This item has been shown 33 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Hardex SEMI-METALLIC Series Hardex Brake Pads A well formulated brand of brake pad is one with the following properties:
- A brake pad with strong Stopping power
- A brake pad with least amount of wear, and dust
- A brake pad with Quiet performance and comfortable pedal feel
- A brake pad with Long life and durability
Semi metallic brake pads and Ceramic brake pads offered by HARDEX are designed and trade marketed in CANADA. Hardex brake pads are developed to possess a well balanced package of all above qualifications. Hardex semi metallic brake pads emphasize on stopping power and long pad life. Hardex Ceramic brake pads offer quiet driving experience and best overall performance. Features of Hardex Premium SEMI-METALLIC Series:
- Superior Anti-Rattle Technology Shims to silence the noise and vibrations.
- Full Replacement Warranty for 20,000 km or one year -- Some terms & conditions apply.
- Great heat resistance and functionality under all driving conditions.
- Least wear and thus longest brake pad life.
- 100% non asbestos material.
- Great stopping power and most economical.
- Slotted & chamfered for stronger grip & quiet driving and better heat transfer.
THERE IS NO LUBRICANT INCLUDED IN THE BOX. Why HARDEX brake pads are recommended:
- Positive Molding Technology: All HARDEX brake pads are manufactured using the same positive molding process utilized by Original Equipment suppliers. Positive molding uses extreme pressure to compress the friction material and bond it to the backing plate.
- Scorching Process: All HARDEX brake pads are scorched. This additional process forces any impurities out of the friction material and pre-burnishes the pads to greatly accelerate the brake-in process. Scorching benefits the vehicle owner by promoting a more complete bed-in of new pads, increasing the effective stopping power from the first stop.
- Superior Anti-Rattle technology Shims for no noise and extended life: All HARDEX brake pads are equipped with Anti-Rattle technology Shims, Which brings about a quieter and smoother driving performance.
- ONE year replacement warranty: All HARDEX brake pads are warranted against all workmanship and material defects, for one year - please read the terms & conditions section.
Warranty Terms & Conditions: The warranty of Hardex Brake pads covers defects in materials and workmanship only. Warranty is for replacement of similar product or refund of purchase value only, excluding all labour and ancillary charges such as collection, fitting, inconvenience, purchasing of other manufacturers products. There is absolutely no warranty on any Hardex products for race use. Hardex brake pads are manufactured for smooth and noise free braking. However some brake pad systems cause pads to wear faster than others. Warranty does not cover brake noise or normal wear and tear. Drivers must assess the performance and durability of Hardex Brakes products themselves, if any Hardex product is to be used in racing. Warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the Brake pad. For warranty claims, you can contact our store toll free number. Please check the vehicle compatibility list located on top of this page to avoid any mistakes.
You are welcome to let us know the make, model, trim, year, and the engine capacity of your car to double-check the compatibility of this item for your car to avoid any mistake. Shipping & Handling: We ship most orders from our warehouse in Washington State (Zip 98231) within 2 business day after payment has been received. Seldom items might be shipped from Vancouver, B.C., to reduce handling time.
We do ship to P.O. Boxes, military bases, unconfirmed addresses, and gift addresses.
Delivery Time: USCanada*WorldwideUSPS First Class5-8 daysN/AN/AUSPS Priority Mail4-7 daysN/AN/AUSPS InternationalN/A10-14 days12-18 days *We do not provide any tracking numbers for International orders. 14 Day Return Policy: If you receive a wrong item, other than what you ordered, we will exchange it for free, and will pay the return shipping cost. In case you have ordered an item which you find not working for you, you can return it for an exchange. You will pay the re shipping cost as well as any price difference applicable. If you want to return an item for refund, there will be a re-stocking fee of 15%. Exchanges / Replacement: If you are requesting an item for exchange or replacement, you will be responsible for the charges applicable, including any price difference and also the return shipping cost. The item returned must be in the original packed condition, unused and not altered. Payment: We only accept payment by PayPal.
About response: We promise to make sure that you are 100% satisfied with the products and services you will receive. For any reason, if you are not satisfied with us, PLEASE contact us before leaving neutral or negative response! We will be happy to work with you to resolve any problem. We aim for 5 star service. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! Contact Us: Please do not hesitate to contact us! Our sales/customer service team will be happy to help you. We usually reply to your emails within the next 12 hours! Call 1-888-916-2271 or email us at the Contact Seller link in the listing.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2007 Triumph Speed Triple 1050: 9.761 @ 142.240
Robert Odella, Engine: (.20 OVER),
1980 Mazda GLC : 10.500 @ 130.000
edwin rosado (gardy), Engine: 13b, Turbos: to4p81 Tires: 28x10 mickey thonpson
2007 Triumph Speed triple 1050: 11.218 @ 123.930
2006 Triumph Speed Triple: 11.340 @ 122.810
2003 Triumph Speed Triple: 11.390 @ 119.400
1999 Triumph Speed Triple: 11.409 @ 116.740
Sam Collier, Engine: 3 cyl 955,
2006 Triumph Speed Triple: 11.464 @ 120.280
1982 Mazda GLC : 12.320 @ 112.000
Patrick, Engine: 1.5 L, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: 20 X 8
1995 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4: 13.889 @ 102.526
Lacus, Engine: 20ó.0 16V, Turbos: Stock T3 Tires: Fulda Carat Extremo