This item has been shown 8 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Truck EFX Auto
Search by Category
Search Our Store:
Description / Notes:EFX280M040904
TruckEFX Header Panel -- TRUCKEFX HEADER PANEL, THERMOPLASTIC -- A high quality, direct fit OE replacement header panel; With 1-year limited TruckEFX warranty.
Anticipated ship out time:
1-3 business days
Replaces oe number:
Replaces partslink number:
Brand New in the Box - Fit and Quality Guaranteed!
New Header Panel Mitsubishi Galant 98 97 1998 1997 MI1220103 MR273745
Year; Make; Model;
- 97-98; Mitsubishi; Galant;
Payment & Checkout Information
- We use 's Safe and Secure Checkout. Just click the Pay Now button at the top of any of the sales you have won.
- To pay for multiple sales, successfully win all sales you wish to purchase and then click the Pay Now button on any of the listings you won. You will only have to checkout and pay once for your entire order.
- Please review our detailed policies on shipping and fixing any issues before purchasing the item. If you have any questions, please call us toll-free at 1-800-541-2420.
- Payment Options: Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- Sales Tax: We are required to collect 9.00% sales tax for shipments made to California, 7.00% for shipments to Illinois, 7.75% for shipments to Ohio and 5.00% for shipments to Virginia.
- Payments must be received within 7 days from the end of the sale.
- Shipping price for this item is to the Continental 48 states only.
- We do not ship to Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or Virgin Islands.
- We do not ship to P.O. Box, APOs, FPOs, or Military Mail Box.
If you are having difficulty processing your payment, please call us toll-free at 1-800-541-2420.
The shipping price quoted in the sale is for areas in the continental USA only (48 states).
We do not ship to P.O. Box, APOs, FPOs, or Military Mail Box.
We do not ship to Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or Virgin Islands.
You will receive a tracking number as soon as your package leaves our warehouse.
You can expect your order to be delivered between 4 to 14 business days of placing your order. Why so long? It takes 1 to 3 days to process your order and get it on its way. The package spends another 3 to 10 days in transit and that depends on where you live relative to our warehouse location.
Please note that we are not responsible for labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses, rental car expenses or other related expenses caused by the duration of time required for you to receive the part(s) you won / ordered, or caused by any of the listed problems and any additional time required to fix them, or caused by the use of wrong, broken or defective part(s) during and/or after installation.
Customer Service Policies
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to the warehouse for a full refund. We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, our customers should not have to pay for domestic return shipping. So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, just call us at 1-800-541-2420 and one of our representatives will issue a free return label - your domestic shipping costs are prepaid. With our return policy, there are no special catches or exceptions. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the merchandise is in the same condition.
Return With Truck EFX - It's Easy:
- You can return your purchase for up to 30 days from the purchase date.
- Products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Return shipping is absolutely FREE.
- You will be provided with a pre-paid domestic label to return the purchase to us.
- Once your return is received and inspected by the fulfillment centers (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 11.425 @ 125.250
Tim McGlone, Engine: 2.0l, Turbos: PTE5031E Tires: stock
1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4: 11.596 @ 119.930
Victor L Mendez Jr, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: Yokohama Advan A032R
1992 Mitsubishi Galant vr-4: 12.125 @ 115.230
shawn lewis, Engine: eagle rods cometic gasket ross pistons headwork no, Turbos: big 16 g Tires: 195 all season ha ha
1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 12.180 @ 113.090
Jason Wilcox, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: 20G
1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 12.584 @ 109.420
Colin Wadsworth, Engine: 4g63 4 cyl., Turbos: stock 14b mitsu Tires: pirelli
1997 Mitsubishi Galant Legnum VR-4: 12.600 @ 111.000
val, Engine: 2500 cc V6 TT, Turbos: 2xTD05H-16G Tires: 235/45R17 Potenza S03
1993 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Twin turbo: 12.640 @ 107.400
Mark Atkinson, Engine: 6A12TT, Turbos: Stock TD025 X2 Tires: Continental 215/45/17
1989 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 12.750 @ 105.000
Melvin Siew, Engine: 4G63-T, Supercharger: - Turbos: GREDDY TD06-25G Tires: Yokohama
1999 Mitsubishi Galant Legnum VR4: 12.789 @ 106.570
David Akers, Engine: 2.5l Twin Turbo V6, Supercharger: None Turbos: Standard Tires: 225/45 17
1989 Mitsubishi Galant vr4q: 12.813 @ 108.170
Matthew Kidman, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: evo 3 Tires: bridgstone g3
1997 Mitsubishi Galant VR2: 13.563 @ 107.550
Mark, Engine: 6a13TT (2.5L V6 Twin Turbo), Turbos: TD03 Tires: 215/40-18 Toyo Proxes R1R
1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 13.570 @ 100.770
JASON WILCOX, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: 205/60/15
1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 13.591 @ 104.820
Corey S, Engine: Stock 7.8:1 2.0 Liter, Turbos: Small 16g Tires: Kumho 195/60/15
1997 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 13.800 @ 99.700
Ben Huston, Engine: 2.5 lt v6, Turbos: 2 Tires: 225/18/40
1996 Mitsubishi Galant S: 14.000 @ 103.700
CRaig Ristuben, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: 14B Tires: 215/40/17 Yokohama A520's
1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4: 14.040 @ 94.174
David Conty, Engine: 2.0L DOHC, Turbos: 14B Tires: Crappy
1997 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 14.100 @ 92.000
Andrew Simpson, Engine: 2.5 V6 Quad Cam, Turbos: Twin TD025's Tires: 205/55/16's Nankang NS2
1990 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4: 14.200 @ 97.200
Anthony Stone, Engine: 1998cc DOHC, Supercharger: nil Turbos: Factory Tires: Goodyear Ducaro F1 215/40/17
1990 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4: 14.200 @ 97.200
Anthony Stone, Engine: 1998cc DOHC, Turbos: TD05 Tires: Goodyear Ducaro F1 215/40/17
2001 Mitsubishi Galant ES V6 Supercharger: 14.398 @ 99.410
TJ Van Cott, Engine: 6G72 3.0 L V6, Supercharger: Vortech V5 G-Trim Tires: Kumho ASX 225/45 R17