This item has been shown 18 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
OBX-R Axle Back Exhaust 2008-2010 PONTIAC G8 GT Rear Section Left & Right
OBX-R 14 Guage Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel Direct Bolt-On Axle Back Exhaust
Brand New OBX Axle Back Exhaust for the:
- Inlet ID: 2.4"
- Tip OD: 3.00" Each
- End to End Length: 32.00"
- Flange Thickness: 3/8"
OBX-R AXLE BACK EXHAUST GENERAL FEATURES:
- Each OBX™ system is designed and fine tuned for your specific application to maximize performance as well as precision fitment
- Made from SUS304 stainless steel, CNC mandrel bent pipes, and high quality polished stainless steel Axle Back Exhaust for durability, longevity, and performance
- OBX™ Systems have a straight through resonaton design, which uses factory bolt-on/mount-on hanger locations (in most applications), which means no drilling and no cutting. Easy professional-like installation and convenience
- AllOBX™ systems are built with the highest quality, care and detail. Uncompromised Quality Assurance is Guaranteed
- Extremely competitive pricing that won't break your bank.
- All OBX™ systems come with a written limited lifetime warranty, which says its all
Terms and Conditions:
Please note, we will only ship to verified and confirmed addresses if item is being paid via paypal.
Above Mention Shipping Fee is Only for U.S 48 Continental States.
Please contact to get shipping quotation for the following customers.
- U.S APO Addresses
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam & Saipan
- International Buyers
All manufactures' trade names/logos are properties of their respective owners & used here for reference and identification purpose only.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any question.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Ford GT Supercharged Twin Turbo Nitrous: 9.721 @ 149.840
Mullet, Engine: 5.4L Supercharged Twin Turbo V8, Tires: 305/35/19 ET Streets
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 9.981 @ 138.600
Tom Scott, Engine: 6.0, Supercharger: Procharger Tires: Hoosier slicks, M&H skinnies
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.083 @ 141.820
Tom Scott, Engine: 6.0, Supercharger: ProCharger Tires: Hoosier slicks, M&H skinnies
2005 Ford GT Twin Turbo Supercharged: 10.270 @ 146.480
Mullet, Engine: V8 Supercharged and Turbocharged,
2005 Ford GT Twin Turbo: 10.480 @ 144.950
moeinox, Engine: V8 Twin Turbo, Tires: drag radials
2008 Pontiac G8 GT Supercharged TVS1900: 10.488 @ 131.250
Sky, Supercharger: TVS1900 Tires: M&H 275/50-17
2005 Ford GT Pulley, Tune, Exhaust: 10.636 @ 132.210
FikseGTS, Engine: 5.4L Supercharged V8, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A
2005 Ford GT Pulley and Tune: 10.637 @ 133.210
typeshatch, Engine: V8 Supercharged 5.4L, Supercharger: Pulley 2.75 Tires: drag radials
2005 Ford GT PPR Twin Turbo: 10.650 @ 155.310
PPR, Engine: V8 Twin Turbo,
2005 Ford GT Heffner Tune Pulley: 10.696 @ 135.270
Jamie, Tires: stock factory tires
2005 Ford GT : 10.920 @ 128.000
2005 Ford GT Ford Racing Pulley and Tune: 10.920 @ 130.230
hmg_57, Engine: Supercharged V8, Supercharger: Ford Pulley Tires: 18
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.930 @ 126.180
Sky, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.951 @ 128.520
Sky, Tires: MY ET Street Radial
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.990 @ 126.240
ChrisD, Engine: 6.0L stock block, Tires: M/T 11x26x17, M&H 4.5x26x17
2005 Ford GT : 11.020 @ 130.000
2005 Ford GT Heffner Twin Turbo: 11.101 @ 139.020
NA, Engine: V8 DOHC 32 Valve Twin Turbo, Turbos: Twin Water Cooled Dual Ball Bearing 61mm Turbos
2005 Ford GT : 11.200 @ 131.200
2005 Ford GT : 11.200 @ 131.200
2005 Ford GT Heffner Pulley and Tune: 11.203 @ 132.370
FikseGTS, Engine: V8 Supercharged 5.4L, Supercharger: Heffner Pulley, 2.75 Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A