This item has been shown 65 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
OEM VW Volkswagen Karmann Ghia 58-71 Front Left Corner Bumper Blade 141-707-113
(More pictures at bottom of page)
You're offerding On
One (1) USED corner bumper blade. This is the Front, Left bumper blade. The Karmann Ghia bumpers are made of lots of individual pieces to make a whole. There are basically 3 different categories of the bumper. The Blade, The Guards, and The Overrides (Towel Rack). These bumpers remained basically the same from 1958 - 1971. These bumper parts are starting to get hard to find. This is a original VW part. Pictures are of the actual item you will receive. This will fit:
1958 - 1971 VW Volkswagen Type 141 Karmann Ghia
Bumper Category: Blade
Placement: Left, Corner
Chrome Condition: Very Good
Dents or Dings: None to Very Minor
Special Mounting (if any): Internal Thread Mount is good. Threads checked with a thread chaser.
Notes: This one is very good and can be used as is. or will be great to re chrome. Very minor pitting on the underside.
We have lots more Ghia bumper pieces that we will be listing. If you don't see what you need, send us an email with what your looking for. If we have it, we will process and list it for you to see.
Visit our store for all your hard to find OEM hardware, small parts and other unusual VW related items.
STOCK # 141-707-113
If there is any reason you feel you cannot leave us positive response, contact us immediately. We will gladly work with you to resolve any issues that you may have. We have positive response automated to return positive response is left for us
Combined Shipping for Multiple Items
- We offer shipping, via USPS andUPS. We can ship viaFed-X if you prefer (for Fed-X shipping email for a shipping quote or invoice).We docombined shipping on multiple item purchase (see combined shipping below).
- We pride ourselves on providing the lowest shipping cost to you.We do not try to improve our bottom line by inflating shipping fees. We add a small mark up to help cover the cost of shipping supplies.
- We ship the day after payment is received (excluding Saturdays and Sundays).
- We gladly combine shipping and handling charges on multiple item purchases.
- All items on a combined shipping order must be paid for at the same time on the same invoice. Please request a combined invoice after completing your purchases.We will get that right to you.
- Over paid shipping charges will NOT be refunded if you pay before we combine your purchase and send you a combined invoice total.
- If you purchase more than one item, or a quantity of the same item, please do not pay for your purchase untill we send you a combined invoice total. This ensures that you will pay the lowset shipping cost.
- We will be glad to give you a pre-purchase shipping quote. Email a list of items and desired method of shipping, We can then calculate a combined shipping quote before you purchase.
- International Shipping
- We will ship items world wide. PLEASE EMAIL FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING QUOTE. For an international shipping quote, email us with the items you are interested in andthe Country and Zip Code/Postal Code where item is to be shipped. We will respond promptly with a shipping quote.
Payment is simple and easy.Conforming to rules we only accept approved online payment method. We prefer PayPal. Contact with us via email must be made within 3 days of close of sale. Payment must be received within 7 days of close of sale, unless prior arrangements are made in initial contact.
My Messages is the best and fastest way to conact us. Go to the bottom of any listing and click on "Ask a Question" However, should you need to contact us by phone call 256.919.3218. (Please Leave a message if no answer)
If you need to contact us about a order, shipment or any issue you may have, Please do not reply to a previously sent message. We receive a lot of automatically generated email, and use filters to help sort this. If you reply to a previously sent message, there is the possibility we may not see your new message.
We will gladly accept returns, as long as they meet certain conditions. Buyer should notify us within 48 hours of receipt of item that they wish to return the item. This notification should be made using the "Ask a Question" link from the bottomof each item page. This message should include Item Number, Our Stock Number, and reason for return. You will then be emailed instructions on how to return item and be given a RAN number. No items will be accepted without a RAN number. 100% ( Final offer Price + Shipping and Handling charges) money back return reasons would include, but is not limited to: Missed defects or inaccurate item description. We will accept returns for any reason with a 15% restocking fee.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1979 AMC Concord hatchback: 9.000 @ 143.930
Mark Ipsen, Engine: AMC 401 (440 cubic inches),
1994 Acura Integra GS-R: 9.400 @ 154.550
Mike Carl, Engine: 1.8 LS/vtec, Turbos: T72 Tires: 28x10 Goodyear
1967 Buick Skylark GS: 9.430 @ 141.220
Andy Brody, Engine: Dart Big M, Tires: M/T ET Front & MT 32x14x15S rear
1995 Acura Integra LS: 9.590 @ 152.450
Alexei Guinitaran, Engine: 1.8L LS VTEC, Turbos: S372 Tires: M/T
1994 Acura Integra : 10.020 @ 146.000
STEVE ASHER, Engine: 2.2 VTEC, Supercharger: NEVER Turbos: T-61 Tires: M&H
1978 Buick Skylark : 10.261 @ 131.690
David Wolfe, Engine: Chevy 361, Tires: GoodYear
1998 Acura Integra Type R: 10.344 @ 148.390
Mike, Engine: B18C5, Supercharger: removed for turbo Turbos: aftermarket Tires: slicks
1972 Buick Skylark GSX: 10.764 @ 117.000
Robert Noeken, Engine: 475 Buick Jim Weise Trishieldperf build 10.7 compression, Tires: Toyo 28.0-10.5/15 Drag Slicks
1970 Buick Skylark : 10.821 @ 122.230
ROB GIROUX, Engine: 455, Tires: 29 X 10
1998 Acura Integra Type-R: 10.980 @ 131.200
Mauro Anastasi, Engine: 1799cc, Supercharger: No Turbos: T34 Turbonetics Tires: M/T 24.5
1980 Dodge Mirada : 10.984 @ 122.290
Todd LaMothe (Bubba), Engine: 440, Tires: MT ET Streets
2000 Acura Integra ls: 10.990 @ 127.260
steve graham, Engine: 1.8, Turbos: t60
1964 Buick Skylark Hardtop: 10.995 @ 125.050
Dwayne Hicks, Engine: 455, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag (rear)
1996 Acura Integra GSR: 11.011 @ 136.870
Ben DiSabatino IV, Engine: B18C1 81.5x87mm, Turbos: Garrett P-Trim T67 Ball Bearing Tires: MH 24.5x8.7x13
1970 Buick Skylark GS: 11.050 @ 124.225
Ward, Engine: Pontiac 455, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street 30 x 10.5
1972 Buick Skylark GS: 11.340 @ 121.780
1977 Buick Skylark : 11.380 @ 117.720
jeff lang, Engine: 455, Tires: 28.50 - 10.5
1997 Acura Integra RS Turbo GT3076: 11.400 @ 127.000
Eric Riemer, Engine: Sleeved B18B, Turbos: GT3076
2001 Acura Integra GSR Turbo: 11.485 @ 129.570
Deon Mitchell, Engine: B18 C1 Block B18C5 Head, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Custom Dual BB T67 Tires: 245/40/18 BFG Drag Radials Front 215/35/18 Nittos
1996 Acura Integra rsT: 11.598 @ 123.220
bret read, Engine: 2.0 ls/vtec, Turbos: full-race t3/t67 ho Tires: 24.5x7x13s mt