This item has been shown 5599 times.
New 97-2001 Honda Prelude H22 JDM 2.2L Ignition Distributor
Fits Standard and Automatic Transmissions
Replaces OEM CASTING# TD-89U
With Internal Coil
Square Connector Includes Distributor, Coil, Module, Cap, and Rotor
Brand NEW fitting for the following years and models:
• 1997-2001 Honda Prelude Base L4 - 2.2L 2156cc type H22A4 - MFI GAS DOHC
• 1997-2001 Honda Prelude Type SH L4 - 2.2L 2156cc type H22A4 - MFI GAS DOHC
There are 2 different distributor models for the same application. Please make sure your distributor has only 1 harness with square plug before purchase.
If your distributor has 2 plugs with 2 pins and 4 pins and external coil, you will need another model, TD-77U
If you have a question about a part you must email us BEFORE offerding. We try to answer all email within 1-2 business days. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
One Stop and Shop is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we require all buyers to adhere to the following terms and conditions:
• We ship to Confirmed Paypal addresses only.
• We ship to all US. Include to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam and Puerto Rico.
• APO or FPO military addresses is ok with US.
• Immediate payment required via Paypal.
• We will refund your payment if it does not match these guidelines.
• All returned items will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be in brand new, resalable condition.
• Any shipping, installation, or incidental fees are non-refundable.
• Items that have been installed or altered are non-returnable.
• If an item arrives damaged, it must be reported to us immediately, so that we can correct the situation.
Immediate Payment via Paypal. Please pay for the item through the sale.
Paypal confirmed addresses only.
All US,Alaska, Hawaii, Guam and Puerto Rico are welcome.Express Mail doesn't guarantee for next day shipping for all location. Please check with USPS website to find out the guarantee deliver day at your location. Most of them are next day but not for all locations or zip codes.
It is your responsibility to purchase the correct part.
Very often there is more than one part available per application as auto makers often switch midyear. ’s compatibility system does not allow sellers to account for any variations by VIN. If you don’t have the part number, you can get it from any dealership by providing your VIN. This way you can avoid unnecessary hassle and return shipping costs. We provide part numbers and high resolution photos, but if you do not check them we cannot guarantee fitment.