deeper exotic colors, order 3000K, 8000K or 10000K
Please note that this listing is for only ONE of the colors (8000K Ice Blue).
If you would like a different color, please visit our store for the correct listing.
Weare unable tomake changes once the order has been placed.
*The number associated with our colors only identify different colors, not brightness
The OPT7® Z-Arc HID Xenon Bulb
OEM-Grade UV Cut Quartz Xenon Bulb
5x brighter and clearer than astock bulbs = enhanced visibility on roads
Sealed xenon gas produces over2-3x bulb life, without fading
Mini-ball bulb design increases clarity and reduces light refraction
35% less power usage than halogen, saving gas money and reducing CO2
Enter the Blitz 35w Standard Power Ballast
2 Year Certified Manufacture Warranty
Contact us, we ARE the HID kit designer & manufacturer!
The tried and true workhorse of the OPT7® Series. The Blitz HID Power Ballast offers performance and durability at an incomparable value.
- True Bright 35w performance, producing 3100 Lumens (equal to an OEM HID kit)
- Stainless Steel Casing with Grade 7 silicone sealant
- Protect against inconsistent power and poor lighting performance through 100% non-cycling technology
- ASIC Integrated Chipset customized for OPT7 HID applications
- Easy to Use Plug-and-Play
- 3.3" x 2.8" x 0.9" - 8.3 oz
OPT7® QuickSnap Power Cords and Harness
Easy-to-install Plug-In-Play wiring harness with QuickSnap connections, no complex wiring needed!
Silicon-insulated wiring prevents early burnouts protects your vehicle!
BurkeMotoPros and the OPT7® HID KIT, Why Buy From Us?
OPT7 products are always assembled, inspected,stocked, shipped, and supported here in Southern California by BurkeMotoPros. We do this to ensure you have the best quality product, the best support staff, andthe best value. We want you to be happy with our HID kits in every way!
Should our kits not perform as well as advertised, simply Contact Us
Our qualifiedsupport team will ensure that you are fully satisfied
Dont take our word for it, see what our other customers think!
Shown below is live dynamic response feed from all of our satisfied customers!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter for weekly newsletters, updates, coupons, and sales info!
Shipping and Handling
- OurSan Jose, CAshipping teamshipsMonday-Friday at 2pm, except for holidays.
- Once payment is cleared, youritem will be shipped USPS Priority (2-4 days) within 24 business hrs.
- Tracking will be emailed upon shipment.
UPS NEXT DAYShipping
- 1:00 PM PST Cut-off: Order must be paid for by 1pm PST to ensure next day arrival.
- Orders placed after 1pm will be shipped the following business day (M-F).
- Sorry, noweekend/holidaydelivery. No PO Box
Non-USA Customers: We use 's awesome Global Shipping Program
- No Hidden Costs!All import duties, taxes, and charges are included in the shipping cost
- Ship Assured! Your purchase will be shipped to an warehouse, where it will be reshipped to you with tracking and insurance. Never worry about a lost or damaged shipment again.
- Non-GSP participant countries will still be subject to custom's fees.NOTE: OPT7fitment chart is ONLY for cars purchased in the United States. Please check your vehicle owners manualfor bulb size needed. Buyer is responsible for ensuring proper bulb fitment if the car is non-domestic.
We know that life can sometimes get in the way of our favorite experiences, thats why we allow 7 days to pay for your item from date of purchase!
We accept PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
Please, we currently do not accept Cash or Checks. This is to ensure that you are protected!
We do not perform transactions outside of . If you are having an issue processing a payment, please contact us
For bulk orders (+5 Items), feel free to contact us
Warranty and Returns
- To ensure all items are shipped within 24 hours, we do not allow changes to orders. Be sure you ordered theright size and color HID kit.
- Our kits are made for universal purposes andare not speciallydesigned for anyone vehicle. Our compatibility chart is provided as a referance for the bulb size listed.
About Issues / Returns / Warranty
- Available 9-6pm M-F via messages: Our OPT7 Tech's are here to serve you. Email us and our expert team willswiftly diagnosethe issueand offerthebest solution within 12-24 business hours. All off-hours emails will be answered the next business day ASAP.
