This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Looking for additional parts? Just send a message with your VIN and the part you need!
- This part is a Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) production line take-off or factory overstock item.
- When it comes to collision repairs, make sure you are getting OEM parts. Many aftermarket body panels may not fit properly and/or may not have proper crumple zones for crash safety.
- The compatibility information above should be used for reference purposes only.
- To ensure compatibility, send us an email containing the last 8 digits of your VIN.
- This is a Genuine OEM factory part. It is an A-Grade part that is either a production line take-off or an overstock item. It has been inspected for quality and is dimensionally correct. For more information on A-Grade condition auto parts, refer to the Automotive Recyclers Associations (ARA) Standards and Codes booklet.
About The Seller:
- Total Parts Solution is your solution for finding Genuine GM parts at HUGE discounted prices. Located in a Waterloo, IA, Total Parts Solution is the largest buyer of Genuine GM surplus parts in North America. The more we buy, the more you save!
- Put our knowledge to work for you. With access to the entire GM parts catalog, we can purchase any Genuine GM part for all of your vehicle needs and have them delivered to your door at a competitive price. Do not be fooled by imitators, ensure proper fitment by purchasing only Genuine GM parts from Total Parts Solution.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc sedan: 12.595 @ 109.550
tranced, Engine: lnf 2.0, Turbos: stock Tires: street AA 400 treadwear
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.750 @ 108.900
Stuart Leiby, Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: Factory M62 Tires: 555r's
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS SC: 12.841 @ 114.900
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 HiFi Tires: Hoosier QTP's 26x9.5x16
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC: 12.852 @ 115.650
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics HiFi 60-1 Tires: Hoosier QTP 26x9.5x16
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbo: 12.862 @ 109.100
Brad Tew, Engine: 2.0 I4 Turbo, Turbos: K04 Tires: BFGoodrich KDW G-force
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc: 12.929 @ 113.250
trevor swain, Engine: 2.0 ecotec, Turbos: stock Tires: 245/45/17 nitto nt555r
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.940 @ 106.000
Rob Archer, Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: stock
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/sc: 13.113 @ 116.000
Paul Pilinko, Engine: 2.0 I4, stock, Turbos: turbonetics 60-1 Tires: track Hoosier QTP's street, bald lol
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS TC: 13.129 @ 0.000
litalien2001, Tires: drag radial bfgoodrich
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 13.170 @ 110.400
Cory Cercone, Engine: 2.0 LNF, Turbos: stock k04 Tires: Dunlop Fierce
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 13.182 @ 115.120
Sean A AKA .ninja44, Engine: 2.0 LNF, Turbos: stock KO4 Tires: Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs 235 40 18
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.216 @ 110.260
Chris Bodnar, Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: Stock
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.231 @ 104.080
Brad Cain (ralliartist), Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: stock M62 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets 26x10.5x16
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.296 @ 107.860
Brian Miller, Engine: 2.0 L, Supercharger: Eaton M62
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbocharged: 13.325 @ 112.100
Marin, Turbos: Stock K04 Tires: 235/40/18 BFG KDW2
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 13.359 @ 104.500
Kevin Parker, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: Stock Turbos: None Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro's
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/sc: 13.366 @ 105.500
Paul Pilinko, Engine: stock, Supercharger: Eaton M62 with 2.55 pulley Turbos: not yet Tires: Hoosier QTP's 26x9.5x16
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC: 13.481 @ 107.950
Adam Froloff (MemphisR24), Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: Stock M62 Turbos: N/A Tires: Stock
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC: 13.561 @ 106.890
Sean A AKA .ninja44, Tires: BFG Drag Radials
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/na: 13.600 @ 109.400
mike, Engine: 2.4, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: BFG dR