This item has been shown 0 times.
New Chrome SBC Sprint Headers, Small Block Chevy, Model T Roadster/Street Rod (Speedway Part #930CER100C) Click an Image to Enlarge Condition: New | Part Brand:N/A | Manufacturer Part #N/A Sold in Pairs | Item Details:--- Info: Modeled after headers used on sprint cars and other open-wheel racers, these small-block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers have an aggressive style that makes them our most popular headers for T-bucket roadsters. Designed for early street rods without hood sides, they route the exhaust over andoutside the frame rail, along the side of the car.
- Beautiful chrome plated finish
- Fits standard or Vortec head Small Block Chevy (not D-port style heads)
- Fits most angle plug heads
- Extensions and mufflers are sold separately
- 1-5/8” primary tubes
- 3-1/2” collectors
Header Dimensions (GIF)Specs:
- Tube Diameter:3.500" (3 1/2")
- Collector Length:9.000"
- Flange Style:Round Port
- Flange Height:1.540"
- Port Width:1.540"
- Header Dimension A:14.500" (14 1/2")
- Header Dimension B:13.750" (13 3/4")
- Header Dimension C:28.500" (28 1/2")
- Drivers Side Dimension A:16.400"
- Drivers Side Dimension B:13.150"
- Drivers Side Dimension C:29.130"
- Passenger Side Dimension A:16.700"
- Passenger Side Dimension B:13.150"
- Passenger Side Dimension C:29.000"
- Hardware Included:Yes
- Gasket(s) Included:Yes
- Material in Quantity:Pair