This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
You are purchasing a Brand New ADP Distributor.
Meets or Exceeds OEM Specications.
Manufacturer Cross References
*Compatibility table is to be used as a guide only. Part Reference Numbers are provided so you may check with you mechanic to verify this is the correct part for your vehicle. It is the buyer's responsibility to verify application.
D-1103574 | WY2
If you have any questions about this item, or any other items we carry, please feel free to message us or call us at:
Sales: (909) 724-4397
Mention that you saw this item on when you call.
For faster service, please have the Item Number ready when you call.
It is located at the top of the page on the right hand side under the box titled "Other Item Info".
Item # Location:
Llamenos con confianza. Hablamos Español.
Get your items quicker by picking it up. Give us a call to make sure we have it in stock.
Techincal Support and Warranty Claims
For technical support questions and warranty claims, please contact us through the messaging system. Please include your order information and vehicle information when you contact us. Also please note that we are not mechanics, but will try to assist you to the best of our abilities.
Monday - Friday
8:00 A.M. PST - 3:00 P.M. PST
10:00 A.M.PST - 2:00 P.M. PST
- Seller purchases most products as surpluses &closeouts, therefore products are packaged in non-retailing packaging and are not intended for resale.
- Products purchased in bulk (surplus) may contain scratches or blemishes that will not impact their performance.
- Our parts only fit the original, stock components that come with the vehicle from the factory. Fitment with aftermarket components will vary.
- Actual product may vary from the picture(s) provided.
- All returns are subject to a Restocking Fee of up to 20%. Only new, unused, 100% saleable condition Products are eligible to be returned.
- California Residents are subject to Sales Tax.
- Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Check with your countrys customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up (Please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges).
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as gifts – US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- We are not responsible for the time your county's customs office holds the items. Our responsibility is to ship your items within 24 hours of payment receipt.
- For any international sale buyer is responsible for all shipping charges including return shipping.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
Alanis Deals warrants that each product sold shall work upon arrival and shall be free from any defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use and with periodical maintenance, subject to the terms and conditions as follows.
Alanis Deals, at its options, shall replace a product within the warranty period after determination by Alanis Deals that the product is defective. Unless otherwise specified Warranty Periods are as follows:
- 1 Year commencing from date of purchase: Fuel Pump Assemblies, Fuel Pumps Repair Kits,and Ignition Coils.
- 90 Days commencing from date of purchase: Distributors, Distributor Cap & Rotor Kit, Oxygen Sensors, Temperature Sensors, Timing Chain Kits, Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensors, Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) Sensor, Idle Air Control Valves, Fuel Injectors, Fuel Pressure Regulator, and Spark Plug Wires.
- 60 Days commencing from date of purchase: Fuel Level Sending Units, Ignition Control Modules.
- 7 Days commencing from date of purchase: Fuel Filters.
- All other products not mentioned above are sold in an as is condition. No Returns, Refunds, or Warranties are offered unless otherwise specified.
Alanis Deals will pass on to its customers each manufacturer's standard limited warranty, if any.
Due to the complexity of installing fuel pumps, Alanis Deals requires all its fuel pump repair kits to be installed by a certified technician. Customer is required to show proof of installation by a certified mechanic.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Alanis Deals does not warrant that the Product will be free from non-substantial design defects or errors. Further, this Limited Warranty does NOT cover:
- Any Product which has been altered in any way, improperly installed, or not used for its' intended purpose.
- Any costs associated with the repair or replacement of the Product including labor, installation or other costs incurred by the Purchaser, and in particular, any costs relating to the removal or replacement of any Product that is affixed to another device.
- Any damage to the Product due to external causes, including accident, problems with electrical power, abnormal electrical, mechanical or environmental conditions, usage not in accordance with product instructions, misuse, neglect, alteration, repair, improper installation, or improper testing.
- Alanis Deal's obligation under this warranty is limited to a Replacement of the defective Product.
- Purchaser shall be responsible for shipping costs of both the Returned Product and Replacement Product.
