This item has been shown 64 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
OBX-R Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust System Fit For 2003-2007 Chrysler Crossfire 3.2L V6 2Dr Auto (or) Manual Transmission Convertible Twin Oval Tips 2Pcs
OBX-R Cat-Back™ exhaust systems feature high performance straight-flow technologyto unleash the engine's maximum horsepower.
Increases velocity and delivers a measurable boost on the low as well as top end. OBX smooth-flow sound gives it a distinctive tone.
Each system is individually hand built from SUS304 high grade fully stainless steel.Extremely competitive pricing that won't break your bank.
Needless to say, this is what you can expect from a vendor of the world's largest automobile OEM manufacture supplier.
Brand New OBX-R Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust System for the:
- 2003-2007 Chrysler Crossfire 3.2L V6 2Dr Auto (or) Manual Transmission
This exhaust system will not fit SRT-6 Supercharged engine
Utilizes all the factory hanger locations for a direct bolt on fit. System is built on a 2 pieces design.
- Inlet Diameter ID & OD: 2 11/32" & 2 1/2"
- Tips End to End Width : 9.00"
- Single Tip OD : 4 1/4"
- Tip Length : 6.00"
- Flange Thickness : 3/8"
OBX-R STAINLESS STEEL CATBACK EXHAUST GENERAL FEATURES:
- Each OBX™ system is designed and fine tuned for your specific application to maximize performance as well as precision fitment
- Dual TIG weld, made from SUS304 stainless steel, CNC mandrel bent pipes, stainless flanges as well as high quality mirror polished stainless steel muffler and tip(s) for durability, longevity, and performance
- OBX™ Systems have a straight forward design, which uses factory bolt-on/mount-on hanger locations (in most applications), which means no drilling and no cutting. Easy professional-like installation and convenience
- AllOBX™ systems are built with the highest quality, care and detail. Uncompromised Quality Assurance is Guaranteed
- Extremely competitive pricing that won't break your bank.
- All OBX™ systems come with a written limited lifetime warranty, which says its all
Terms and Conditions:
Please note, we will only ship to verified and confirmed addresses if item is being paid via paypal.
Above Mention Shipping Fee is Only for U.S 48 Continental States.
Please contact to get shipping quotation for the following customers.
- U.S APO Addresses
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam & Saipan
- International Buyers
All manufactures' trade names/logos are properties of their respective owners & used here for reference and identification purpose only.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any question.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
2005 Chrysler Crossfire jim's SRT: 10.855 @ 128.790
Jim, Engine: SL55 5.5, Supercharger: stock Tires: MT Drag radials
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT6: 10.907 @ 127.430
Jeff Croy, Engine: 3.2 L 6 cyl, Supercharger: stock/ ported polished Tires: Hoosier
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6: 10.950 @ 126.060
Kat Dooley, Engine: 3.2 AMG, Supercharger: Stock Tires: ET Streets & M&H racemasters
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT6: 11.025 @ 124.060
Anthony Wheelus, Engine: 3.2, Supercharger: Eurocharged 62MM Pulley Tires: MT ET Streets - 265/35/18
2005 Chrysler Crossfire srt6-: 11.220 @ 125.320
jim, Engine: SL55 installed by Rudy, Supercharger: yes Turbos: no Tires: MT street drag
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT6: 11.397 @ 128.600
Junior, Engine: 3.2, Tires: MT ET Street
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT6: 11.707 @ 120.830
Jeff Croy, Engine: 3.2 L AMG, Supercharger: yes Tires: Hoosier A6
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT6: 11.726 @ 117.140
Anthony Wheelus, Engine: 3.2, Supercharger: Machined pulley - 3.3 MM smaller Tires: Hoosier 255/50/16
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6: 11.734 @ 119.270
Moparrbust, Engine: stock, Supercharger: stock Tires: Hoosier DRs 255/60 16
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6: 11.745 @ 116.700
Neal M., Engine: 3.2L, Supercharger: AMG, Code-3 Pulley Turbos: None Tires: Nitto Extreme Drag Radials
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT6 coupe: 11.827 @ 114.420
Harry, Supercharger: Evotech pulley
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT6: 11.862 @ 116.760
MRPHOTOMAN, Engine: 3.2 V6, Supercharger: stock Tires: MT ET Streets
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT6: 11.865 @ 117.510
Jeff Croy, Engine: 3.2, Supercharger: stock/ ported polished Tires: Hoosier A6
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT6: 11.882 @ 116.430
MRPHOTOMAN, Engine: v6, Supercharger: stock Tires: MT ET streets
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT6: 11.920 @ 114.300
Mike Rydquist, Engine: 3.2L, Supercharger: Factory Tires: MT ET streets
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT6: 11.930 @ 119.340
rob @ needswings, Tires: MT ET Streets
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT6: 11.933 @ 116.320
BLKFIN, Engine: 3.2 V6, Supercharger: Stock AMG