- Change your mind? All products come with a30-day hassle-free money back guarantee. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping, unless the product isdeemed defective by an OPT7 Tech.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
All HID kits carry a2 year limited warranty backed by BurkeMotoPros. Eligible products must be returned to BurkeMotoPros at buyer's cost. If deemed defective, BurkeMotopros will issue replacement parts at no cost to the buyer.
- Aftermarket components are installed at the buyer's risk.OPT7® Lightingis not liable for any damages caused by installation or usage of our products.
- It is recommended to use a professional installer.
- OPT7 HID Kits are certified for off-road use only, please review your state laws before installing.
- Fitment chart is for referance only. We only guarantee fitment for vehicles sold in the United States.
If you have ANY issues with our product or service, please contact us first before leaving response or filing a case. We will solve the problem!
We always put our customers first and your satisfaction is guaranteed
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1992 Eagle Talon Tsi: 7.961 @ 171.100
Kevin Jewer, Engine: 2.0 4G63, Turbos: Forced Performance 99HTZ Tires: MT 29.5 x 10.5
1990 Eagle Talon tsi: 7.976 @ 179.060
john shepherd, Engine: 2.2L, Turbos: T4 Garret turbo built by Forced Performance Tires: Hoosier DOT 26X8X16
1991 Eagle Talon : 8.802 @ 155.900
Kevin Jewer, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: Borg Warner S475 & Garrett T3 50 Trim
1991 Eagle Talon Talon Tsi RWD: 8.960 @ 149.910
Scott Glassbrook, Engine: 2.3 liter 4g63, Turbos: GT4202 Tires: M/T
1991 Eagle Talon TSi Awd: 10.460 @ 137.800
Susio Ranna, Engine: 2.0L Mitsubishi 4g63, Turbos: ported/clipped 20g
91 Eagle Talon : 10.720 @ 131.020
John Shepherd, Turbos: 20g Tires: nitto
1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD: 10.721 @ 138.080
Mike, Engine: 2.0L 4G63, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Precision GT3582R Tires: 215-45-17 Goodyear Eagle F1 GS D3
1990 Eagle Talon TSi FWD: 10.727 @ 142.120
Rob McKellar, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: Precision 56
1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD: 10.806 @ 133.150
Nate Burgess, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: T-3 61mm
1992 Eagle Talon TSI AWD: 10.846 @ 127.850
Loren Hill, Engine: 2.3l, Turbos: FP3065 Tires: 235/45-17
1995 Eagle Talon Tsi Awd: 10.970 @ 132.990
Philippe Sauve, Engine: 1g 6 bolt, Turbos: Borg Warner s362et Tires: MT Et Street Drag Radial 26in
1991 Eagle Talon TSI: 11.160 @ 129.000
Jacob Chamberlain, Engine: 2.4, Turbos: GTK 1000 Tires: 225/45/17 conti
1996 Eagle Talon tsi fwd: 11.171 @ 129.720
Eric Cavalieri, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: fp red
1992 Eagle Talon : 11.467 @ 121.460
Greg Clayton, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: 20G
1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD: 11.554 @ 129.630
PrimedTsi, Engine: Magnus 2.4l, Turbos: T67/T3 Tires: Street Radials
1992 Eagle Talon AWD: 11.582 @ 116.990
Chris Tichy, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: Mitsubishi 16g Tires: Retreaded Race Compo
1991 Eagle Talon : 11.700 @ 123.300
mohamed taheri(driver) sean robb(new owner), Engine: 2 liter w/ slight over bore, Turbos: 20g ported Tires: crappy ass
1990 Eagle Talon : 11.790 @ 116.970
Lowell Foo, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: Frank stage 3 Tires: 205/55/16 BFG VR4
1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD: 11.796 @ 117.640
Hector Cabrera, Engine: 2.0 Turbo (121 ci), Turbos: 20G/td-06h 7cm Tires: Falken 225/50's
1990 Eagle Talon : 11.800 @ 121.000
noel, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: t3/t4 Tires: 225/50/16