- If a direct replacement is not available the warranty will be prorated based on the length of use and will be less the original purchase price.
Alanis Deals responsibility under this or any other warranty, express or implied, is limited to a replacement, refund, or credit, as set forth above. Failure to do any and all of the above voids the warranty. These remedies are the sole and exclusive remedies for any Breach of Warranty. This Limited Warranty gives the Purchaser specific Legal Rights, and purchaser may also have other rights that vary by state or jurisdiction. Any action to enforce the terms of this Limited Warranty shall be filed and litigated in the County of San Bernardino, State of California, USA. The Terms of this Limited Warranty shall be construed in accordance with the Laws of the State of California.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1989 Honda Civic CRX Si: 8.850 @ 165.000
Graig Osborne, Engine: 83mm GSR 1.887Liter, Supercharger: none Turbos: BW S372r Tires: M&H 26x10
1989 Honda Civic CRX : 9.780 @ 147.500
Ed Bergenholtz, Engine: 4-cyl 1994 Acura 1.8, Turbos: Fastrax TO4E Tires: H&H
1991 Honda Civic CRX B18C T67 Turbo: 10.126 @ 139.160
Dwayne Howell, Engine: 1.8 L, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: T67 Tires: MT 26X10X15
1991 Honda Civic CRX ee8: 10.937 @ 132.000
Krystian Mazur, Engine: k24/k20, Tires: M&H
2008 Infiniti G37 Sport - 5AT: 11.130 @ 123.930
Jim Cooper, Engine: Built long block, Turbos: GTM Twin turbo Stage II Tires: BF Goodrich TA 18
1991 Honda Civic CRX Si: 11.331 @ 126.400
Chris Elliott, Engine: B18C1, Tires: M/T / Moroso
1990 Honda Civic CRX Si: 11.332 @ 121.570
Maxime Desrochers, Engine: H23A , Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1987 Honda Civic CRX Si: 11.358 @ 116.200
1988 Honda Civic CRX si: 11.400 @ 119.000
Jose Pinho, Engine: H22, Tires: M/T
1988 Honda Civic CRX HF: 11.400 @ 124.300
Jake Torres, Engine: 93 Integra Block RS Machine sleeves 86mm 14:5:1 Comp. 94 Integra Gsr Head Sq. Port, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M &T Slicks 24.5x7x13
1991 Honda Civic CRX Si: 11.422 @ 126.000
Heinrich Dekalb, Engine: b18c5 japan spec, Turbos: drag generation 3 turbo kit Tires: Nitto NT 555-R Drag Radials front & NT 555's in th
1988 Honda Civic CRX DX: 11.487 @ 120.210
Chris Resseguie, Engine: B16a, Supercharger: NONE Turbos: NONE Tires: M&H
1988 Honda Civic CRX si: 11.716 @ 115.440
Chris Eger, Engine: SOHC D16A6 1.6L, Tires: slicks
1967 Pontiac Catalina : 11.820 @ 115.450
Ian Jacques, Engine: 400C.I.+.030, Tires: 255/60/15 B.F. goodrich drag radials
1988 Honda Civic CRX Si: 11.831 @ 123.450
Jan Luis Figueroa, Engine: d16z6 sohc vtec, Turbos: pte sc50 Tires: mt
1962 Pontiac Catalina 2-DR hardtop coupe: 11.850 @ 115.000
Gary L. Franks, Engine: 389 cubic inch; 318 BHP (factory rating), Tires: Drag Slicks
2008 Infiniti G37 GTM stg2 turbo: 11.916 @ 119.240
John K, Engine: stock, Turbos: GTM stg2
1988 Honda Civic CRX : 11.970 @ 113.000
NEAL SUTTON, Engine: B18C1, 0 0 Tires: M&H
1988 Honda Civic CRX : 12.046 @ 113.890
Craig Marsh, Engine: B18A non-vtec, Tires: M/T 24.5x8x13
1988 Honda Civic CRX HF: 12.257 @ 114.800
Victor Manuel Perez, Engine: D15B, Turbos: T3/T4 AR50