NOS 07001 Sniper Nitrous Kit Holley 4 BBL 100-150 HP for Sale
This item has been shown -1 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Click an Image to Enlarge
NOS 07001 Sniper Nitrous Kit Holley 4 BBL 100-150 HP
Our Part Number: N2307001
Part Number: 07001
NOS #07001 Sniper Nitrous Kit Holley 4 BBL 100-150 HP.
The engineers at NOS have hit a bullseye by designing the finest entrylevel Nitrous system available today with the NOS Sniper kit. The Sniper is the economical entrylevel kit from NOS that simply blows away competitive kits. The Sniper was developed to introduce enthusiasts to the use of Nitrous at a very affordable price. This system is a safe and reliable street/strip system that fits all popular 4 bbl. applications The Sniper is a fully adjustable system that is designed to provide from 50150 extra horsepower in popular 4 bbl square bore or spread bore applications. However, you can get more than you bargained for. In dyno tests conducted by Chevy High Performance magazine the Sniper setup produced an extra 163 horsepower when installed on a 355 CID small block Chevy with torque increased by an astounding 195 ft. lbs. Sniper kits comes race ready right out of the box with all necessary components, including a distinctive bright orange 10 lb. bottle with the industry standard industrial valve, adjustable plate with jets for 100 150HP, solenoids, plus all required lines, hoses, fittings, clamps and a detailed instruction sheet to make installation simple. Features
* Very Affordable Price
* Safe And Reliable
* Fully Adjustable System
* All Necessary Components Included
* Simple Installation
- Domestic Shipping - Please see the Shipping and Payments tab above.
- We normally ship your order within 2 business days.
- Wecannot ship to Post Office boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- Wecannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or Guam.
- We will automatically sendyou the tracking number as soon as we ship.
- International Shipping - The shipping and handling fee for this item is displayed under the Shipping and Payment tab above. Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We charge sales tax in Maryland (6%).
Returns & Help
- Returns accepted within 14 days and a 20% restocking fee applies.
- Must be in new, resellable condition.
- Please contact us at 301-420-2727 or use the "Ask a question"button in the listing.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1957 Chevrolet 150 Sedan: 12.971 @ 108.910
Daemon Butts, Engine: 355, Supercharger: 177 Wieand
1992 Audi 100 C4 Sedan: 14.770 @ 97.600
Mark Krankovits, Engine: 2.5 Tdi R5, Turbos: KKK K24/26 Tires: 235/35, 215/35