This item has been shown 67 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
OBX-R Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust System 2005-2007 Subaru Legacy 2.5L GT Wagon Single Exhaust with Dual Out
OBX-R Cat-Back™ exhaust systems feature high performance straight-flow technologyto unleash the engine's maximum horsepower.
Increases velocity and delivers a measurable boost on the low as well as top end. OBX smooth-flow sound gives it a distinctive tone.
Each system is individually hand built from SUS304 high grade fully stainless steel.Extremely competitive pricing that won't break your bank.
Needless to say, this is what you can expect from a vendor of the world's largest automobile OEM manufacture supplier.
Brand New OBX Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust System for the:
- 2005-2007 Subaru Legacy 2.5L GT Wagon
- Pipe Outer Diameter: 3.00"
- Tip OD: 4 1/2"
- Flange Thickness: 3/8"
OBX-R STAINLESS STEEL CATBACK EXHAUST GENERAL FEATURES:
- Each OBX™ system is designed and fine tuned for your specific application to maximize performance as well as precision fitment
- Dual TIG weld, made from SUS304 stainless steel, CNC mandrel bent pipes, stainless flanges as well as high quality mirror polished stainless steel muffler and tip(s) for durability, longevity, and performance
- OBX™ Systems have a straight forward design, which uses factory bolt-on/mount-on hanger locations (in most applications), which means no drilling and no cutting. Easy professional-like installation and convenience
- AllOBX™ systems are built with the highest quality, care and detail. Uncompromised Quality Assurance is Guaranteed
- Extremely competitive pricing that won't break your bank.
- All OBX™ systems come with a written limited lifetime warranty, which says its all
Terms and Conditions:
Please note, we will only ship to verified and confirmed addresses if item is being paid via paypal.
Above Mention Shipping Fee is Only for U.S 48 Continental States.
Please contact to get shipping quotation for the following customers.
- U.S APO Addresses
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam & Saipan
- International Buyers
All manufactures' trade names/logos are properties of their respective owners & used here for reference and identification purpose only.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any question.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Ford GT Supercharged Twin Turbo Nitrous: 9.721 @ 149.840
Mullet, Engine: 5.4L Supercharged Twin Turbo V8, Tires: 305/35/19 ET Streets
2005 Ford GT Twin Turbo Supercharged: 10.270 @ 146.480
Mullet, Engine: V8 Supercharged and Turbocharged,
2005 Ford GT Twin Turbo: 10.480 @ 144.950
moeinox, Engine: V8 Twin Turbo, Tires: drag radials
2005 Ford GT Pulley, Tune, Exhaust: 10.636 @ 132.210
FikseGTS, Engine: 5.4L Supercharged V8, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A
2005 Ford GT Pulley and Tune: 10.637 @ 133.210
typeshatch, Engine: V8 Supercharged 5.4L, Supercharger: Pulley 2.75 Tires: drag radials
2005 Ford GT PPR Twin Turbo: 10.650 @ 155.310
PPR, Engine: V8 Twin Turbo,
2005 Ford GT Heffner Tune Pulley: 10.696 @ 135.270
Jamie, Tires: stock factory tires
2005 Ford GT : 10.920 @ 128.000
2005 Ford GT Ford Racing Pulley and Tune: 10.920 @ 130.230
hmg_57, Engine: Supercharged V8, Supercharger: Ford Pulley Tires: 18
1992 Subaru Legacy RS Liberty: 10.930 @ 127.700
Chris Tsakonas, Engine: EJ22/24, Turbos: Garrett GT35R Tires: 215/45/17
2005 Ford GT : 11.020 @ 130.000
2005 Ford GT Heffner Twin Turbo: 11.101 @ 139.020
NA, Engine: V8 DOHC 32 Valve Twin Turbo, Turbos: Twin Water Cooled Dual Ball Bearing 61mm Turbos
2005 Ford GT : 11.200 @ 131.200
2005 Ford GT : 11.200 @ 131.200
2005 Ford GT Heffner Pulley and Tune: 11.203 @ 132.370
FikseGTS, Engine: V8 Supercharged 5.4L, Supercharger: Heffner Pulley, 2.75 Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A
2008 Subaru Legacy specB: 11.400 @ 125.240
Steve, Engine: EJ25, Turbos: Rotated ATP GTX3076R.82A/R Tires: 235/40R18 Kumho Ecsta XS
2005 Ford GT : 11.410 @ 124.910
12secyoto, Engine: V8 Supercharged: 550HP,
2005 Ford GT : 11.540 @ 126.050
2005 Ford GT : 11.600 @ 126.200
2006 Subaru Legacy GT: 11.668 @ 124.240
Jonathan Morris , Engine: EJ 257, Turbos: Amr cxr550 Tires: Falken Zeix 225/45/17