This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
NOS 15640 Micro Switch Nitrous Activation Switch Kit
Part Number: 15640
Speed Unlimited carries the full line ofNOScomponents. We are an AuthorizedNOSWarehouse Distributor.
This is a brand new in the box NOSMicro Switch Nitrous Activation Switch & Bracket.
Microswitch & Bracket enables performance enthusiasts to activate solenoids, fuel pumps, and most anything else. Our Micro Throttle Switch can be used as either the primary method of activating a Nitrous system, or as a sAFE-ty device (in conjunction with another switch to prevent Nitrous from coming on unless the vehicle is at WOT (wide open throttle).
- To Activate Solenoids, Fuel Pumps, etc.
- Heavy-Duty Specialty Switch
- Controls System Operation
WE CARRY TONS OF NOS KITS& ACCESSORIES IN OUR STORE
- Domestic Shipping - Please see the Shipping
and Payments tab above.
- We normally ship your order within 2 business
- Wecannot ship to Post Office boxes or APO/FPO
- Wecannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico,
- We will automatically sendyou the tracking
number as soon as we ship.
- International Shipping - The shipping and handling
fee for this item is displayed under the Shipping and Payment tab
above. Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included
in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyers
responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to
determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. We do not
mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and
International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We charge sales tax in Maryland (6%).
Returns & Help
- Returns accepted within 14 days and a 20% restocking fee applies.
- Must be in new, resellable condition.
- Please contact us at 301-420-2727 or use the "Ask a
question"button in the listing.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2007 Honda Interceptor VFR800: 10.957 @ 124.550
Jonathan Mravic, Engine: stock, Supercharger: N/a Turbos: N/a Tires: Crappy Bridgestone bt23
2010 Rossion Q1 : 11.610 @ 125.020
NA, Engine: V6 Twin Turbo: 450HP,
1994 Honda Interceptor VFR 750 rc36: 11.735 @ 117.180
1998 Honda Interceptor : 11.897 @ 114.040
Justin Kimbrough, Engine: 800cc, Tires: Conti-Road Attack Rear 180
2006 Honda Interceptor Vtec: 12.022 @ 114.110
1987 Volkswagen Pickup : 12.624 @ 108.460
Toby Gardner, Engine: Audi S4 2.7 Bi-turbo, Turbos: 2x KKK K03 Tires: 195/45/R15 and 225/40R17
2006 Honda Gold Wing gl1800: 13.138 @ 99.840
Glenn J. Schworak, Engine: 1820cc,
1998 Ford Windstar GL: 17.000 @ 83.000
Mom, Engine: 3.8L, Supercharger: nah Turbos: not yet Tires: 225/35 r19