This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
You are purchasing a Brand New Fuel Sending Unit (Fuel Level Sensor).
This item will fix incorrect Fuel Readings, Turn off Fuel & Check Engine Lights.
*Compatibility table is to be used as a guide only. Part Reference Numbers are provided so you may check with you mechanic to verify this is the correct part for your vehicle. It is the buyer's responsibility to verify application.
SU-SJA | ORack1, GROVE B1 X200
If you have any questions about this item, or any other items we carry, please feel free to message us or call us at:
General Questions: (909) 724-4397
Mention that you saw this item on when you call.
For faster service, please have the Item Number ready when you call.
It is located at the top of the page on the right hand side under the box titled "Other Item Info".
Item # Location:
Llamenos con confianza. Hablamos Español.
Get your items quicker by picking it up. Give us a call to make sure we have it in stock.
Techincal Support and Warranty Claims
For technical support questions and warranty claims, please contact us through the messaging system. Please include your order information and vehicle information when you contact us. Also please note that we are not mechanics, but will try to assist you to the best of our abilities.
Monday - Friday
8:00 A.M. PST - 3:00 P.M. PST
10:00 A.M.PST - 2:00 P.M. PST
- Seller purchases most products as surpluses &closeouts, therefore products are packaged in non-retailing packaging and are not intended for resale.
- Products purchased in bulk (surplus) may contain scratches or blemishes that will not impact their performance.
- Our parts only fit the original, stock components that come with the vehicle from the factory. Fitment with aftermarket components will vary.
- Actual product may vary from the picture(s) provided.
- All returns are subject to a Restocking Fee of up to 20%. Only new, unused, 100% saleable condition Products are eligible to be returned.
- California Residents are subject to Sales Tax.
- Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Check with your countrys customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up (Please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges).
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as gifts – US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- We are not responsible for the time your county's customs office holds the items. Our responsibility is to ship your items within 24 hours of payment receipt.
- For any international sale buyer is responsible for all shipping charges including return shipping.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
Alanis Deals warrants that each product sold shall work upon arrival and shall be free from any defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use and with periodical maintenance, subject to the terms and conditions as follows.
Alanis Deals, at its options, shall replace a product within the warranty period after determination by Alanis Deals that the product is defective. Unless otherwise specified Warranty Periods are as follows:
- 1 Year commencing from date of purchase: Fuel Pump Assemblies, Fuel Pumps Repair Kits,and Ignition Coils.
- 90 Days commencing from date of purchase: Distributors, Distributor Cap & Rotor Kit, Oxygen Sensors, Temperature Sensors, Timing Chain Kits, Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensors, Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) Sensor, Idle Air Control Valves, Fuel Injectors, Fuel Pressure Regulator, and Spark Plug Wires.
- 60 Days commencing from date of purchase: Fuel Level Sending Units, Ignition Control Modules.
- 7 Days commencing from date of purchase: Fuel Filters.
- All other products not mentioned above are sold in an as is condition. No Returns, Refunds, or Warranties are offered unless otherwise specified.
Alanis Deals will pass on to its customers each manufacturer's standard limited warranty, if any.
Due to the complexity of installing fuel pumps, Alanis Deals requires all its fuel pump repair kits to be installed by a certified technician. Customer is required to show proof of installation by a certified mechanic.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Alanis Deals does not warrant that the Product will be free from non-substantial design defects or errors. Further, this Limited Warranty does NOT cover:
- Any Product which has been altered in any way, improperly installed, or not used for its' intended purpose.
- Any costs associated with the repair or replacement of the Product including labor, installation or other costs incurred by the Purchaser, and in particular, any costs relating to the removal or replacement of any Product that is affixed to another device.
- Any damage to the Product due to external causes, including accident, problems with electrical power, abnormal electrical, mechanical or environmental conditions, usage not in accordance with product instructions, misuse, neglect, alteration, repair, improper installation, or improper testing.
- Alanis Deal's obligation under this warranty is limited to a Replacement of the defective Product.
