This item has been shown 1089 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Fitment & Description
- Item name: Tail Light / Rear Fog Light
- OEM Number: 865550X000
- EAN Number: 8435034928044
- Remark: With bulb holder
- Part Brand: Automotive Lighting, OEM parts manufacturer
- Placement on vehicle: Left-Driver Side
- Vehicle Mark: Nissan
- Vehicle Model: Terrano II
- Years of production: 09/1999-
- Linked Vehicles:
- TERRANO II (R20) - 2.4 i 12V 4WD
- TERRANO II (R20) - 2.7 TD 4WD
- TERRANO II (R20) - 2.7 TDi 4WD
- TERRANO II (R20) - 3.0 Di 4WD
Will this item fit your vehicle?
To ensure You order the correct part for your car's particular make and model, please pay careful attention to the Item Specifics and Description.If You are not sure about what exactly You need - feel free to contact Us every working day (except on weekend) and get professional assistance within 24 hours - that way You will get the right part and do not need to deal with returns - save your Click the picture to SHIPPING INFORMATION
- We only ship to the address specified on during the checkout. If we ship your item to your old or invalid address and it returns back as unclaimed in its original condition, the item's cost refund will only be issued.
- Currently, we do not ship to APO/FPO/PO Boxes.
- Most of our items are shipped to US customers via DHL, FedEx or USPS mail (with delivery confirmation/tracking number); Europe and other international orders - Deutsche Post, Standard Post, UPS, DHL, EMS, DPD etc. Please see the Shipping and Payments tab above for all details.
- Packages sent by courier post require signature.
- We will combine shipping cost on Multi - Purchases. Before payment please contact us for further instruction.
- Please note that, depending on your geographic location, not all delivery methods are available. Some regions may require a minimum surcharge for shipping by courier.
- Shipping time during holidays may take longer than normally.
- International customers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees to be paid to the courier or government. If you need our assistance, please contact us, we will be happy to help and do our best for you!
- If you see that the package that courier tries to deliver is damaged, please fill up the claim form or do not accept it. NOTIFY US right away, we will arrange a replacement/reimburse your order A.S.A.P.
- We accept PayPal payments only.
- To avoid initiating an unpaid item case, please pay within 4 days.
- We will start processing your order once your payment has been cleared and verified.
- All returns must be pre-approved by messaging system before you ship any item back to us.
- We will gladly accept your return within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be returned in new unused condition and contain all original materials (if included).
- All returned items will be tested before refunds are given.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is defective.
- Returns should be packed in outer shipping carton to avoid defacing the original box/packing of the product.
- Items returned in damaged condition will not be accepted.
Once we have received your order, a positive response will be automatically sent to you in gratitude.
Please contact us if you have not received our response, we will gladly correct this and send it manually.
We would also greatly appreciate if you leave us a positive response with 5 stars rating.
If you feel that we deserve a neutral or negative response, please, CONTACT US before leaving any response, give us a chance to make things right and leave your impression most positive!
Our goal is to make your choice easier and save your money. We serve customers world-wide by offering quality goods at unbeatable prices, all while maintaining a focus on superior customer service. Give us your trust and we'll help you to repair or update your car!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE VIA MESSAGING SYSTEM. All questions will be answered promptly (usually in less than 24 hours except weekends and holidays)
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1985 Pontiac Grand Prix : 8.890 @ 156.430
Paul, Engine: 511 BBC, Tires: m/t True 28x10.5
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Twin Turbo: 9.011 @ 150.550
Matt, Turbos: T3/T61 Twin Turbos Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag tires 3053c
1972 Pontiac Grand Prix model J: 10.720 @ 124.300
david, Engine: pontiac, Tires: M/T 10.50x28x15
1990 Yamaha FJ 1200: 10.971 @ 126.230
Andy Bailey, Engine: 1188cc, Tires: Bridgestone BT56
2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP PT04e67 Turbo: 11.094 @ 121.950
Chris Mercadante, Engine: 231 cu in L67, Turbos: PT04e67 Tires: Mickey Thompson
1989 Yamaha FJ FJ 1200: 11.148 @ 120.758
2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP CompG: 11.230 @ 120.800
James Honeychurch, Engine: stock L32 SC3.8L, Supercharger: Generation V M90(Stock) Turbos: no Tires: ET Drags
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 11.245 @ 122.280
Greg Was, Engine: 3800 Series II, Supercharger: Stock Eaton M90 Gen V Turbos: None Tires: M/T
1986 Pontiac Grand Prix LS: 11.850 @ 115.860
Steve Emert, Engine: 460 Big Block Chevy, Tires: Hoosier 29/9.50/15
2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Base Cartuning turbo: 11.929 @ 116.090
Robin Paré, Engine: 3.8L V6 L26, Turbos: T60 billet wheel Turbonetics(CT kit) Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 11.984 @ 115.840
Steve Mayes, Engine: 3.8, Supercharger: M90
2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 12.120 @ 112.161
Ryan Kuchenski, Engine: L67, Supercharger: eatom m90 port and polish Tires: hoosier quick time pro
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix : 12.133 @ 114.920
Winston Anderson, Engine: 3.8,
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 12.260 @ 116.850
Michael Schwenk, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: None Turbos: Turbonetics T-70 Tires: 245/45R17 Nitto 555R
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 12.300 @ 111.900
Chris metzger, Engine: L67, Supercharger: M90 Tires: QTP
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 12.400 @ 117.000
Freeman, Engine: 3.8L, Turbos: T66 Tires: STREET TIRES
1986 Pontiac Grand Prix : 12.480 @ 107.000
Thomas, Engine: 350 chevy, Tires: 28
1986 Pontiac Grand Prix : 12.490 @ 106.000
tom baker, Engine: 60 over 350, Tires: mts
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix : 12.548 @ 104.340
Corey Finley, Engine: 3800, Supercharger: Stock Tires: Hoosier QTP
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 12.570 @ 112.760
Chris Hinson, Engine: 3.8L L26, Supercharger: Gen V Eaton M90 Turbos: No Tires: Nexxen 2000