New Chrome SBC Sprint Headers, Small Block Chevy, Model T Roadster/Street Rod for Sale
This item has been shown 90 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
New Chrome SBC Sprint Headers, Small Block Chevy, Model T Roadster/Street Rod
(Speedway Part #930CER100C)
Click an Image to Enlarge
Condition: New | Part Brand:N/A | Manufacturer Part #N/A
Sold in Pairs | Item Details:---
Modeled after headers used on sprint cars and other open-wheel racers, these small-block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers have an aggressive style that makes them our most popular headers for T-bucket roadsters. Designed for early street rods without hood sides, they route the exhaust over andoutside the frame rail, along the side of the car.
- Beautiful chrome plated finish
- Fits standard or Vortec head Small Block Chevy (not D-port style heads)
- Fits most angle plug heads
- Extensions and mufflers are sold separately
- 1-5/8” primary tubes
- 3-1/2” collectors
Header Dimensions (GIF)
- Tube O.D.: 1.630"
- Collector Diameter: 3.500" (3 1/2")
- Collector Length: 9.000"
- Flange Style: Round Port
- Flange Thickness: 0.310"
- Port Height: 1.540"
- Port Width: 1.540"
- Header Dimension A: 14.500" (14 1/2")
- Header Dimension B: 13.750" (13 3/4")
- Header Dimension C: 28.500" (28 1/2")
- Drivers Side Dimension A: 16.400"
- Drivers Side Dimension B: 13.150"
- Drivers Side Dimension C: 29.130"
- Passenger Side Dimension A: 16.700"
- Passenger Side Dimension B: 13.150"
- Passenger Side Dimension C: 29.000"
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Gasket(s) Included: Yes
- Material in Quantity: Pair
These headers are designed for the T buckets and other applications running a spring behind suspension configuration. If using a spring on top style the front tube may cause clearance issues when turning. It depends on axle to engine dimension variation. You may want to consider our Highboy headers under 930-CBR100C as an alternate which would give more tire clearance during the turning radius.
Our Techs Also Suggest:
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Chevrolet Sprint Turbo: 16.170 @ 87.000