This item has been shown 2106 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Fitment & Description
- Item name: Tail Light / Rear Fog Light
- OEM Number: 865550X000 + 865500X000
- EAN Number: 8435034928044 + 8435034928037
- Remark: With bulb holder
- Part Brand: OEM parts manufacturer
- Placement on vehicle: Left+Right Side
- Vehicle Mark: Nissan
- Vehicle Model: Terrano II
- Years of production: 09/1999-
- Linked Vehicles:
- TERRANO II (R20) - 2.4 i 12V 4WD
- TERRANO II (R20) - 2.7 TD 4WD
- TERRANO II (R20) - 2.7 TDi 4WD
- TERRANO II (R20) - 3.0 Di 4WD
Will this item fit your vehicle?
To ensure You order the correct part for your car's particular make and model, please pay careful attention to the Item Specifics and Description.If You are not sure about what exactly You need - feel free to contact Us every working day (except on weekend) and get professional assistance within 24 hours - that way You will get the right part and do not need to deal with returns - save your Click the picture to SHIPPING INFORMATION
- We only ship to the address specified on during the checkout. If we ship your item to your old or invalid address and it returns back as unclaimed in its original condition, the item's cost refund will only be issued.
- Currently, we do not ship to APO/FPO/PO Boxes.
- Most of our items are shipped to US customers via DHL, FedEx or USPS mail (with delivery confirmation/tracking number); Europe and other international orders - Deutsche Post, Standard Post, UPS, DHL, EMS, DPD etc. Please see the Shipping and Payments tab above for all details.
- Packages sent by courier post require signature.
- We will combine shipping cost on Multi - Purchases. Before payment please contact us for further instruction.
- Please note that, depending on your geographic location, not all delivery methods are available. Some regions may require a minimum surcharge for shipping by courier.
- Shipping time during holidays may take longer than normally.
- International customers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees to be paid to the courier or government. If you need our assistance, please contact us, we will be happy to help and do our best for you!
- If you see that the package that courier tries to deliver is damaged, please fill up the claim form or do not accept it. NOTIFY US right away, we will arrange a replacement/reimburse your order A.S.A.P.
- We accept PayPal payments only.
- To avoid initiating an unpaid item case, please pay within 4 days.
- We will start processing your order once your payment has been cleared and verified.
- All returns must be pre-approved by messaging system before you ship any item back to us.
- We will gladly accept your return within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be returned in new unused condition and contain all original materials (if included).
- All returned items will be tested before refunds are given.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is defective.
- Returns should be packed in outer shipping carton to avoid defacing the original box/packing of the product.
- Items returned in damaged condition will not be accepted.
Once we have received your order, a positive response will be automatically sent to you in gratitude.
Please contact us if you have not received our response, we will gladly correct this and send it manually.
We would also greatly appreciate if you leave us a positive response with 5 stars rating.
If you feel that we deserve a neutral or negative response, please, CONTACT US before leaving any response, give us a chance to make things right and leave your impression most positive!
Our goal is to make your choice easier and save your money. We serve customers world-wide by offering quality goods at unbeatable prices, all while maintaining a focus on superior customer service. Give us your trust and we'll help you to repair or update your car!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE VIA MESSAGING SYSTEM. All questions will be answered promptly (usually in less than 24 hours except weekends and holidays)
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1979 AMC Concord hatchback: 9.000 @ 143.930
Mark Ipsen, Engine: AMC 401 (440 cubic inches),
1993 Toyota MR2 GTS: 10.050 @ 138.000
Michael Lantigua, Engine: 5s, Turbos: PRESICION
1988 Porsche 911 Carrera Turbo: 10.760 @ 135.440
JR, Engine: Porsche 3.2, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Single Tires: Michelins
1993 Toyota MR2 Turbo: 10.910 @ 127.570
Ray Bridenstine, Engine: 2.0 Liter, Turbos: Greddy T78 Tires: et street
1991 Toyota MR2 Coupe: 10.943 @ 129.800
Jeff Fazio, Engine: 3SGTE 2.149, Turbos: GT35R Tires: BFG Drag Radials
1994 Toyota MR2 : 11.030 @ 115.000
Thomas Clark, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: turbonetics ballbearing Tires: NITTO NT555R 335/3519 NITTO NT555ZR 255/4019
1992 Toyota MR2 Turbo: 11.038 @ 125.950
Jeffrey Burke, Engine: 2.0 liter 3SGTE, Turbos: Garrett GT35-R Tires: Mickey Thompson 10x15x26 Drag slicks
1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo: 11.185 @ 125.620
Kris Osheim, Engine: 2.2L 3sgte Gen 3 stroker, Turbos: Street Brawler GT35R Tires: BFG Drag Radials 235/60-15
1991 Toyota MR2 SW20: 11.280 @ 125.500
Kazu Ikeda, Engine: 3S-GTE Gen.II (JDM), Turbos: CT-26 Hybrid, 60trim Tires: F=175/65/14 R=26/8.5/14 M/TSlicks
2014 Porsche 911 GT3 : 11.310 @ 123.410
RAT, Engine: rear- engine,RWD 3.8 liter H-6 475 hp,
1986 Porsche 911 Carrera: 11.460 @ 118.000
M.R., Engine: 3.3, Supercharger: no Turbos: twin t3/t4 Tires: bf goodrich
1986 Toyota MR2 AW11: 11.596 @ 118.096
Hector Rodriguez, Engine: 4agze, Turbos: Garrett T3 .63 a/r stage 3 Turbine, T4 .60 a/r 57 trim Compressor Tires: Nitto NT555R 20555/14
2005 Porsche 911 997 Carrera S VF-E Supercharged: 11.680 @ 116.170
D. Sleat, Engine: 3.8L F6, Supercharger: Vortech V2 T-Trim Tires: Michelin Pilot Super Sport
1991 Toyota MR2 GTS Turbo: 11.700 @ 0.000
Juan B. Pena, Engine: Gen 3 3SGTE, Supercharger: NON Turbos: GT30R Tires: Front 215/45/17 rear 225/45/17
1990 Toyota MR2 SW20: 11.768 @ 122.380
Jason Walker, Engine: 3SGTE, Turbos: TO4e custom wheels Tires: falken azenis RT215 - street tyres
1992 Toyota MR2 : 11.900 @ 125.450
Joel Gonzalez, Engine: 3sgte, Turbos: ats td07 25g Tires: 255/17R rear 225/17R fronts
2007 Porsche 911 GT3: 12.010 @ 118.020
2013 Porsche 911 S: 12.010 @ 116.790
TTF, Engine: 3.8L H6: 400HP,
2012 Porsche 911 991 Carrera S: 12.012 @ 116.790
991, Engine: Flat 6: 400HP,
2009 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S: 12.030 @ 115.070
kouzman, Tires: Michelin Super Sport