This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
This listing is for 2
(two) pieces brand newFord transponder keys.
· Please make sure your current key looks the same as the item
· The new keyneeds to be cut and programmed,NOT cloned/copied.
· Cutting and programming can be done atsomeACE hardware stores, automotive
locksmith or dealer.
· Seller is not responsible for the cutting and programmingcharges.
· On board key programming instructions require2 previously programmed master keys. If you only have 1 master key, you need to go to the hardware store, automotive locksmith or dealer who has the special programming tool.
· If you need the on board key programming instructions, please email us theyear andmodelof your vehicle.
· We only accept payment through PayPal.
· Please pay within3 days after the purchase or unpaid item will
be filed to .
· Free Shipping by USPS first class (have tracking numbers) takes
3-7 business days.
· USPS priority mail (have tracking numbers)
takes 3-5 business days.
· Returns are acceptable.
· Please contact us before shipping it back to
· Buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of
the returned item.
· After we receive the returned item, a refund
will be issued through PayPal.
· Refund amount is equal to the purchase
If you have any concerns about our product or service,
please contact us to resolve the issue before you leave any neutral or negative
Please contact us for more details or questions
about this item. Thank you.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2003 Volkswagen Golf R32 Twin Turbo: 10.179 @ 137.236
Paul Dziubek, Engine: R32 Turbo, Turbos: 2 x Garrett GT30/76 HF Tires: Hoosier DOT Radial 225/50R15
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 : 10.610 @ 129.210
Adrian Gordon, Engine: 3.2L vr6, Turbos: Precision pt74
2003 Ferrari Enzo : 10.800 @ 135.000
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 : 10.988 @ 129.690
Joe Cleary, Engine: 3.2+, Turbos: precision 6266
2003 Ferrari Enzo : 11.000 @ 133.900
2000 Volkswagen Golf R32 2.8V6 ProTurbo: 11.101 @ 128.000
Daniel Jastrzębski, Engine: 2.8V6, Turbos: turbonetics t3/t4 Tires: yokohama parada spec 2
2004 Ferrari Enzo : 11.200 @ 136.000
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 Precision T61 Turbo: 11.378 @ 124.000
Chris Dell, Engine: 3.2 liter VR6, Turbos: Precision T61
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 : 11.500 @ 124.200
James Crist, Engine: 3.3L, Turbos: 6265
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 R32 HPA Motorsports Stage II Twin-Turbo: 11.710 @ 119.210
NA, Turbos: Twin BorgWarner K04
1991 Saturn SL2 Sedan: 11.809 @ 116.488
Jeff Silva, Engine: 1.9L DOHC (LL0), Turbos: T3/T04e Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc sedan: 12.595 @ 109.550
tranced, Engine: lnf 2.0, Turbos: stock Tires: street AA 400 treadwear
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.750 @ 108.900
Stuart Leiby, Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: Factory M62 Tires: 555r's
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS SC: 12.841 @ 114.900
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 HiFi Tires: Hoosier QTP's 26x9.5x16
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC: 12.852 @ 115.650
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics HiFi 60-1 Tires: Hoosier QTP 26x9.5x16
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbo: 12.862 @ 109.100
Brad Tew, Engine: 2.0 I4 Turbo, Turbos: K04 Tires: BFGoodrich KDW G-force
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc: 12.929 @ 113.250
trevor swain, Engine: 2.0 ecotec, Turbos: stock Tires: 245/45/17 nitto nt555r
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.940 @ 106.000
Rob Archer, Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: stock
1994 Saturn SL2 : 13.100 @ 106.470
Carlos Ramos, Engine: LLO 1.9 DOHC, Turbos: Garret T3TO4B Tires: bf goodridge drag t/a's
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/sc: 13.113 @ 116.000
Paul Pilinko, Engine: 2.0 I4, stock, Turbos: turbonetics 60-1 Tires: track Hoosier QTP's street, bald lol