This item has been shown 6 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Fruit Ridge Automotive
Niehoff Ultra 12-629 Spark Plug Wire Set 72-76 79 80 Capri 604 Mustang II V6
(Click to Enlarge)
(Click to Enlarge)
This is a set of Niehoff Ultra #12-629 magnetic supression ignition wires. This is a top of the line set designed to exceed original equipment specifications. These wires can help improve engine performance, increase gas mileage, and reduce emissions. This set of wires is manufactured by BWD Automotive. Features include:
- Heavy Protective jacket of Silicone as specified by O.E
- Real Metallic Rpiral Wound Conductor
- Extra Thick Wall Boots
These are new old stock and are returnable for any reason under our return policy. Please note that the rubber boots on these will often have the white mold release powder still on them from the manufacturing process - this is normal and we fully guarantee their performance.
Don't see your vehicle? Check out other ignition wiresets and spark plugs that we are selling on .
Need help? e-mail us your vehicle's year, make, model, and engine size; we will send you links to the proper parts in our store.
International Customers We can ship this to most countries. E-mail us for a shipping quote and to be added to our approved buyer list.
(48 Contiguous States)
Application Chart for CarQuest #12-629
(Click to Enlarge)
(Click to Enlarge)
Payments & Checkout
- Checkout & Combined Shipments: All customers must use the checkout system for fast shipment. This sends orders directly to our shipping room with no waiting for someone to manually enter them. You should checkout AFTER you are all done shopping to take advantage of combined shipping savings. All of your items need to be in one shopping cart and paid with one payment so that we know to ship them together and you get the resultant savings.
- NY & PA Sales Tax: New York and Pennsylvania residents must pay applicable sales tax. Please note that shipping is taxable in both states. (more on sales tax, tax exemption forms, etc....)
- Order Changes: We will be happy to help you add to or change your order before you have made payment. Unfortunately, we are not able to add to or change your order after it has been paid.
- Shipping Times: Most orders ship one business day after cleared payment.
(more on shipping times....)
- Carriers: We ship UPS and Fedex Ground to the 48 contiguous United States; items under 2 pounds may be shipped USPS at our option.
- HI, AK, PR, APO/FPO and US Protectorates: orders will be shipped US Postal Service.(more....)
- Canadian Shipments: Will be sent UPS using our non-resident importer status. E-mail us for a shipping quote. (more information on Canadian shipments -please read.....)
- International Shipments (including Canada): will be shipped US Postal Service. We will not falsify customs documents. Please note that is you choose First Class Mail as you shipping option that delivery can take up to 6 weeks depending on customs and that tracking is not available. If you need faster delivery and tracking please choose Priority Mail shipping.(more information on international shipments...)
- Local Pickup and Hours of Operation: Please e-mail us to arrange for pickups (more info.....)
Fit Guarantee & Return Policy:
- We guarantee parts to fit the vehicles shown in the application chart above, subject to the qualifying information. If not we will replace/refund at our option. Replacement covers ground shipping only. It is very important to pay attention to exceptions and model information in the Application Notes of those charts. (more....)
- We make best efforts to assure that our application information is up to date; however, there can be errors. Be sure to check your parts before starting work on your vehicle. If you are having someone else do the installation, ask them to check your parts before starting work.
- All items are guaranteed to be as described and in good working order unless stated otherwise in the description. If not we will refund/replace at our option. (more on our guarantee and return policy.....)
New Old Stock:
- Merchandise referred to as "New Old Stock" is unused in its original packaging and is usually obtained in distributor buyouts. Since these items have been in the retail chain they may have differing amounts of wear to the packaging and some may have been opened. We will inspect contents to be sure you are receiving a complete product. In the event that your item is incomplete or defective, we will send a free replacement or refund including return shipping. (more....)
- We are liquidators; we are not dealers or distributors of the items that we sell; We can make no guarantee that warranties on these items will be honored by the manufacturer; however, you can always rely on our 30-day money back guarantee.
response & Contact Information:
response: we will automatically reciprocate your response comments. We will be happy to initiate the process if you would prefer; just let us know when you have received your item in satisfactory condition and we will enter positive response for you. In the event that you decide to return something we will post response after the product is returned in good condition.