- Purchaser shall be responsible for shipping costs of both the Returned Product and Replacement Product.
- If a direct replacement is not available the warranty will be prorated based on the length of use and will be less the original purchase price.
Alanis Deals responsibility under this or any other warranty, express or implied, is limited to a replacement, refund, or credit, as set forth above. Failure to do any and all of the above voids the warranty. These remedies are the sole and exclusive remedies for any Breach of Warranty. This Limited Warranty gives the Purchaser specific Legal Rights, and purchaser may also have other rights that vary by state or jurisdiction. Any action to enforce the terms of this Limited Warranty shall be filed and litigated in the County of San Bernardino, State of California, USA. The Terms of this Limited Warranty shall be construed in accordance with the Laws of the State of California.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Buick Regal Turbo-T: 8.690 @ 158.460
Dan Strezo, Engine: 274 c.i., Turbos: T88-T4 Tires: MT 29.5x10.5 Non-W
1986 Buick Regal Grand National T-type: 8.900 @ 154.000
Jack Cotton, Engine: 4.1l, V6, Turbos: single Turbonetics T76 Tires: MT 29-10.5-15
1984 Buick Regal : 9.610 @ 146.000
1981 Buick Regal GS: 9.980 @ 139.071
RONALD BEY, Engine: 494 ci, Tires: FUTURA
1987 Buick Regal : 10.200 @ 132.120
Rich Lenz, Engine: 454, Supercharger: none Turbos: none
1986 Buick Regal : 10.270 @ 132.970
1986 Buick Regal T-Type WH1 Designers Series: 10.750 @ 122.000
Banning Cohen, Engine: .040 over stock block 3.8v6, Turbos: PT67 Tires: 28x11.50x15 Hooser QT Pro
1987 Buick Regal Turbo T: 11.251 @ 121.000
John, Engine: 231, Turbos: 1 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Radials
1986 Buick Regal limited: 11.290 @ 120.320
timmy, Engine: 464 buick, Tires: 205x15 ft 28x10.5x15 micky thom rear
1947 Jeep Willys Wagon: 11.296 @ 116.130
William Landry, Engine: 540 chev, Tires: BFG Street tires
1987 Buick Regal T-Type: 11.500 @ 120.000
Bob V, Engine: 3.8 L, Turbos: CPT-65 Tires: BFG DR
1987 Buick Regal Limited T: 11.670 @ 117.000
Timothy Dirks, Engine: 3.8, Turbos: Stage V Ball Bearing Tires: Hoosier QTP 26x9
1987 Buick Regal Turbo: 12.060 @ 114.280
Wes Ingram, Engine: 3.8 V6 stock, Turbos: 46 Tires: G60 slicks
1987 Buick Regal Turbo T: 12.090 @ 111.980
Bill Heckman, Engine: 231 CI /Stock, Supercharger: no Turbos: PE 51 Tires: MT ET Drag Slicks
1987 Buick Regal : 12.160 @ 113.010
Chris Walker, Engine: 231, Turbos: TA-49 Tires: Radial TA's
1987 Buick Regal Turbo T: 12.314 @ 110.480
JOHN DICARLO, Engine: 231 V6, Turbos: TE-44 Tires: Sumitomo street tires
1981 Buick Regal : 12.535 @ 113.460
George Pantazelos, Engine: 455 Buick, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Goodyear
1982 Buick Regal : 12.660 @ 107.130
Bob Holifield, Engine: 355 Chevy, Tires: Goodyear (F) M/T ET Drag (R)
2001 Buick Regal GS: 12.664 @ 111.780
Brian Atwood, Engine: 3800 Series III, Supercharger: Gen V Eaton M90 (stock) Tires: BALD Nitto 555r's
2000 Buick Regal GS: 12.693 @ 109.090
Bob Carboni, Engine: 3.8L supercharged L67, Supercharger: Eaton M90 Turbos: T72 Tires: MT ET Street