This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
New Delphi Multiport V6 Spider Fuel Injector
One spider assembly with gaskets, bracket and fuel regulator.
Fits the Following Applications:
Information for Buyers
FAQ & Common Terms
- Left & Right is the orientation when sitting in the car. Left indicates Driver's side, Right Passenger's side.
- New Take-Off (NTO) means a quality, low-cost OEM part in like-new condition. See More »
- New Old Stock (NOS) means a fully-functioning, still-new item which may be dusty from storage. See More »
- Special Order Items require additional handling time & have higher restocking fees. See More »
- Oversized Items require special handling and may cost more to ship or take longer to be delivered. See More »
- Payment Delays Unpaid item grievances are initiated within 14 days when payment has not been made. Payment may still be made after grievance is initiated, and will cancel the grievance.
- Adjustments or Cancellations can be made without penalty as long as item has not yet shipped; just contact us!
- Item Arrives Damaged Please preserve the package, take a photo if possible, and contact us as soon as possible. See More »
- Lost Package If you suspect your package is lost, contact us so we can investigate or send a replacement.
Quality Assurance, Returns & Warranty
- Returns & Exchanges Accepted for any reason within 30 days for unused & unaltered products. Fees may apply.
- To Initate a Return or Exchange, contact us BEFORE shipping & please read our full return policy: See More »
- This Item has a Warranty: One year against manufacturer's defects. Initiate a Claim »
- Free Shipping, when advertised, is only for destinations within the contiguous US. All other destinations must pay additional fees.
- Shipping Speed upgraded by request. We reserve the right to change method with comparable speed without notice. See More »
- Handling Time may be longer for special-order items and items bound for international and non-contiguous destinations.
- Special Requests accomodated whenever possible, but directions such as "Leave on Porch" should be directed to your delivery person.
- Backorders may occur. We can confirm stock any time on request. In the event of a backorder, we will contact you promptly.
- Hours Live customer service is available Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm EST, excluding US National Holidays.
- Email should be directed through 's "Ask a Question" link. Responses within one business day.
- Phone calls should be directed to 888-533-9119 (Toll Free).
Visit StoreFavorite SellerContact UsView Policies
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 8.040 @ 175.000
Eddy Whipple, Engine: 427 sbc,
1988 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 8.423 @ 161.750
Daniel Burks, Engine: 421 SBC, Tires: M/T Drag
1986 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 9.974 @ 131.360
jimmy dorsey, Engine: 434 sbc, Tires: hossier
1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 10.340 @ 128.690
Bryan Taylor, Engine: 355 ci chevy, Supercharger: 6-71 Turbos: no Tires: HOOSIER
1987 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 10.490 @ 126.390
Brian Connell, Engine: 383 stroker, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: m/t slick 26/10-15
1986 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 10.828 @ 128.560
Ryan Williams, Engine: 383 stroker, Tires: front: M/T skinnies rear: M/T 10.5x28
1985 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 11.160 @ 116.000
kbreaux, Engine: 406, Tires: m/t 28x10.5
1979 Oldsmobile 88 Custom-Cruiser-Wagon : 11.581 @ 107.602
me, Engine: 6.6L V8, Turbos: na Tires: bf goodrich ta control 17
1985 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 11.886 @ 110.150
shelton courville, Engine: 350, Tires: M/T
1987 Oldsmobile 88 Custom-Cruiser-Wagon : 12.212 @ 108.710
Michael Hll, Engine: Oldsmobile 461 cid, Tires: BF Goodrich Drag Radials
1987 Oldsmobile 88 Custom-Cruiser-Wagon : 12.340 @ 106.910
Michael Hall, Engine: Oldsmobile 461 CID, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 275/60R15, BFG Drag Radial
1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 13.240 @ 103.000
Mike Petro, Engine: Chevy Small Block, Tires: Firestone Firehawk SVX 245/50/16
1988 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 13.424 @ 102.890
Jay denHollander, Engine: stock 350, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 275/60-15
1985 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Custom: 13.701 @ 97.430
Gene Thompson, Engine: 383, Tires: Goodyear G-Force Drag Radials
1984 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 14.175 @ 95.580
sleeping blazer, Engine: 350 over .040, Tires: 225/75/r15
1985 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 14.453 @ 92.949
Martin Charette, Engine: 350,
1984 Chevrolet S10 Blazer 4x4: 15.160 @ 91.450
Ryan Breezee, Engine: 350c.u., Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Stock
1985 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 15.552 @ 82.600
Travis Colburn, Engine: 80's 350 SBC, Supercharger: would be nice Turbos: i wish Tires: bald Nitto performance 245/50/16
2001 Chevrolet S10 Blazer LS: 15.883 @ 84.400
Justin C., Engine: K&N CAI, Tires: BFG Radial T/A 255/60/R15
2003 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Xtreme: 15.930 @ 95.000
Joey D, Engine: 4.3L Vortec 4300 V6, Tires: Goodyear Eagle LS