- Contact Information: Please contact us through 's contact seller link to ask questions or to arrange returns. We respond to all e-mails. We have a full return policy so there is no reason for us to avoid your e-mails if you are having a problem.
If you have not heard back from us be sure to check your junk e-mail folder. (more on contact information including addresses.....)
Conditions of sale:
Seller assumes no responsibility for damage or actions resulting from the use or misuse of items sold. Our warranty is limited to the purchase price of the item and does not cover incidental or consequential costs. We are not able or qualified to make assessments of safety or applicability for a particular use of the items that we sell. It is the responsibility of the buyer to determine applicability and safety of each item to his/her particular use. All items are returnable for a refund after inspection by the buyer unless stated otherwise - subject to our money back guarantee policy above. By placing a offer you are acknowledging and agreeing to these terms and those set forth above.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 Ford Mustang : 6.860 @ 204.000
Bill Sexton, Engine: 712ci Pontiac built by Sonny Leonard,
1969 Ford Mustang : 7.170 @ 177.000
CARL EPPLE, Engine: 572CI SVO 460, Tires: 33X10.5W MICKY THOMP
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1: 7.670 @ 178.210
Phil Manquen - Walt Drakeford, Engine: 602 CI, Tires: 10.5
1987 Ford Mustang Turbo: 7.816 @ 180.800
Brad, Engine: 347CI, Turbos: Precision 98.5mm Tires: 28 x 10.5 MTs
1995 Ford Mustang Cobra: 7.889 @ 197.360
Jim Mills, Engine: 427 Windsor, Turbos: Twin GT47-88 Tires: M/T 325/50/15 Radials
2007 Ford Mustang Super GT500 Twin Turbo: 7.890 @ 175.220
EV, Engine: Built 5.4L Aluminum Engine, Turbos: Twin 67mm Precision Turbos
1967 Ford Capri sedan: 7.980 @ 172.200
mick mahoney, Engine: 588 big block, Tires: m/t slicks
1989 Ford Mustang LX Hatchback 10.5 tire: 8.000 @ 170.000
Marshall Hancock, Engine: 572 ci, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T
1986 Ford Mustang THE STAMPEEDE BANDIT: 8.013 @ 170.033
Larry Gotreaux, Engine: BBF-ELIMINATOR-460-605ci, by Tims Engines, Denham Springs,, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 27x15 GY & 33.5x17x15W-GY-D1
1989 Ford Mustang lx: 8.150 @ 167.000
jorge fretts, Engine: 598, Tires: 33x10.5w
1969 Ford Capri Windsor Nitrous: 8.250 @ 168.600
david murphy, Engine: windsor,
1993 Ford Mustang LX: 8.390 @ 167.870
Lee Howie, Engine: Bennett, Turbos: 1 Precision PT90 Tires: DOT
1987 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.400 @ 162.370
Todd, Engine: 385ci,
1989 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.420 @ 167.000
Ryan Ellington, Engine: sbc 434, Tires: mt 275/60/15 drag radial
1991 Ford Mustang GT: 8.520 @ 172.700
PRO LARRY, Engine: 351W, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: NA
1990 Ford Mustang GT: 8.527 @ 172.300
PRO LARRY AND BRANDON G.T, Engine: 351W, Tires: 10.5 SLICK'S
1993 Ford Mustang Cobra 363 Nitrous: 8.541 @ 152.870
CJ Williams, Engine: 363,
1971 Ford Capri GT1600: 8.574 @ 157.850
Elvio Gonzalez, Engine: LS2 364ci, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Single 74mm Tires: DS2, M/T 275 drag radial
2006 Ford Mustang GT: 8.579 @ 158.780
Paul Fercho, Engine: 572 CID big block ford, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: M/T 29.5X10.5WX15 Slicks
1985 Ford Mustang lx: 8.600 @ 159.000
mike pritchard, Engine: 537ci, Tires: 30x13.50 et streets