This item has been shown 93 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
New Delphi EGR Valve
Fits the Following Applications:
Information for Buyers
FAQ & Common Terms
- Left & Right is the orientation when sitting in the car. Left indicates Driver's side, Right Passenger's side.
- New Take-Off (NTO) means a quality, low-cost OEM part in like-new condition. See More »
- New Old Stock (NOS) means a fully-functioning, still-new item which may be dusty from storage. See More »
- Special Order Items require additional handling time & have higher restocking fees. See More »
- Oversized Items require special handling and may cost more to ship or take longer to be delivered. See More »
- Payment Delays Unpaid item grievances are initiated within 14 days when payment has not been made. Payment may still be made after grievance is initiated, and will cancel the grievance.
- Adjustments or Cancellations can be made without penalty as long as item has not yet shipped; just contact us!
- Item Arrives Damaged Please preserve the package, take a photo if possible, and contact us as soon as possible. See More »
- Lost Package If you suspect your package is lost, contact us so we can investigate or send a replacement.
Quality Assurance, Returns & Warranty
- Returns & Exchanges Accepted for any reason within 30 days for unused & unaltered products. Fees may apply.
- To Initate a Return or Exchange, contact us BEFORE shipping & please read our full return policy: See More »
- This Item has a Warranty: One year against manufacturer's defects. Initiate a Claim »
- Free Shipping, when advertised, is only for destinations within the contiguous US. All other destinations must pay additional fees.
- Shipping Speed upgraded by request. We reserve the right to change method with comparable speed without notice. See More »
- Handling Time may be longer for special-order items and items bound for international and non-contiguous destinations.
- Special Requests accomodated whenever possible, but directions such as "Leave on Porch" should be directed to your delivery person.
- Backorders may occur. We can confirm stock any time on request. In the event of a backorder, we will contact you promptly.
- Hours Live customer service is available Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm EST, excluding US National Holidays.
- Email should be directed through 's "Ask a Question" link. Responses within one business day.
- Phone calls should be directed to 888-533-9119 (Toll Free).
Visit StoreFavorite SellerContact UsView Policies
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS Turbo: 9.560 @ 147.670
FastLane, Turbos: 88mm
1984 Ford Bronco xlt: 9.800 @ 138.000
Robert Adamo, Engine: 427 windsor, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: slicks
1971 Ford Bronco : 10.453 @ 127.280
uncle frank, Engine: 514 ford, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 31/14.50/15-Hoosier/DOT
1979 Ford Bronco Custom: 10.803 @ 124.440
Pat, Engine: Ford MotorSport 598 by Jon Kaase, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Hoosier 18245 32.0/13.5-15 W* with tubes
2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS Nitrous: 11.200 @ 120.560
Pete Zoppoth, Engine: Ls2 6.0, Tires: Nitto Dr's
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS Magnacharger: 11.306 @ 120.350
Ron (PsRumors, Engine: Stock ls2, Supercharger: Magnacharger 112hh Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets
2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS Nitrous: 11.353 @ 118.360
Pat (freemaSSon), Engine: LS7 441, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: 16
2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer ss,maggie112hh12psi,nos,full weight 5135lb: 11.550 @ 118.100
dominick, Engine: stock ls2 blockstock,cam,stock haed's, Supercharger: maggie112hh Tires: R-S-A good year
2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS - Motor Pass - On Street Tires: 11.828 @ 112.710
Pat (freemaSSon), Engine: LS7 441, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: ROAD HUGGERS, laugh @ me, they hook
2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer ss: 11.940 @ 114.000
mike, Engine: 6.0 ls2, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS: 11.983 @ 113.930
mark (Ultimate Fighter), Engine: 6.0 LS2, Supercharger: Magnuson MP 112
2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer ss112hh 12psi: 12.030 @ 114.600
dominick, Engine: ls2 stock block,heads,cam, Supercharger: yes
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS: 12.190 @ 112.460
DICK AVERSA, Engine: LS3 /416, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: SUMMER
2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS: 12.300 @ 108.730
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS ALL WHEEL DRIVE: 12.500 @ 107.890
DICk (Tracman 466), Engine: LS2, Tires: Hankook
2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS: 12.595 @ 106.950
Jeremy Cattaneo, Engine: LS2, Tires: stock
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer AWD SS: 12.650 @ 106.390
D AVERSA, Engine: 6.0, Tires: STOCK
1968 Ford Bronco : 12.744 @ 105.310
Jeff Jensen, Engine: 460, Tires: 33x18.5 Mickey T Sports Pro
2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS: 12.950 @ 105.740
Tony, Tires: 275/45R17 MT ET streets
2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 2WD: 13.022 @ 105.320