This item has been shown 1543 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
NEW RELEASED! Brand New Muffler Bypass Tips for 1998-2005 Porsche 996 and GT3We uses only highest quality material and fabrication processes for all our products! We designs, tests and manufactures all our products before we bring that to you!Our goal is to designing and build the best products for every people!Don't be fooled by any other aftermarket crappy thing anymore, get what you need here!We are the one who want to bring you the quickest!
Simple bolt-on installation. Easy on & easy off.
Saving weight from the rear from any rear engine Porsche is a HUGE benefit and gain in handling and performance as all that inertial
weight is removed from the rearmost part of the car.
Tip size 4.5"x3.5", pipe size is 2.25"
As we said, we designed for you! You have no hassle!I assume you have been waited for long time, now it's time to get it!Look at every detail photo we took! As we mentioned, we designs for you!CNC machined flanges with all mandrel bent piping!Applications:
Fits all 996 & GT3 Vehicles 1998-2005
- Payment Method: Paypal Only
- Sales Tax: 9.75% CA
- Shipping Option:
Extra Shipping (HI, PR, AK, VI, Guam, APO/FPO)
Canada and International (Please see shipping rates below)
Customers are Responsible for any Custom & Duty Tax Fees.
- Please read payment terms/methods and shipping fees before offerding on the item or use buy it now.
- Please inspect your order upon receipt. No claims will be honored after 5 days of delivery.
- We reserve the right to retract offers from any buyer with a history of negative response/non-payment.
- All of our products are 100% brand new unless otherwise stated in the description above.
- All sales are final unless item is defected upon delivery.
- We will not reimburse you the shipping fees for any exchange items.
- Please respect the integrity of , only offer if you intend to follow through with your purchase.
- Returns missing parts will incur an additional 15% re-stock fee. All packaging must be in original state with original box.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1988 Porsche 911 Carrera Turbo: 10.760 @ 135.440
JR, Engine: Porsche 3.2, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Single Tires: Michelins
1986 Porsche 911 Carrera: 11.460 @ 118.000
M.R., Engine: 3.3, Supercharger: no Turbos: twin t3/t4 Tires: bf goodrich
2005 Porsche 911 997 Carrera S VF-E Supercharged: 11.680 @ 116.170
D. Sleat, Engine: 3.8L F6, Supercharger: Vortech V2 T-Trim Tires: Michelin Pilot Super Sport
2007 Porsche 911 GT3: 12.010 @ 118.020
2013 Porsche 911 S: 12.010 @ 116.790
TTF, Engine: 3.8L H6: 400HP,
2012 Porsche 911 991 Carrera S: 12.012 @ 116.790
991, Engine: Flat 6: 400HP,
2009 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S: 12.030 @ 115.070
kouzman, Tires: Michelin Super Sport
2005 Porsche 911 Carrera S Coupe: 12.310 @ 114.810
1999 Porsche 911 996 C2: 12.360 @ 116.450
PJ Alexandre, Engine: 3.6L swap, Tires: Hoosier R6
2000 Porsche 911 : 12.388 @ 114.050
2008 Porsche 911 GT3 RS: 12.410 @ 116.020
NA, Engine: flat-6, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport Cup
2009 Porsche 911 Carrera: 12.510 @ 113.030
NA, Engine: Flat 6 345HP,
2009 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S: 12.510 @ 113.020
NA, Engine: Flat-6, 385HP,
2005 Porsche 911 Carrera S: 12.610 @ 112.210
1990 Porsche 911 964 cabriolet: 12.669 @ 112.670
2005 Porsche 911 Carrera: 12.810 @ 109.100
2003 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S: 12.910 @ 108.710
2002 Porsche 911 Carrera: 13.123 @ 106.280
2007 Porsche 911 S 997: 13.146 @ 107.420
2006 Porsche 911 Carrera 4: 13.210 @ 106.210