This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
NOS 15640 Micro Switch Nitrous Activation Switch Kit
Part Number: 15640
Speed Unlimited carries the full line ofNOScomponents. We are an AuthorizedNOSWarehouse Distributor.
This is a brand new in the box NOSMicro Switch Nitrous Activation Switch & Bracket.
Microswitch & Bracket enables performance enthusiasts to activate solenoids, fuel pumps, and most anything else. Our Micro Throttle Switch can be used as either the primary method of activating a Nitrous system, or as a sAFE-ty device (in conjunction with another switch to prevent Nitrous from coming on unless the vehicle is at WOT (wide open throttle).
- To Activate Solenoids, Fuel Pumps, etc.
- Heavy-Duty Specialty Switch
- Controls System Operation
WE CARRY TONS OF NOS KITS& ACCESSORIES IN OUR STORE
- Domestic Shipping - Please see the Shipping
and Payments tab above.
- We normally ship your order within 2 business
- Wecannot ship to Post Office boxes or APO/FPO
- Wecannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico,
- We will automatically sendyou the tracking
number as soon as we ship.
- International Shipping - The shipping and handling
fee for this item is displayed under the Shipping and Payment tab
above. Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included
in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyers
responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to
determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. We do not
mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and
International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We charge sales tax in Maryland (6%).
Returns & Help
- Returns accepted within 14 days and a 20% restocking fee applies.
- Must be in new, resellable condition.
- Please contact us at 301-420-2727 or use the "Ask a
question"button in the listing.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1978 Kawasaki Z1RTC Turbo: 10.900 @ 131.200
motorcyclist 8/78, Engine: 1015cc air-cooled turbocharged DOHC in-line four, Turbos: 370F40 Rayjay turbocharger (ATP)
1995 Mitsubishi FTO GPX: 14.790 @ 100.900
Maz, Engine: 1997cc, Tires: 205
1996 Mitsubishi FTO GR: 14.909 @ 93.520
Reetesh Mohabeer, Engine: 2L V6 24v Non Mivec, Tires: Falken ZE512
1997 Chrysler Concorde LX: 15.800 @ 87.000
Jamahl, Engine: 3.5L 24 valve V6, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Kumho Ecsta KH-11
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche LT: 16.410 @ 86.020
NA, Engine: V8 320HP,